Sandra's maintenance diary.....

Great news of the all clear Sandra, back to it now then girl (exercise I mean).

You will soon get used to PP, once you get into it, I find it really good (when I actually do it). Its surprising how much you actually can eat with WW.

I'm just off to the gym now actually Mary.....as for the other......going to give that a try at the weekend:D ps I did ask the Consultant if it was ok! You get instructions on how to do it from the hospital:eek:

I intend to.....I think that we're going to go out (make it a date:eek:).......can't believe that I'm writing this down!

Anyway, back to today...just came back from the gym and I'm exhausted! I only managed 20 mins on the treadmill and 10 mins on the bike.......but I guess that it's a start.

So today's food

B branflakes (3pp) milk (3pp) vitamin C drink (0pp)
L 300g low fat cottage cheese (6pp) like an idiot I calculated the pp, thought yippee that's nice and low and realised that it was the pp for 100g! By then
I'd nearly eaten the entire pot.....bugger! An apple (0pp) and a nectarine (0pp)
D Count on us chilli (10pp) sprinkle of grated cheddar (1pp) choc ice (4pm) nectarine (0pp)
Hot choc (1pp)

Total 28pp

Last edited:
Menu looking fab Sandra! :D
Great about the gym too - dont go overdoing it though let your body lead ya for the time being especially after a major op :) x

HaHa - I did that with the cottage cheese Sandra - but then 6pp's not bad for lunch.

I think you did great at the gym - it's early days, be kind to yourself.

And have a great weekend ;) :D xx

I'm a bit slow on the uptake with this pp thingy, my sister came round and I was looking up the pp on a Count on us supper......didn't know that it was on the packet, until she told me doh! She thinks that she's lost 4 lbs in her first week at ww so she's well chuffed.

Need to be more careful!

That's great if it's deffo the new points. Handy to know, thanks xx

It is! But to be sure I calculated it manually too and got exactly the same!

FAB! :D x

Fab about the gym Sandra. Good start too :) Enjoy your weekend! Should get rid of a few calories :giggle:

xx

Yeah it was good to be back in the gym even though I was like a snail on the treadmill.....

As for the weekend, mmmm I don't think that I'll be diving off of any wardrobes just yet!

No, but you'll be there ready to catch Paul when he does! Bionic woman! lmao

Lol.......I can just picture it!

Thursday.....had an hours physio this morning including 30 minutes cardio, treadmill, bike and x trainer, and even worked up a sweat and got a red face which was brilliant! Knackering though, it doesn't take long to lose your fitness that's for sure ....

Today's food

B branflakes (3pp) milk (3pp) vitamin C drink (0pp) two coffees
L minestrone soup (3pp) 3 heaped tablespoons Greek lf yogurt (2 pp) 2 kiwi fruits and a nectarine (0pp) getting a taste for fresh fruit and natural yogurt rather than buying flavoured yogurts which seem a bit too sweet
D Count on us fish pie (9pp) carrots and broccoli (0pp) choc ice (4pp) 2 clementines (0pp)
Hot choc (1pp)

Total 25

Today's looking good so far so I might have a little choccy treat later, maybe
a kitkat, if we've got some in!

Last edited:
Ooooh a choccy treat ;)
Sandra, try sprinkling a little bit of cinnamon over the nat yog thats over your fruit - its lovely! Menu looking fab girl & well done on the gym again xx

Ah yeah, frozen berries! And they're easy on the purse too! :D x

Will try them! Didn't have the kitkat in the end, completely forgot about it......

There's still time ....... :whistle:

fully-illustrated-devil.jpg

:giggle:

Back