Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Sammy so so pleased for you. That was a treat to read. All your hard work has paid off big style. You've motivated me for one to keep plugging away x

You've come so far Sammy...your focus has deffo paid off...thank you for your stories and most of support too....you drive the bus to slimdom well :D xx

Aw I love your flashback post :) you've done flipping amazing you must be so proud of yourself xx

Thanks everyone!!! I wouldn't have been able to get this far without all 43 pages of support!! Ha ha!!

I'll see about getting a piccy on Friday night. And then do a before and after.

Still got a way to go before goal (hoping to get to it by 1st Feb) and really hope I don't start slipping as December has some events that I'm going to be out and about. Still unsure how to tackle the whole month really. Am thinking of SnS-ing as and when I can, but know that is very difficult with continuous days off. Hmmm.
I'll need a serious think.

Not been hungry today and it was lunchtime before I realised I hadn't eaten!! So I had a chicken salad - with sweetcorn. Didn't really think about it until I'd eaten half of it!! Was nice though! Think I was too preoccupied with getting the skin off my chicken and trying to push the tomatoes off my plate! Ah well.
Just had a coke zero and half a wafer. Yum yum.

Where has the day gone! Been nice to not have food in the forefront of my mind for a day. This must be how it feels for normal people!! :)

Hope everyone else Wednesday is going well.

Xx

Wow reading your highlights makes me think where has the time gone!!

You've remained focused all the time. Looking forward to the before and after pictures.

Aw the highlights were a great idea, it's good to see how far you've come xx

Thanks guys. It feels like only yesterday I was opening up my box of goodies and getting excited about starting it. How have I done 2 and a half months already?!! It's crazy!
About a stone and a half to go to goal which I know will take time especially as I'll be on and off plan for a while through December. But will keep my diary going as I know it's you guys who keep me on the straight and narrow!!

It was great re-reading my diary. I had a real chuckle to myself and also a few enlightenments about my eating behaviour. It's kinda cool having this forum as it's almost like a memory box of yourself. Ooo I'm getting deep, it's getting late, I should go to bed before I get too profound!! :) ha ha ha. Xx

How typical that I can definitely say that I am in proper ketosis over last couple of days and I'll be coming out of it tomorrow for my night out! Lol.
Gotta love a bit of s*ds law! Ha ha!!

Anyway have tried my size 12 dress on and can safely say that no briget jones pants are needed! Hooray!! Xx

Well done Sammy...size 12 and no contortion knickers to boot....whoop whoop!

Have a cracking time tonight hun...you deserve it!:cool:

Yay for size 12!! Well done. Enjoy your night out, you deserve it xx

Hi ya,
Had a fabulous night out!! Was really good. Luckily no hangover! Phew!! Even though I was feeling the effects from my first drink!
Had lots of compliments too.

Now the battle to not undo all my hard work will start tomorrow!!

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend Xx

Glad you had a good night and you deserved the compliments. Did you tell them how you did it?

Yeah I confessed all ;) Although when people see the end result they think it sounds all so easy! Ha ha.
Anyway I enjoyed a yummy dinner last night with my hubby (I won't go into foody details) and am going to follow the proper TFR guidelines from today. Apart from 2 occasions this week which I'm planning for.

After much thought I think I'm going to go for SnS after this TFR break up until 12th December. I have packs to use and really like this diet. And then all the social things start so will try low carbing on the days I can. Then at the start of January hopefully I won't have gained toooo much and can get cracking on the last bit to goal.
This is my plan - think I need to put it on my fridge or something!! :)

If anyone's got any advice on Atkins I'd appreciate it - I've been having a little read but not really looked into the ins and outs of it yet.

Am going to weigh myself but try not to get upset at the carb bloat from fri/sat.

Xx

Glad you've had a nice few days Sammy. You worked hard for them.
Your right to plan. Forward thinking is the key to success - if you fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
Hope you enjoy your re-feed. That fruit is yours now :) x

Love that motto - you do come out with some classics ;)

Yep I've been licking the fruit purée that I've been feeding my little one!! And ate a banana!! It felt so naughty!! Lol! Ha ha.
Today I'm having a piece of birthday cake at my sisters but avoiding the rest of the carby treats!!
If it's meat then I'll eat! Ha ha - that's my saying for this week. :)

Back