Sandra's maintenance diary.....

Sandra, why are you counting 4pp for grapes? They are 0pp :D

Are they? Oops, I thought that because they were sugary that they'd have pp's so I calculated them from the back of the carton! Will go and edit yesterday's food.

Thx Tanya xx

Missed you all last night as I had an early night cos I didn't feel very well....feel worse this morning, got up and the whole room spun and I thought that I was going to faint......had some porridge whilst Paul as still here and have come back to bed with my iPad. I think it must be my blood pressure but don't know why it's decided to kick off cos I'd felt fine for a couple of weeks.....anyway

Tuesday's food

B porridge (6pp) actimel (1pp) Vitamin C drink (0pp)
L 100g lean ham (4pp) 50g Brie (4pp) mixed salad, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and red pepper (0pp) mullerlite yogurt (3pp) a banana (0pp)
D salmon steak (4pp) carrots, broccoli and spinach (0pp) w clementines (0pp)
Hot choc (1pp)

Total 23...... might have a kitkat!

Going to have a little extra sleep I think if I can......never managed to get back to sleep so got up and went to the gym instead. Managed half an hour on the treadmill and 15mins on the bike. Going very slowly but at least I'm getting there!

Last edited:
Oh dear ... hope you're okay :eek:

These vitamin C drinks are deffo 0pp? just in case you're having some 'hidden' points? ;) xx

Sandra - Im playing Spot the Fud and cant find you on FB! Tried searching on your profile no from your About Me but nae luck. Also there are about a million trillion Sandra's with a surname beginning with B lol.

Doh Bird x

Sandra - Im playing Spot the Fud and cant find you on FB! Tried searching on your profile no from your About Me but nae luck. Also there are about a million trillion Sandra's with a surname beginning with B lol.

Doh Bird x

OMG ignore that! Im was totally proving my worthiness of title Doh Bird. I just realised that if I press that very obvious FB icon on your banner thingy, it links to your FB page.

Oh dear - I do despair about myself sometimes lol

Vx

OMG ignore that! Im was totally proving my worthiness of title Doh Bird. I just realised that if I press that very obvious FB icon on your banner thingy, it links to your FB page.

Oh dear - I do despair about myself sometimes lol

Vx

Blonde moment!

Oh dear ... hope you're okay :eek:

These vitamin C drinks are deffo 0pp? just in case you're having some 'hidden' points? ;) xx

I bloody hope so, I've checked the contents and they don't give any calories or anything.......they're just a gram of vitamin c that fizzes up into an effervescent drink......like Berroca but cheaper!

Hope you are feeling better now chick :) xx

Hope you are feeling better now chick :) xx

Yes thx Tanya.......made it to the gym but didn't feel like doing much.....not sure why I'm wobbly today, legs feel like blancmange !

Ah - should be okay then I'd think .... glad you were well enough to go to the gym. Do you think you need to run your symptoms by somebody who 'knows'? :)

Ah - should be okay then I'd think .... glad you were well enough to go to the gym. Do you think you need to run your symptoms by somebody who 'knows'? :)

Nah......if it lasts for more than a couple of days I'll go see the doc. It's just low bp, anaemia and the after effects of surgery ....add in crappy weather and nothing much to look forward to....

Must think about a holiday, didn't have a decent one last year cos I couldn't fly very far.....we usually have a really good one for big birthdays...

Sounds like an excellent plan to me :D xx

Sandra, I hope you are feeling better. It's best to listen to your body and not overdo things. You have been through a lot lately so take your time getting back to your old self. Pamper yourself a little. Your health is more important than stressing over getting to target. Take good care of yourself.

Sandra, I hope you are feeling better. It's best to listen to your body and not overdo things. You have been through a lot lately so take your time getting back to your old self. Pamper yourself a little. Your health is more important than stressing over getting to target. Take good care of yourself.

Thanks Molly, my OH has just told me to slow down too, I'm just not very good about taking anything slowly! Be it weight loss or recovery.....

Yes, yes, yessssssssssss! No, not my Meg Ryan impersonation ! Weighed myself this morning as usual and have lost another lb! Didn't have any ready made food yesterday apart from a yogurt, could that have had something to do with it? And very little carbs too.....it's hard to eat the full pp amount if you cut them out of your diet. Reckon that may be the answer, thanks guys!:D

Wednesday's food

B porridge (6pp) vitamin C drink (0pp)
L meeting some guys that I used to work with, in a pub for lunch......don't really want to eat pub food so might take an Exante bar, but they might think
I'm a bit weird?! Who cares? I've lost a lb!:D edit, had a roast beef sandwich with wm bread (10pp) 2 diet cokes an apple (0pp)
D 2 roast chicken legs, 2 tiny roasties, gravy, carrots, broccoli, leeks and sprouts, 2 stuffing balls......no idea of the points in this lot but it was delicious!
Hot choc (1pp)

Going to call this 28pp at least but not eat into my slushies as it was a lot of 0pp veg.......

Last edited:
Well done and just the boost you need. Might be the absence of the ready meals. I know from a gl perspective they are frowned upon as they can have lots of additives with hidden sugars and some processed fats. Have a good day today.

Prob why I feel so much better today:D

Just got to make sensible choices at lunch now!

Laterz x

Back