Sam's 12 week diary

yes, me too. i'll have massive cravings and then have my shake and am fine for a good 2-3 hours. its like having a calming jab!

Hey samina, how are you getting on? Have you had a weigh in yet? Let us know how things are going! x

Hey samina, how are you getting on? Have you had a weigh in yet? Let us know how things are going! x

Yes, I've lost 3 pounds! I know it's not a lot, but it's a start!

The last few days have been difficult because i've not been home. Went to an event on saturday and sunday, and there was loads of food!

I'll update my diary tomorrow (hopefully)!

Hope u'r well

x

Congrats! 3lbs is nearly quarter of a stone! Any weight loss is good. x

I'm still here!!!

I've not been on here for over a week because I've got 2 and a half weeks holiday from work and been busy visiting friends etc. Go back on Wed 24th, so just making the most of my free time.

Anyway its late in the night so i'm not gonna be able to give a full update on the last week or so, and maybe it wasnt a clever idea to start a diary, which i can't seem to update every day!!

What i can tell you is that I am still on the diet and yes I have been struggling, but then it's a diet or should i say a life choice. I'm determined to continue to stick to it. Yes, i'm always questioning myself about the diet, but I've made the choice and im gonna stick to it!! I find i'm silently talking to myself and it's as if i'm telling my brain that you can do what you like to try and get me to cheat/give up, but I'm a fighter and i will fight!! You have to make comprises in your relationships, you have to work hard to be able to have a decent bank balance, new shoes, big house etc, so why not work hard with the diet, isn't that what matters most, my health, the way I feel about myself, because if i dont feel good, then nothing else matters, does it?

The voice in my head replies with negative comments such as you'll put the weight back on.....you'll never be happy....you're wasting your time....you'll never get to your goal........etc etc

But i'll just argue with positive comments and i suppose it gives me encouragement!!

OK, i know what you're all thinking.......have i lost the plot!....am i drunk....................................
No, but i've just done some brisk walking/jogging on the treadmill, and i think its the side effects!!! No seriously i'm just telling you about my psychological battles, which i'm sure many others have experienced too.

Hope you're all well

Oh and by the way i've lost another 2 pounds since my weigh in!

I've got 3 weeks of CD packs from the CDC, because i didnt feel there was any point going every week for a weigh in, as i can do this at home, and as for moral support, well i dont really feel i need that from her - harsh i know, but whether i am good or not, depends on my will power (or lack of!). No amount of moral support will prevent me from eating. Instead i will continue to battle with myself and try and understand why i make the choices i do!!

The above comments may not make sense, but i must say i do feel lighter for having revealed my feelings!!

x

Back