Sandra's maintenance diary.....

Mmmmm somewhat eventful day, my Managing Director, yup the hunk, has decided that he probably isn't going to stay here after all......so guess who they've decided is the new MD? Correct! Yours truly........dunno if that's what I really, really want........

Ouch, just as you want to be back in the working world and they bring this on to you - Oooh the pressure chick.

Mmmmm but oh the money.......

Anyway, got a little while to think about it and the shareholders are over from the US the week after next.....

What does Paul say about it?........is he happy for you to go for it, or have you not discussed it with him yet?

Mega Money, maybe you could retire in a couple of years...........Need a good admin assistant?.........lol

He says that it's my decision but I think that he really loves the new revitalised me....and get this, another £50k plus a year.....

The plan was always to retire in five years anyway......

Always need good staff Mary and fortunately I literally have a queue of people waiting for me to advertise......

Right, better go and catch the ferry to France.

Have a great weekend x

Ooooh decisions, decisions. Extra 50k, i'd take it but then again i'd settle for full time at my job at the mo which is around 18k ... if only! :p

oh and enjoy your weekend!

Congratulations Sandra xx

Have a fab time.......but forget those ones in the queue - just settle for the best. I only need to give a months notice :)

Ooo decisions decisions! Good luck for whatever you decide :)

Go for it Sandra.. But stick to your retirement plan... 5 years at that money you should have a nice little egg...

Good luck what you decide Hun xx

Hi all....thx for the good wishes x

Been a mad busy weekend, didn't get to the house until 2.45am on Saturday morning and was up again at 8 as we had builders coming round all day about our little cottage....all systems go! Went round to friends for supper and got very pissed, had to stagger home!

Up early(ish) yesterday and a full day in the garden before catching the ferry home, early night and more gardening here today, my spare time seems to be spent in the garden.....

Haven't weighed myself in nearly two weeks but can feel that I have put on weight as I feel bloated and horrid.....got several functions and meals out again this week but the last one is on Friday so after that I'm going to do a few days tfr. Need to get myself back on mfp too.....

Hope that everyone had a lovely Bank Holiday xx

Sandra, you are having a great time back at work. Hope you had a great weekend.

Hello, hello, hello !!!

Hope all is well with you, just a little bothered as to why you are not updating your diary, I know you are okay, but just curious.

Put Dylan down for two minutes :)))

Hi Mary.....simple answer, just toooooo busy! Had my shareholders here all week from the US so it was non-stop meetings. I barely get a minute to myself these days and we're away every weekend too. Weight is up about half a stone so I really need to get a grip, got no social events until next Sunday apart from a couple of business lunches which I might be able to avoid......

But, hey, life is good!

You? X

Glad you are doing well- did you take the job in the end?x

Hi Sandra :) Dont worry about the gain, your really enjoying life at the minute, you will know yourself when its time to take action :)

Oh yes do tell us- did you take the new role? x

Thx girls, yup I'm having fun......

I've agreed that I will take on the role of MD at the end of the summer but not before so meanwhile my CEO is over from Geneva to help me run the company. There are all kinds of issues to consider and I really felt that I had been dumped on big style and I'm not prepared to take on all the responsibility just yet when the company has so many 'issues'. I can't forget how ill I got before (complete burn out) and I don't want to get that way again!

Meanwhile I get a big juicy pay rise anyway! Had to give a presentation last week and spent nearly £300 in Jaeger so that I looked the part! Size 12 of course .........

Happy days!

Back