Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Well done for getting back on it. I'm starting 2nd Jan and will have my first weigh in 11th Jan.
I'm trying not to get too stressed about food, drink & scales x x

Thanks guys, I truly believe without these forums I would never have got as far as I have before. Everyone's so lovely and great and I guess it's because we're all in the same boat! We can relate better then friends or family who don't have problems losing weight or issues with food in the first place.
:)

Another litre of water down and am making my last shake and gonna get an early night with my shake and my book. Imagine I'll be peeing all night but hey ho!!
Xx

Well done you. I try to stop drinking by 6pm or I pee all night.

I totally agree this forum is great. Keeps you so focused and on the ball.

I'm out of bars at the moment so will be on just shakes for the first few weeks hopefully this will boost my losses as well x x

Yeah I have about two weeks worth of shakes, one porridge pack and two chilli packs. Will crack on this week and put an order in next week for bars wafers crisps etc.
I don't trust myself with those bits yet, but I also know on the flip side they're worth having as it's better to have a bar then gorge on something terrible!!

Yes I imagine I'll be peeing all night now, especially as I made my last shake with 500ml of water and also just recently drank a litre.
So that's 3 litres drunk plus a litre and a quarter in my shakes.
Pee pee pee pee pee

Yes! This forum is my lifeline! Each and everyone of you are my councellors.
People who have no weight issues will never understand the struggle we go through.
I have truly tried everything to successfully lose and keep the weight off. Nothing works for me quite like tfr does.
It might be controversial but unless you're in my shoes you couldn't understand.
Glad to have people like you guys during this journey.

M x

I'm the same - I lost weight with cd years ago as nothing else worked and was considering doing it again when I stumbled across this forum and SnS. Am so glad as the packs are nicer and cheaper and I don't have to leave my home for a councillor to support me or tell me off! Lol.
On my last run of SnS I didn't tell anyone I was on it for a couple of months which also really helped as I didn't get any opinions thrown my way! :)

So Day Two of Restart - it's all about distraction for me today!! Xx

No-one knows I'm doing this as I got earache about doing CD the last time I did it and cant be bothered with the aggro! None of my family live anywhere near me either so they will only know about the weight loss the next time they see me xx

In contrary I told everyone. At work my team are very supportive same with my family and friends. Everyone else can keep their negativity to themselves. I couldn't care less.

I'm doing this for me not them. It's my body and my choice :)

M x

Day two...
Hot Hazelnut shake with 400mls water.
Ham omelette. Think I've gone over on the protein allowance here. Whoopsie. Made with fry light, ham and 2 eggs.
2 litres of water down (not including shakes) and 150ml of semi skimmed milk.
Will have a hot caramel shake once I've put little 'un up to bed.
Feeling stuffed after my mammoth omelette! Gotta be a good thing right?!!
All comes up as 38g carbs but 844 calories :( hmmm.
Will be extra good/strict tomorrow to compensate.
Went for a walk in the wind! Swapped my Christmas pjs from a 14 to a 12 so that's cheered me up!! :) Xx

Yeah. I wouldn't stress about the extra protein. It won't hinder you getting into ketosis.
I'm a veggie so having enough protein is always a challenge. Maybe that's why I tend to overdo on carbs.

Happy to see you're doing well though. One, maybe two more days and we'll be in the ketoland. Yay!

M x

Roll on ketoland!!
Just had hot caramel shake (man I love those!!) and am already in bed with my book!! Livin the dream! Lol!! Ha ha. Am just shattered so figured why not!!
Xx

Hot shakes are the best, I have one every night xx

Thanks pripri.

Yeah I've actually had all hot shakes since I restarted!! I have a giant mug so I can do extra water and whizz it all up yummy and frothy!!

Day three and I'm feeling hungry but doing ok. Had a hot chocolate shake with 500ml of water, a cuppa decaf tea with skimmed milk and 1.5 litres of water extra so far.

I'm going to make butternut squash soup later! Hmmm! Wish me luck!
A nice hot bubble bath, new pjs, and a mug of mulled wine (water flavouring!) That's my New Year's Eve sorted!! Xx

Thanks guys.

Well soup didn't go to plan!
Really really wanted chocolate! Luckily I didn't have any bars in the house - SnS or otherwise, or I think I might've gorged!!
Although I did find an Atkins bar so I had that with a decaf cuppa! Will attempt the soup tomorrow instead if I actually have a spare five minutes to myself to make it!!
Gonna have a hot caramel shake and watch tele in bed. Feeling pretty zapped today - and there's rubbish tele :(

Anyways!

Happy new year everyone!! 2014 we will all meet our goals and be slim, happy, healthy and confident! :)
Let's rock this!! Xx ;) Xx X

Back