Sammy's road to slimdom!!

What are you going to see? I cant wait for The Hobbit to come out on 13th x

Were going to see the new frozen films looks fab :) x

We're hopefully going to see the hunger games. A pre-birthday treat for hubby! My friend is kindly babysitting so we can go. Can't wait!!! Haven't been for months!!! Well-before Eden was born!! I can't wait til she's old enough to take to see Disney films!!

Four days out of thirteen done. Onto day five. Nine days to go.

Extra challenge is a lunch out tomorrow. But the pub doesn't have a website so I can't suss out the menu! Grr!! I'm sure pub grub will have something meat n veg/salad that I can discreetly order without arousing dieting suspicion!! Ha ha.

Oh and last night hubby broke off a bit of fairy milk and said here you go. I said no thank you. He went really?! And I said yep, nope, don't want it. While I chomped on my lemon bar. Yum!! Only one bar left!! :( I hope my free samples arrive today. I have one bar, one wafer pack and lots of shakes etc. but I love the convenience of bars!

Hope everyone has a good Wednesday!! Xx

We're hopefully going to see the hunger games. A pre-birthday treat for hubby! My friend is kindly babysitting so we can go. Can't wait!!! Haven't been for months!!! Well-before Eden was born!! I can't wait til she's old enough to take to see Disney films!! Four days out of thirteen done. Onto day five. Nine days to go. Extra challenge is a lunch out tomorrow. But the pub doesn't have a website so I can't suss out the menu! Grr!! I'm sure pub grub will have something meat n veg/salad that I can discreetly order without arousing dieting suspicion!! Ha ha. Oh and last night hubby broke off a bit of fairy milk and said here you go. I said no thank you. He went really?! And I said yep, nope, don't want it. While I chomped on my lemon bar. Yum!! Only one bar left!! :( I hope my free samples arrive today. I have one bar, one wafer pack and lots of shakes etc. but I love the convenience of bars! Hope everyone has a good Wednesday!! Xx

Hope you enjoy the cinema !!nice of your friend to babysit :)

Uwwwww lunch out be a challenge you can do it though have every faith in you !!!

Wait until your samples arrive and you try those bad boys !! Yum xx

I love the hunger games. . . I'll get it once it's out on DVD, no one stupid enough to have my 2 lol!!

No bars would kill me there my treat. 9 days to go x x

Not been to the cinema since before Tabby was born...well over 4 years ago! Would looooove to take her to see Frozen as shes 4 now and I think shes ready to start seeing films but theres the little matter of her 19 month old little sister who is NOT. Maybe hubby and I will flip a coin - winner takes Tabby to the film, loser stays home with Zoe-monster-chops! lol

I would love to take my 6 year old to the cinema but got no-one to watch my 4 year old (she has Cerebral Palsy and wouldnt sit and watch a film). Would love to go see The Hobbit for myself but no-one to go with and dont think there's a ciname anywhere near me anyway. Enjoy the film x

On day 7 of 13... How did I suddenly get halfway?!!
I think there must be a time space continuum or something when I do this diet!! Ha ha!!
Anyway I had 2 cheats this week. One wasn't so bad but one was incredibly naughty (but nice! - I know I shouldn't say that! - but as I've said before if I'm gonna have a cheat it may as well be 'worth' it rather then cheat for something that's actually not very nice!)

So weigh in - as I figured that even though I'm usually a Sunday weigher I'm coming off plan next Friday so it works neatly to do it this way.
Am back to 10st, 7lbs. My girlie night weigh in from 22nd November. That's 2.5lbs off from last Saturday.
At least that puts me back to my weight before going off the rails. Now just to get past that and get lower.

It's TOTM so a horrible yucky time at the moment. And my goodness, my mood swings have been something else!! One minute I want to cry, but mostly I'm snappy and shouty and irritable. My poor hubby is getting it in the neck every five minutes. I feel awful but can't seem to help it.
Plus I'm mega clumsy and if I have another accident I think I'll go insane. I smacked my head so hard on the doorframe yesterday that I actually had to take some paracetamol!!

Anyways!! On with the task - I have 4.5lbs to shift before next Friday to hit my mini goal. Probably unlikely now as I had my naughty treat this week. But you never know. If there's one thing I've learnt with this diet, is your weight can fluctuate and the scales can surprise you so much within a week! So we'll see.

So far today - choc orange truffa bar - really yummy, although think I like the mint one a teeny bit more.
And a chicken salad. I confess I did have a squidge of 70% less fat salad cream. Am hoping my totm hunger doesn't throw me off, but if it does I shall indulge in an extra pack if necessary!!

How's everyone else getting on? Xx

Where abouts are you jools?

I live 20 mins from Scarborough x

Clinquant, thats a good idea if you dont trust yourself. I had the choc orange bar today and it was sooooo good x

They are yummy! I have yet to find a bar I do not like! Lol!!

I have just had a second low carb meal which was really filling!! Think I just felt the need to EAT something.

So today's been orange choc bar, chicken salad and weightwatchers sausages with butternut squash. Will probably have a hot shake before bed if hunger/totm unnecessary need to eat/inner fat gal frees herself from restraints...!!

Xx

Lol at inner fat gal, I've superglued my ones gob shut!! x

Ha ha, I did battle with the glue but she won and threatened to glue my hands down and keep feeding me without my hands to stop her!!!! So we had to call a truce on that one. Didn't stop me putting her in a straight jacket mind! Lol xx

Cor have just worked out that I'm 0.3% above a "healthy bmi" and need to lose 2lbs to get out of the overweight category and into the healthy category.
So my targets are:
By Friday 13th to get to 10st, 2lbs or less. (Looking very unlikely now I must say).
To lose 2lbs and get into a "healthy bmi" bracket. (Will be a little achievement in itself I feel).
Even though I'll waver on my days off plan and put on water/gluten gain, if I can be less then 10st, 4lbs at Christmas I think I'll be happy with that. If I can stay around that weight and start the new year to tackle the last stone I'll be happy.

So 4.5lbs by Friday is the challenge. I have a meal out Wednesday but that is my only challenge so far that I know of.

Xx

Yeah that's my main issue is trying to not undo everything I've already achieved.
Will be nice to finally be 'healthy'. I know I shouldn't think too much about the bmi thing as it's not an exact science taking into account age or lifestyle etc. but to finally be in the general normal weight and not considered overweight is a very exciting prospect!!! Xx

Bet that's a good feeling, I am miles away from reaching a healthy bmi x

Back