Step3 1000kcal Sample days

Tig

Likes to eat
Hi all,

I'm hoping to move up to step 3 (1000cals) in a couple of weeks, and was wondering if anyone could post examples of a typical day. Step 2 is nice and easy, as I only have the one very restricted meal. I put all my food through myfitnesspal, so I wondered if there was a profile for step 3 and you just work within that (i.e. 50% protein, 35% carb, 15% fat)... Hope that makes sense!

Thanks,
Tx

Hi all,

I'm hoping to move up to step 3 (1000cals) in a couple of weeks, and was wondering if anyone could post examples of a typical day. Step 2 is nice and easy, as I only have the one very restricted meal. I put all my food through myfitnesspal, so I wondered if there was a profile for step 3 and you just work within that (i.e. 50% protein, 35% carb, 15% fat)... Hope that makes sense!

Thanks,
Tx

Haven't you got the book, Tig? :confused: It sets out quite clearly how you're supposed to do the 1000 step. Mine's a little bit out of date (it still refers to 3 tbsp/15g veg) but I think the 1000 calorie part is the same.

Basically, you have a 150 cal breakfast option from the choices given or 150 cals' worth of fruit, a Cambridge product and green salad for lunch and a 460 cal evening meal (again from the options listed in the book). It's still quite structured, so there's no need to think about percentages of protein/carbs/fat at this stage.

But you need the book - ask your CWPC for one if you haven't got it!

I have the book, I just wanted to see some meal plans for ideas.
x

Back