Sam's Diary....WW wine review up!

Thanks for the lovely comments all.

Had a terrible day food wise, all snacks thru the day then coming to 15
Then for dinner had scrambled egg, beans, sausages, toast, Yum!

Asda low fat bangers only 2.5 points for 2 and well worth it!

Other half is back at work tonight, always makesme feel rubbish so trying to avoid choccie. Wat else am I suppose to do whilst in on my own grrr.

On the upside my wedding dress came over the weekend...its too big!! Was made to my measurements, which were done before dieting. Although oddly is very snug on the bum, so lost it lots off top but none off bum! Any good bum slimming exercises anyone can reccomend?!

Hope your all good!

great loss :D

that's great news on the dress :D all you need to do now is find a good alterations service :D

how long until you need to do the final measurements thing? i'm having mine done mid-june i believe...

abz xx

Loads of thigh and bum slimming exercises on the net - just google them....and make sure you stretch out afterwards or you will suffer like Rach.

Great that its working though. Hope you managed to steer clear of the choc!

My final measure at push will have to be mid to late May as wedding is 13th June.

Tonight I have had a fat chinese and my hish school musical-athon, i wont lieit was great lol!

Had a rubbishy day at work so hit the revels when i got home ooops gotta b ultra good all week for rest off week now! Wish me luck! x

Your doing so well Sam ...I cant believe I started off a 37 week challenge that so far I am struggling with grrrrrrr oh well fingers crossed for this week....

U can do it MrsB!

I have had what can only be described as a S**T week!!

Work has been manic, havent had 2 mins to myself all week. OH has been starting work at 7pm all week as opposed to 9pm so arent actually eating proper meals. Havent even counted for 3 days and I am sooo angry with myself!

I am gonna write it all off, take the consquences at the weigh in and then crack on like a super slimmer. I cant get down on it.... chin up and all that jazz!!!

hey there honey. hope this week goes a little better. we all have bad ones. all we can do is try not to repeat them :)

abz xx

Sending postive vibes to you for this week hun xx
P.S.Can you send em back when youve finished with em!!!pwease..

Vibes comin back ur way Fuzzy!

Well after what I thought was an awful week i LOST!! Woo, 2.5lbs off yeah!

Saturday night is drink night for me so been on the hunt for a good low poitn drink because normally I am aalcopop or lager type of girl. Trying Vodka tonight with Diet Vimto or Diet Irn Bru. Fingers crossedi dont end up hitting the highly naughtyWKD lol

Hope your all good!

steer clear of the nasty alcopops!! go easy on the drinking though. if you are used to wkd and start drinking vodka and diet irn bru you'll fall over!! :D

have a great time :D

abz xx

Great loss again Sam :)...Hope you are well...19lbs in 4 weeks, thats amazing!!!! :D x

Hi Sam

First time posting on your diary (there are so many to keep up with) Well done on your loss so far, you are doing amazingly well!! Hope you enjoyed your drinking nite last nite, i bought ww wine for the first time yesterday, was actually really nice, only point a glass. I usually drink vodka, diet coke, but really do miss wine!

Keep up the good work! x

Thanks ladies!

How did the decorating go Anna?

I didnt have that much to drink last night, had vodka and vimto in the end, worked together pretty nicely surprisingly!

Been at work today for few hours then came home and made a roast and hada mate pop over, pretty unevetful really, hope you all had a good weekend

I dont mind if the dress needs more adjusting, I just hope I am losing my rump cos the dress was very fitted around the bum and handles!

I still hvent found out about the project at work but will hopefully find out this week. Have a 3 day work week this week, have Thurs and Fri off to spend with my bro, think we are going to the zoo on Friday! You may be thinking oh her bro must be a little kid cos she taking him to the zoo....He's 23!! lol.

Hope everyone had a good day

You can't beat the zoo!! I was down visiting my friend in bolton in the summer and we went to chester zoo for the day and it was fantastic!!! Best fun ive had for ages!!! Enjoy it if you go x

The zoo rocks!!! which one are you going to??...I like Banham and Colchester...oh and Whipsnade is fab!!
Hope your doing ok xx

We are planning on going to Colchester, weather and hangovers permitting!

I am really looking forward to my time off with my bro but dreading it at the same time cos we are just going to end up drinking. Dont get me wrong we rent alcoholics or anything but we rarely get time togetherand when we do end up at pub or club.

He really wants to go clubbing this Friday but feel so self consiece (SP?) I get stared at enough because I am so tall 6ft4. Then I know they are thinking what a fat cow! I just find it really hard because they dont know why I am like I am. I broke my neck and back 4 and half years ago and piled on about 10 stone during recovery. What gives people the right to judge me because I am tall or because I am fat. Not my fault some drunk car decided to get in his car and drive that night! Then going out with our Rick (bro) dont help cos he's a right bean pole and people often mistake us for twins, who ever heard of a fat twin and thin twin!

Sorry for the rant I am just feeling really down at min, back is killing and cant sleep, sorry guys,

Hope your all ok

Well done on your losses. Hope you enjoy the time with your brother.

You have come a long way since that awful accident.

Irene x

Back