Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Boots sound lovely. Gotta love a pair of classic flat boots. Me too munchbunch can never get calf boots zipped :( x

Iv been looking online all over I havnt got a clue where to start other than Evans but the ones iv tried in there are way too big :0/ !

There's the shoe tailor too which do a variety of widths. I have wide feet and have got a few bits from them in the past!! Xx

So today I did it! I ate cake. I am officially a cheater. :(

Nooooo!!
What flavour was it?

Nooooo!! What flavour was it?

Coffee cake. And it was amazing. Naughty naughty naughty!! Especially when it's weigh day tomorrow.
(I hate to say it but it was really yummy! Which doesn't make it any better but weirdly in my mind it's better to have initially enjoyed the cheat before the guilt then not to have enjoyed it and feel like it was a total waste!) xx

Sammy don't be beating yourself up about a bit of cake in 2 months. You've done brilliantly well. The diet is mental torture x

I know, I have blown the carbs for today but have done ten minutes on the exercise bike and just been out for a very blustery windy walk for over an hour. It's made up for the calories but not the naughtyness or carbyness.

How you getting on Marie? Xx

I know, I have blown the carbs for today but have done ten minutes on the exercise bike and just been out for a very blustery windy walk for over an hour. It's made up for the calories but not the naughtyness or carbyness. How you getting on Marie? Xx

Getting on ridiculously bad. Cannot be trusted around food yet but suppose I needed to find that out. Have a wee mini break in Spain next mon - fri. Then back on the slim and save bus on the sat.

Well done undoing the cals in your cake. Your so focused. The cake would have been the start of a binge if it was me x

Ooo you'll have a lovely week away!! I look forward to seeing you on the bus when you get back!! It's hard to know how to face food and manage it after doing a vlcd. I think the beginning of maintenance will have many ups and downs. I personally feel as though I shall forever be scales hopping and calorie counting and yo yo dieting for life. I can never find a happy medium!

I'm more annoyed because I'd promised myself a gravy treat at tomorrow's Carvery big family dinner and a little bit of hubby's pudding but feel like I shouldn't have my 'treat' now after today.
But was hoping to do that as it'll keep up the pretence that I'm not doing a vlcd!! Hmmm. We'll see.
I've put an order in and going to try these porridge pancakes I've read about!!

I think a VLCD is so hard and unsociable. Yet it's the only diet that's worked for me. I just loose sight of that when I'm on it and craving food.

Your doing so well Sammy. Wish you could bottle your focus and sent it to me :). Even when you've had something off the diet you've kept it under control. Youl be able to maintain. I suspect even if I ever get to goal il use packs to undo naughtiness x

VLCDs tend to be the only thing that work for me. But I will give that JUDDD diet a go through December although I have a sneaky feeling it'll end up just maintaining instead of losing anymore. I dunno.
I like the idea of ww but maybe again as more of a maintenance option. I don't think I would lose weight with all the food choices!!

Where abouts in Spain you going? You'll have to have one of the yummy Spanish omelettes!! Xx

Think I'm just going to try and stuck to it through to Christmas with the off day off here and there for events.
Will probably go back to ww to get the last few stones off.
Don't laugh - we're going to benidorm and staying in the hotel where benidorm is filmed. Not my usual holiday but it's a cheeky wee few days in the sun :). I've never been to benidorm x

Oh it'll be great!! You'll have a fab time!! If they film another series you could be an extra!! ;) xx

Oh but the fame! :) it'll be weird bring in the same hotel. I stayed in a hotel that used to be a prison in Oxford where they filmed bad girls (if you ever saw it) - was really surreal!! Xx

I didn't watch bad girls. Heard it was good. Tho I'm addicted to wentworth tho it hasn't filled the void breaking bad has left in my life :(. Bet you never get to watch tv with a baba x

It's hard to watch series of things as I can't keep up. I'm half way through true blood but haven't watched anymore since I had her. And my book is half read too!! I could be watching/reading now but I'm actually watching the xfactor! It's amazing how much I took for granted being able to watch whatever I want whenever I want!
I'm hoping the clock change tonight won't effect her too much in the morning!! Xx

Yeah X factor requires no concentration what so ever. I'm rooting for the Scottish boy of course :). I remember when my girls were young all I longed for was a bath in peace and quiet. Think that happened when they were about 8 haha. Even then you were just in and they'd be wanting in for the bathroom x

Think I'm just going to try and stuck to it through to Christmas with the off day off here and there for events.
Will probably go back to ww to get the last few stones off.
Don't laugh - we're going to benidorm and staying in the hotel where benidorm is filmed. Not my usual holiday but it's a cheeky wee few days in the sun :). I've never been to benidorm x

OMG I just wet myself laughing....benidorm...love that show...I can picture you in the Solana hotel...that's made my day that lol xx

Back