Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Yeah look it up!! I can't believe there isn't a prezzo in Leeds!!xx

So today I've had a vanilla shake made into a latte. A honey and nougart bar. Stuffed mushrooms with spinach and quorn mince and will have a hot shake later.
I have again gone over my calorie allowance but have stayed under 70g of carbs this time. Will be stricter with my meals this next week and weigh it all and really watch it. Think I've slipped out of ketosis as had two days in a row of 74g and 76g of carbs and today felt hungry! Really hungry. And today's still not great. Might need to return to 4 packs a day next week to get back into the zone. Think I was having too much fun experimenting with the meals.

I tried on my jeans - couldn't even get them over my thighs! Defo need another stone off before the weather turns really chilly and I want to wear them!!
Weigh day tomorrow, not feeling too positive for much of a loss.

Hope everyone's had a good Saturday xx

Sammy well done sticking to it when you feel really hungry. That's a great achievement. Your so in the zone. I'm v jealous x

Thank you. I feel like I'm clinging onto the edge of the zone with my fingertips and they are being prised off one by one at the moment!!!!!

I hope so! Must be the 7 week itch!

- 2lbs off for me this week.
I have been going over my carb and calorie allowance this past week and think I've knocked myself out of ketosis.
Am so blooming hungry again.
But will perservere.
2lbs is not to be sniffed at I know, and I have been having nice losses so far so am truly pleased. Just need to work on my lifestyle meal choices and curb it in a bit and see what happens next week.
:)
Oh how I would love to see a pretty little 10 flash up on those scales.

Today I have a kiddy birthday party to go to so have foody bits and cake to avoid.
Wish me luck!! :sigh:

Stats:

Start weight: 13st, 7lbs - 1st Sept 2013.

Week One: Lost 8lbs
= 12st, 13lbs (8th Sept) Gotta love week one!! It's hard but so rewarding!!
Week Two: Lost 6lbs
= 12st, 7lbs (15th Sept)
Week Three: Lost 2lbs
= 12st, 5lbs (22nd Sept)
Week Four: Lost 5lbs
= 12st, 0lbs (29th Sept)
Week Five: Lost 3lbs
= 11st, 11lbs (6th Oct)
Week Six: Lost 5lbs
= 11st, 6lbs (13th Oct)
Week Seven: Lost 2lbs
= 11st, 4lbs (20th Oct)

Mini Goals:

September 14lb loss challenge - DONE.

To be in the 11's by my daughter's christening (Oct 6th) - DONE.

October 14lb loss challenge.

To get to 10st, 8lbs or lower by my Girls night - 22nd Nov.

To be close to 10st by Christmas.

To get to target weight.

To maintain target weight.

To get into the 12's - DONE.
To get into the 11's - DONE.
To get into the 10's
To get into the 9's

To get into my size 10
Next Jeans (comfortably) that I've only worn once (- and they were tight then!!)

2lb is in the right direction babes !!

Well done :)

Sounds like you may have knocked yourself out if your hungry ... Won't take long to get back in x

I hope not! Gonna be strict this week without any tweaking and hopefully slip back into ketosis without too many side effects! Fingers crossed!!

So tomorrow's Judddment day hey!! Ha ha, do you like what I did there??!!! Lol. You getting excited/prepped?!! Xx

I hope not! Gonna be strict this week without any tweaking and hopefully slip back into ketosis without too many side effects! Fingers crossed!! So tomorrow's Judddment day hey!! Ha ha, do you like what I did there??!!! Lol. You getting excited/prepped?!! Xx

I'm sure you will be ok !! :)

Hey I did !! Certainly ready ...... It's a down day tomorrow so be shakes and a bar !!

I'm doing the shop tomorrow so I'm trying to keep myself busy !! I'm also going to try a jumper on in next iv taken a liking too ..... Possibly buy it if it fits if not al have to order online :)

My plan is to be 100% this week aswell and hey myself truly in to ketosis and knuckle down for Christmas x

Good plan lynzi. I think I'd been slightly waivering with portions and dairy and really need to get back to basics!!
Hubby is getting the exercise bike out of storage too so I can give that a go this week. Even five minutes (if I can!) has got to do something!!!

Ooo describe the jumper munchbunch?! I love getting new clothes! Xx

Thanks Marie. Feel like I'm wobbling (excuse the pun!!) at the moment.
Going to make a mission statement for this week!!

Here goes!

This week I vow to:

Stay strictly within the guided limits on the packs, the meals, dairy and veg, carbs and calories.

Drink an ocean of water every day.

Do my exercise bike for 5 minutes daily (at least).

Walk for 20 minutes daily (at least).

Am hoping to really rock it this week. Going to just look at the next 7 days rather than the bigger picture at the moment. The bigger picture is getting blurry and I need to stay focused.

IcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoitIcandoit

You certainly can do it !!

I think having it printed 100 times must mean I can! Lol ha ha

I am at the moment but have felt close to bingeing this week. More than I've ever felt before. Had the little demons in my ear saying just one bite, only a little bit, have the day off, blah blah blah. Need to stamp those demons down! Xx

I am at the moment but have felt close to bingeing this week. More than I've ever felt before. Had the little demons in my ear saying just one bite, only a little bit, have the day off, blah blah blah. Need to stamp those demons down! Xx

Stamp ! Stamp ! Stamp !

Back