Sam's started exante

Sam1309

Silver Member
well that it i've started on exante

sat in waiting on my packs to arrive and they did so just before 1pm. so i had my thai soup, is it supposed to be a cream colour?? (re; batch numbers)

all excited.. can't wait to get this weight off

got a funny head today, something to do with hormones as i've been in a horrid mood past few days keep crying and thinking everyone is against me. i know there not but its the way i am feeling.

went to get weight today... chemist told me as i am no longer on CS that i cannot get weight there... so i had to go buy scales. off i went boots had none. so tried wilkos. as they restocked i got a set of salter top of the range scales for get this a fiver.. just priced checked with argos and there 20 there. super chuffed

also got me some ketostix, more just to be nosey........ prob will forget about them like i usually do....

so dinner this evening shall be a shake of some sort i think

oh and start weight of 226.6lb

Good luck Sam, hope you soon start seeing amazing results.

so do i hun. put on a load of weight in a fortnight so wanted to get on to a new diet... plus was weighing myself on new scales so there was bound to be a blip

Welcome and wishing you all the best on your Exante Journey x

Go for it, looks like you've done v well on CS. I'm a newbie too and will be starting as soon as supplies come!

hummmm strawberry shake isn't so nice but i think that i over done the water. will know for the morning. i done well on CS but on 2 weeks off put on 5 or so lb so thats not good i think i need a total break from food so as i can re-evaluate how i look at it

Good luck to all you newbies - providing your head is in the right place this diet works like a charm!
Bren xx

Back