Sandra's maintenance diary.....

EEEEEK!!! What's that Tan??? :eek:

Now listen 'ere Sandra .... don't go letting the side down ... FORGOT to eat chocolate!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch that halo doesn't choke ya girl! ;):):D .... just jealous ;) xx

Omg! Just seen that,how strange all i did was copy a picture from google - it was a picture of a devil .......

HaHa! :D x

Talk about getting busted!!!!! LOL

Though actually the reasoning doesn't make any sense ... yes it uses his bandwidth - though I would imagine very little and for a very short time, but it can only do that if it's switched on - and if it's switched on he's paying for it anyway .....? Ah well never mind eh? ;) xx

Whoever he is is a meanie then!!!!!!!

Of course my reasoning may be way off - but s*d him anyway ;) xx

Hi Sandra
Just caught up with your diary now. Your recovery going really well. That's fantastic. In no time at all you'll be doing a summersault pike with 1.5 twists and a straight entry from the wardrobe! (LMAO!)

Hi Sandra
Just caught up with your diary now. Your recovery going really well. That's fantastic. In no time at all you'll be doing a summersault pike with 1.5 twists and a straight entry from the wardrobe! (LMAO!)

Thanks Suse......in my dreams, I'm more likely to roll off the bed and hurt myself:eek:

Friday.....

Just come back from my friend's funeral, as she was only 59 it was really sad but quite fun at the same time. The do after was held in a local restaurant/ bar with a continuous slide show of old photos going back to the '80's. They were brilliant and we all looked soooooo young and sooooo thin! Not an ounce of fat on anyone in those days.......anyway I managed to avoid the wine and champagne, though some people were necking it back and it was obviously going to be a long afternoon, and I left just as the buffet was coming out. RIP Lynore, god bless x

Today's food

B actimel (1pp) branflakes (3pp) milk (3pp) vitamin C drink (0pp) two coffees
L minestrone soup (3pp) sprinkle of grated cheese 1pp) 3 heaped tablespoons Greek lf yogurt (2pp) a kiwi fruit and a nectarine (0pp)
Snack 150g dried fruit, nuts and seeds (18pp), ate the whole bloody packet by 'accident'......how bloody stupid is that? Can't believe how many points there are! 3 in the proper portion of 25g, why oh why did I eat the lot?
D salmon filet, (4pp) 3 new potatoes (2pp), carrots and sliced green brans (0pp) fruit salad (1pp) and a tablespoon of low fat creme fraiche (1pp)

Total 39

Need 10 points from my slushies, so only 39 left.....

Never gonna eat those bloody nuts and seeds again and deffo not without looking at the nutritional values :(

Not sure about dinner yet, my sister is coming round and I promised that I would pp our supper as she's on ww too and has lost 4lbs in her first week. Will either get some salmon fillets or maybe a roast chicken. May have some of my lushies too as I've just realised that I've forgotten about them......my memory is not what it should be!

Last edited:
:O Scandulous! You can't forget about the lushies!!!!!!!! :giggle: Have yourself a scrumptious meal tonight :)

rip to you're friend, glad it was a good send off. And well done for resisting the wine, champers & food! You really are after that halo this week arent you?!!! :p x

Just been a bit of a piggie actually, bought some M&S dried fruit, nuts and seeds with the intention of having them on my branflakes .....but thought that I might have a little taste and I've eaten the entire packet:eek: I haven't tried to pp it yet......

I have been really good this week but have yet to see any difference on the scales. I'm a bit worried cos there are loads of negative comments on the ww website and many people have gone back to the discover plan! I lost over a stone last year on the previous plan and had a good first week, this is hugely disappointing. I wonder if it's because I wasn't overeating before I started? Do you think that could make a difference? I haven't actually pigged out in any shape or form since August! I can't believe that I've actually been that good......what a bore eh?! Who needs a bloody halo, bring on the horns!

Sandra, sounds like your friend had a good send-off, and what a fantastic idea putting the pics up from the 80's.

You are as bad as me, eating the whole bag of goodies, thats the sort of thing I would do.

Still laughing at Tanya being rumbled.

:giggle: :p

Ah RIP Lynore ... under the circumstances you could have been forgiven for forgetting pps etc and getting stuck into the champers etc - which is probably what I would have done. Do you think perhaps you ate that pack of nuts & seeds because unconsciously you 'deserved' them for resisting at the funeral? Again - that's probably what I would have done!

I haven't seen the negative comments about WW PP. I guess all we can do it try it and see. You may have something about not losing as much because you weren't pigging out beforehand. I think that's highly likely. If that's the case you won't have a huge 1st week loss so 1-2lbs may be the order of the week. It'll be interesting to see. I too seem to be the same as I was on Monday, if not a bit more tbh but only monday will tell! Stick at it though won't you! xx

Dunno Jan, I didn't drink at the funeral cos I was driving and I didn't stay cos my parking was limited and the weather was too bad to keep nipping out to add another ticket. TBH I just opened the packet and they were so moreish that I just didn't think cos I was on here and FB and before I knew the packet was half way gone and I thought oh bugger it! I didn't even think to look at the figures cos, of course, all the 'experts' keep banging on about nuts and seeds! My ar8e! Not gonna touch them again, I'd rather have a couple if red devils!

My scales have stayed at 11st 3lbs every morning this week! The ounces have changed slightly but that's all! I just want to see them go down under the 11 but they refuse to budge......my sister said that the ww scales are a couple of lbs lower than mine but that doesn't make much difference to me.....I'm not going to give up cos I know it's worked in the past for the odd stone now and then but I'm not too sure about pp. I've looked at what I've eaten and I have counted everything, I was worried about counting hence the ready meals this week which I wouldn't usually eat every day. Yesterday is the first time that I've gone over 29 and the first time that I've dipped into my lushies, I'd rather have had a couple of glasses of wine than the bloody nuts. Don't know if we're going to go out tonight after all cos Paul is completely knackered from work and studying and he's got to do another few hours studying today again. So might finish off the lushies by necking a bottle of SB!

Have a good weekend everyone x

Necking the bottle sounds like a bloomin marvellous idea mrs! :D Do it!!!! :giggle: I'm guna get you all having a drink for me this weekend as little ol' me is t-total this weekend :sigh: :p x

Mmmmm might do....

Saturday's food

B porridge (3pp) milk (3pp)
L 2 small slices granary bloomer (4pp) lf philli spread (1pp) 3 slices mustard ham (2pp) 3 clementines (0pp)
D lamb steak (4pp) hasselback potatoes (5pp) carrots, broccoli, brussel sprouts and green beans (0pp) Fruit salad, no grapes (0pp) lf natural yogurt (2pp)
Hot choc (1pp)

Total 25

Lushies 39 left

Didn't bother with the wine after all........so haven't had a drink this week.....not that it seems to be making any difference

My sister brought my pp calculator round so I'm just looking at how to work it! Going to do what they suggest and start my new week on Monday. Going
to meet a friend for afternoon tea, we usually have scones, jam and clotted cream:eek: not today I guess! May try and make do with a peppermint tea!
Edit.....stuck with the peppermint tea!

Last edited:
lf philli spread is 1pp for 15g chick :)

Back