ProPoints Sams final diary to goal! :)!

What a very very wet day!! Always makes my mood rubbish! :(!

I'm really excited about making yummy pizzas tonight for my daughters dinner and she's going to love doing it to! Thinking of putting everything on the table and letting her decide what she wants on it and let her do it all :)!
It's her 3rd birthday next month time goes to quick!

I'm having a baked potato for dinner I got the mc cains frozen ones they work out at 6pp each which isn't too bad I guess I couldn't get the 3pp smiley face jackets I nearly had a toddler tantrum in sasiburys over it haha!
I have no clue what my evening treat is going to be tonight as I'm out of kitkats!!!! NOOOOO!
But I'm sure ill find something Eles yummy to enjoy with a green tea and the soaps :)!

Decided on pulled pork and new potatoes and veg for dinner tomorrow just need to point it all later :)! I'm in such a better frame of mind this time on ww! Last time i did loose weight but I don't think my head was in the right place I was just plodding along eating what ever I wanted with the points I had and didn't track meals in advance or anything this time I'm so ready to get rid of this weight once and for all!! X

aww haha they didnt have the smilies in asda yest either sold out so had to make do witha normal spud i pointed at 8!
they are deffinately filling!

the weather is miserable, days like this i dont wanna get up or do nefin just wanna av a pjama day! lol x

Hey Sam :) Hope u enjoy your Spud, I don't think I could turn down homemade pizza tho! X

So dinner

I had

Baked potatoe---6pp
1/2 tin tuna---1pp
30g light salad cream---1pp
30g cheese----3pp
Was very yum!!

I had the smallest slice of pizza possible my daughter looked so proud of herself I couldn't not try it I had 6pp left so hoping that that covered the pizza fingers crossed!

Where can u get them baked smiles from? Everywhere I go they don't sell them :(! Xx

Attachments

• image-1306597973.jpg
    image-1306597973.jpg
    628.6 KB · Views: 20
aww haha they didnt have the smilies in asda yest either sold out so had to make do witha normal spud i pointed at 8!
they are deffinately filling!

the weather is miserable, days like this i dont wanna get up or do nefin just wanna av a pjama day! lol x

Snap with lots and lots of chocolate! Lol xx

i have seen the smilies in asda, they'd just got none when i went!! not sure about anywhere else but im assumin majority of supermarkets will sell them if asda does!

i have seen the smilies in asda, they'd just got none when i went!! not sure about anywhere else but im assumin majority of supermarkets will sell them if asda does!

I'm thinking of doing a online asda shop as my local one is not so local and about 20miles away! I need to try them and for only 3pp to result lol xx

Someone please steer me away from the Ben and jerrys phish food ice cream shouting at me from the freezer!!! Xx

I'm thinking of doing a online asda shop as my local one is not so local and about 20miles away! I need to try them and for only 3pp to result lol xx

yeah they are good for 3pp!
maybe thats a good idea then to online shop if ur asda is that far away!
mines a 5 min drive and i love asda!! deffo my top supermarket i just find everythin a lot cheaper!

I think all the Supermarkets do them but Asda is Cheapest, £1.50 for 3. X Cancel that Tesco, £1.49 for 3, every penny counts! X

I'm going to have a look on there tonight and see if there instock again yet I hope so :)!!
It's horrible that its so far away as I see all the good deals on the telly and that but it's just too far by the time I get home everything will be deforested haha!
I always go sasiburys as its the closest supermarket to me but they never seem to have anything yummy :( xx

Back