• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sam's started exante

Silver Member
well that it i've started on exante

sat in waiting on my packs to arrive and they did so just before 1pm. so i had my thai soup, is it supposed to be a cream colour?? (re; batch numbers)

all excited.. can't wait to get this weight off

got a funny head today, something to do with hormones as i've been in a horrid mood past few days keep crying and thinking everyone is against me. i know there not but its the way i am feeling.

went to get weight today... chemist told me as i am no longer on CS that i cannot get weight there... so i had to go buy scales. off i went boots had none. so tried wilkos. as they restocked i got a set of salter top of the range scales for get this a fiver.. just priced checked with argos and there 20 there. super chuffed

also got me some ketostix, more just to be nosey........ prob will forget about them like i usually do....

so dinner this evening shall be a shake of some sort i think

oh and start weight of 226.6lb
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

taking it 1 day at a time
Good luck Sam, hope you soon start seeing amazing results.

Silver Member
so do i hun. put on a load of weight in a fortnight so wanted to get on to a new diet... plus was weighing myself on new scales so there was bound to be a blip

OMG cant believe you lost 14lbs in week one Amelia23, hope I do. I am a newbie too Sam1309. Had my vanilla for brekkie and choc for lunch 1/4 bar so far, dont feel hungry just cant stop thinking of food hahahaha.
Go for it, looks like you've done v well on CS. I'm a newbie too and will be starting as soon as supplies come!

Silver Member
hummmm strawberry shake isn't so nice but i think that i over done the water. will know for the morning. i done well on CS but on 2 weeks off put on 5 or so lb so thats not good i think i need a total break from food so as i can re-evaluate how i look at it