Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Yeah I've got a ball on 1st feb and need to tone my arms up too! Really it's just everything! Xx

Same here one thing it did notice the body wraps work a treat on send I used to provide that treatment when I had my salon it really made such a difference! ;) I need to tone everywhere too I'm going to have a wrap once a week starting next week just to help things along as long as I don't gain weight the inches stay off! X

Cor that's a good idea! I wish I had skills in the beauty area or a wodge of dosh to get nice treatments. I'd have a wrap every hour then! Lol! Shrink wrap me down! Ha ha!!

Xx

I'm in dark Truffa heaven! Feels so naughty!! :)

N'Night peeps. I'm tucked up in bed with book and Truffa! Xx

Another good day. What book you reading? x x

Dan Browns Inferno. Am about halfway. Started it before Eden was born and then she took up all my time! Ha ha. Finally gem or round to starting it up again this week and I'm gripped!! He's a great author! Xx

Super Sammy...Amazeballs....you're just fab!!

Just back from my night out with the gals so all geared up for The Start-100% committed full week of S and S and hoping that I get the same results as you Sammy.

You go girl!!!!

Super Sammy...Amazeballs....you're just fab!! Just back from my night out with the gals so all geared up for The Start-100% committed full week of S and S and hoping that I get the same results as you Sammy. You go girl!!!!

Lainey hpe u ad a gd nyt out i cnt member the last tym i did go out n felt gd abt mesen lol been tooo long :( x

Super Sammy...Amazeballs....you're just fab!! Just back from my night out with the gals so all geared up for The Start-100% committed full week of S and S and hoping that I get the same results as you Sammy. You go girl!!!!

Thanks honey!!
Took me ages to finally hit ketosis too but I printed off my squat chart and tick it each day and it's in clear view so helps keep me focused!

Good luck on getting on it! Only tip I can give is hold out as long as possible before pack number one! Treat it like an endurance test! Lol. Then you have a shorter day to squeeze all your packs into which makes it seem easier somehow! Until day three! But gave that when it comes! You'll do great - I've got your back! ;) Xx

My arms dont seem to be slimming down either, need to do some weights or something x

Just popping in to say hi. Im back on S&S this morning and working my way through diaries. Supports what keeps us all going :)

Hi there!!
Defo - there's no way I'd have kept so strong through the hunger pangs without these forums!! Brilliant support!!
How you finding day one? Xx

Finally managed to have something! Been manic this morning!!
Just sat down for a chicken salad and am stuffed! Had 3 small pickled onions as I figured my ketosis breath is bad anyways! Ha ha, lol!! Although I just look at the SnS list and realised we're not allowed pickled onions! Whoops. So now I have bad breath and a slapped wrist! :(

I am however LOVIN coke zero cherry! Tesco and Sainsburys need to get their act into gear and start stocking it as my only source is asda and it's a bit out of my way!! (Worth it though!! ;) )

How's everyone getting on?

There's me thinking I was great holding out till 10.30 this morning...holy moley were you not just starving??
Pickled onions can't have done too much damage Sammy-in fact if I was a betting woman I'd say they didn't make the slightest difference!
So 13lbs to go-has it hit you yet-the reality that goal is very close-how are you feeling about it?

I'm sure the pickled onions were fine too, just felt a bit like a naughty schoolgirl when realised they weren't on the approved list. That being said, although failing home economics I did however turn up to PE and did all my squats. I did whimper a little and wish my mum had written me a note to get me out of it but hey ho!! Lol!! Onto maths: yes the target answer is looking easier to solve however I think it'll take a while to get there. Having less to lose does make it come off really slowly. - guess that's going into my biology class!!
Now for playtime:
I have THREE weekends in a row of social activities. All of which (I hate to be stubborn and say it) I'm not willing to be antisocial on in the foody drinky stakes. I know it's daft and life doesn't revolve around alcohol, blah blah blah, but it's my best friends birthday. Then a masquerade ball which I'm sooooooo looking forward to. And then my mums birthday and we're going to a top Chinese swish restaurant. The following weekend is valentines so I'm guessing that'll be a naughty meal too - so that's FOUR off plan meals, and although theoretically I can stick to plan and be in a huff on those occasions, I'd rather not be a grump! I will however - (I say this now!) - do my best to make good food choices. And I will not undo my hard work!! The only two that I'll really let my hair down for are the ball and the Chinese meal.
The other two I can be more restrained.

However - saying all that - the dress I'm wearing to the ball is needing major adjustments as I was 3 stone heavier when I last wore it!! :)

But yes 13lbs. It doesn't really seem real. I haven't been this weight in over 2 and a half years. And WHEN I get into the 9's - apart from a little flicker 2 and a half years ago for my wedding, but it didn't last long (- as in 2 weeks I think!! -) - I haven't been in the 9's for 13 years! That also was only for about a year sadly as I really haven't ever managed to keep my weight steady!! But 13 years! Cor... I'm so looking forward to seeing a 9 something and it's feeling even more promising with all your support on here. :)
Xx

You're not far away from the 9's now are you? x

Back