ProPoints Sams final diary to goal! :)!

Hey Sweetie! Your Din Dins looks AMAZING, for only 8pp too! I love Kit Kats, the 2 Finger Ones, the Chunky Ones, anyone's lol! I make my Roasties with FryLight, just Par Boil for 10mins, ruffle the edges in the Steamer, spray with Frylight and Sprinkle with Seasoning and Bake for about 45mins. Amazingly Crispy and Tasty! X PS-Did you manage to resist the Cakes? X

Mmm your potatoes sound amazing!!! I've found a few Bessie potatoes in the oven I may have them and do the family proper ones as my husband loves roast potatoes lol!

I did resist the cakes! I still have 8 buttercream iced fairy cakes on the side but that's where then gonna stay! I've already tracked dinner just breakfast and lunch to track then I can see if I can have a kitkat I love them lol! Xx

Mmm your potatoes sound amazing!!! I've found a few Bessie potatoes in the oven I may have them and do the family proper ones as my husband loves roast potatoes lol!

I did resist the cakes! I still have 8 buttercream iced fairy cakes on the side but that's where then gonna stay! I've already tracked dinner just breakfast and lunch to track then I can see if I can have a kitkat I love them lol! Xx

I hope they were in the freezer not the oven ;-) I can't stand the AB ones, i never think you get many for your pp! Well done for resisting the cakes and tracking, it's the only way to succeed! X

Oops yep in the freezer haha! To be honest when i weighed them it didn't seem much at all but I'm gonna bulk my plate with veggies so hopefully my brain will think I'm eating more haha! Xx

Oops yep in the freezer haha! To be honest when i weighed them it didn't seem much at all but I'm gonna bulk my plate with veggies so hopefully my brain will think I'm eating more haha! Xx

Do u do swede? I love that on Roast! X

Do u do swede? I love that on Roast! X

I love swede! I'm not to sure what veg I'm doing yet today got to go to my little local shop and get some as the weathers to rubbish to walk into town they don't do much in the local shop but hopefully they will have some nice fresh veg then I'm off to sasiburys tomorrow to stock up :)!,xx

I love swede! I'm not to sure what veg I'm doing yet today got to go to my little local shop and get some as the weathers to rubbish to walk into town they don't do much in the local shop but hopefully they will have some nice fresh veg then I'm off to sasiburys tomorrow to stock up :)!,xx

I love my Veg! Always do tonnes with my Roast! And I have to have Stuffing Balls too. X

Is stuffing high in points? I haven't tracked any as i though it would be far to high? Xx

I buy Paxo Sage & Onion, 1 Ball (50g) is 2pp, 2 Balls (100g) is 3pp. X

Here's my tracked dinner minus the veg but it woll be 0pp having carrots broccoli frozen peas roast onion and leeks :)!

Could someone double heck for me how much 60g of roast chicken is please ?

It was off the breast but surly it's got to be more then 2pp :/ xx

Attachments

• image-3979902614.jpg
    image-3979902614.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 38
Here's my tracked dinner minus the veg but it woll be 0pp having carrots broccoli frozen peas roast onion and leeks :)!

Could someone double heck for me how much 60g of roast chicken is please ?

It was off the breast but surly it's got to be more then 2pp :/ xx

Not sure on chicken but remember to pp your peas x

Had a Early dinner as Tuesdays are like my Sundays as the husband don't work Tuesday but dose Sunday :)! Dinner work out at 11pp thanks for reminding me to point the peas I totally forgot! :)!
Was very yummy and filling and worth the 11pp :)

Chicken 100g --2pp
100g ab potatoes--- 5pp
50g stuffing----2pp
50g peas--- 1pp
1small Yorkshire---1pp
50g chicken gravy---0pp
Broccoli---0pp
Carrots---0pp
Cauliflower--0pp

Total 11pp well spent if u ask me :)! Xx

Attachments

• image-3593506499.jpg
    image-3593506499.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 38
Had a few snacks today

Wotsits---4pp
2 kitkats---6pp

Added on the points from my dinner makes 19pp for today so far 7pp left for treats this evening or maybe a sandwich in front of the telly :)! Xx

Morning! So had a packet of hula hoops last night for 4pp so finished the day with 1point left woop :)!

Off to the shops today to get some bits and bobs to make pizza with my daughter tonight I really don't want to have any as pointed will be hard and I won't be able to stop at 1 slice so i think I'm going to have a jacket potato with tuna and salad instead :)! Xx

Morning! So had a packet of hula hoops last night for 4pp so finished the day with 1point left woop :)!

Off to the shops today to get some bits and bobs to make pizza with my daughter tonight I really don't want to have any as pointed will be hard and I won't be able to stop at 1 slice so i think I'm going to have a jacket potato with tuna and salad instead :)! Xx

hiya hun :) good to see ur gtin into swing of things u seem to be duin well with ur pointing etc!!
i had that last night, cant beat a jacket spud :)
ur roast looked lush actually made my mouth water!! yum yum i love a roast! especially now its gettin cold! x

Thanks Hun :)!

I love a good old jacket potato very filling too and nice and easy to make and point :)!

My roast so so good I cleared the plate haha I love nice warm hearty foods in this weather :)! How you getting on Hun ? Xx

So went into town and got a few bits and bobs my daughter and husband had mc Donald's but I said no wow can't believe it myself haha!

So I've just came in and made myself a chicken tikka sandwich with cheese slice and enjoyed every bit of it :)!!

2 slices of bread ---5pp
50g chicken tikka sandwich filler---3pp
1 low fat cheese slice---1pp

9pp total :)!

Back