Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Happy New Year! I'm just playing on Wii with one of my daughters, going to sit down with a cup of tea now as had all my shakes/packs for today. Really fancy some chocolate but already had a bar today. Roll on 2014 woohoo xx

Couldn't help myself - cheeky midweek weigh in - and also 1/1/2014 weight. Was just curious ya know!! :)

Anyways, was 10,8 this morning so that's pretty awesome! 4lbs off since Sunday. Guess that's my glycogen stores emptying. Would love to be 10,5 by Sunday as it'll be like starting afresh without my 2 week 7lb gain blip in the middle!!
Bug I don't want to disappoint myself by hoping for things too early!

So - 2014... :) I'm already smiling xx

Couldn't help myself - cheeky midweek weigh in - and also 1/1/2014 weight. Was just curious ya know!! :) Anyways, was 10,8 this morning so that's pretty awesome! 4lbs off since Sunday. Guess that's my glycogen stores emptying. Would love to be 10,5 by Sunday as it'll be like starting afresh without my 2 week 7lb gain blip in the middle!! Bug I don't want to disappoint myself by hoping for things too early! So - 2014... :) I'm already smiling xx

Ooo well done that's fab!!! Good start to the year!!! Xxx

Couldn't help myself - cheeky midweek weigh in - and also 1/1/2014 weight. Was just curious ya know!! :) Anyways, was 10,8 this morning so that's pretty awesome! 4lbs off since Sunday. Guess that's my glycogen stores emptying. Would love to be 10,5 by Sunday as it'll be like starting afresh without my 2 week 7lb gain blip in the middle!! Bug I don't want to disappoint myself by hoping for things too early! So - 2014... :) I'm already smiling xx[/QUOTE

Thats brill hun well happy for uu :) i cant wait till i see that number on the scales mean i will b nearly halfway to my goal weight :) n hopefully wil have shrunk too in size xxx

Woooooooooo go you! 2014 is kicking off to a good start xx

Happy New Year! :)

I just dont get the hot shake thing. Im going to have to try again....I tried making it with boiling water and it just clumped together so there were big chunks. lol. i stirred for ages too. I might try whizzing in the blender, then pouring it in a mug and heating it in the microwave. LOL

Yeah I use a cheapy blender that has a mini hole in the top to let the steam out so hot water doesn't explode and I can make my shakes hot and frothy.
But if your blender doesn't have the mini tiny hole then yeah try it cold and heat up in microwave-should work - or a hand blender with hot water will work? Xx

Finally got round to making my soup! Needs practice! Butternut squash, a little bit of chilli and red onion - and lots of seasoning!! Ha ha.
But nice.

Not had enough water today as been busy at my mums. Slap wrist for me.
But otherwise 100% so far.
Still have a shake to have tonight.
Licked a bit of banana off my finger! Ummm. But hey, this is my confessional! I must surrender all things! Lol xx

Happy New Year! :)

I just dont get the hot shake thing. Im going to have to try again....I tried making it with boiling water and it just clumped together so there were big chunks. lol. i stirred for ages too. I might try whizzing in the blender, then pouring it in a mug and heating it in the microwave. LOL

I put shake in a jug, add about 100mls of cold water and blend with hand blender then add another 500mls of boiling water and stir. No chunks, just nice and frothy x

What Jools said for the hot shakes!

The demon finger licking - such a habit. I just got myself out of it and its taken several days of eating to feel it's OK again - just as I have to stop.

Well done on another 100% day. I found the water made such a difference if the scales were sticking. I ordered bottles as I found it easier to get down me. Glug, glug, glug from tomorrow.

Yeah I have 2 one litre bottles in the fridge and a two litre bottle too! I should have grabbed one as I was rushing out but totally forgot! Managed to avoid a biscuit even though my naughty brain was saying it wouldn't matter! Naughty brain!!
Xx

Just catching up on everyone after a long sabbatical for me and wow Sammy,you're just such an inspiration!

I've had the naughtiest of Christmasses-scared to get back to the scales but I'm currently in the middle of writing up my resolutions and will post later. I've a night out on Sunday then straight to it on Monday and as you've already said-I'm looking forward to it!

Now that your routine is back you'll be back in the swing if things in no time at all..heck you already are!!

You have my permission to kick my ass if I start faffing about again....

Catch up later xxx

Defo! :) Although not sure how long this diet buzz will last so I'll definitely be needing a few kicks up the bum to get me to that finish line!

Have just ordered a top up supply and SnS are offering free bars with any order made in January! Get on it peeps!!

Also a free water flavour.

Oooo.

:)

So day 4 has been ok apart from slacking on the water! I've filled up my water bottles and put them in the fridge ready for tomorrow. I will get more water down me as I know it'll really help with the hunger too.

Good luck to everyone starting tomorrow.

I'm a sad a*se and am already in bed! Feeling zapped xx

Just got back from a family meal at an Indian it was beautiful but also my last supper for a while.

Just going to put my little one to bed. Normally he would of been in bed by 7pm but Grandma looked after him
He's tucked up. . . I'm placing an order x x

Welcome back!! I know it's not the same for everyone, but my day one restart truly wasn't the nightmare I had built it up to be. Plus my day three was ok - hungry - but ok.
Good luck and well done for getting back on it!! Xx

Morning!

yeah, my day one yesterday wasnt terrible. Well, not so much diet-related terrible. TOTM terrible, yes. LOL. But I wasnt too bad. Day 2 today and feeling a huge buzz of motivation - gross taste in my mouth (already cleaned my teeth twice this morning and its only 8:37!! lol) 4lbs off overnight (LOL, clearly not actual weight). Let's do this!! :D x

Back