samples have arrived

Loser85

Gold Member
Was really quick too as only got the email about them being despatched yesterday afternoon. Will be trying them tomorrow as ive already had my lunch. Hopefully ill like them.

Hope you like them. It's a really quick way to lose weight especially when you've got a lot to lose like I did, and it's so fast it really motivates you to stay on track as the weight literally falls off :)

loser 85 i placed a order yesterday afternoon too and mine also arrived today great fast delivery cant wait to start but think i may have to start a week after christmas as got lots of parties to attend and got lots of family over for christmas day and all bringing food

What were in your sample package please?? :) thanx

My samples arrived today too I ordered one of everything except for the banana, coffee and hazelnut shakes. That cost about £21 including postage. Going to try them over the next week or so before ordering a months supply of the things I like to start in the first week of the new year. xx

I ordered a cottage pie, and a lemon bar plus did a order for 5 spaghetti Bol. Going to start on the new year

Back