Sandra's maintenance diary.....

Frickin adorable!!!!!!

Weekends like that are the best. I've always loved occasions which evolve rather than are laboriously planned. Summer sunshine, fine wine and food and the company of good friends just cannot be beaten.

sounds like an awesome weekend!
and stupid me I thought you meant an actual jacket like for humans not the bottle :rotflmao:!!

Sounds like a FAB weekend! :D xx

Weekend sounds great! Always wanted to go go karting! Hoping you weren't drink driving though!!!!

haha get this guys - i will never, ever, ever go go-karting again in my life!

The first time I ever attempted it I crashed, badly! Going around the 2nd bend of the first lap I slammed my foot on the accelerator instead of the brake went crashing into the barrier still holding onto the wheel I was thrown in the air, my leg caught on a sticking out piece of metal of some sort, ripped my trousers and gashed my thigh.

Go-karting is the devil! LOL

They had the little first aid van whizzing down to me with my lights on and everything :giggle:

This was before I drove so when I went for my first driving lesson I was bricking it thinking i was guna do the same but in a car!!! lol x

Oooo nasty :( x

Ooo not good Tan. I came of a quad bike once. Don't really remembered what happened apart from feeling my head bob down the hill in my helmet.
Same as you- never again!

Ouch you poor things:( I've always had sports cars (for over 30 years!) so am quite happy driving like a formula1 driver!

Yup it was a magic weekend, was going to be mega good today, packed my salad and everything and then forgot that I'd been invited out to a boardroom lunch.....had two glasses of SB on a Monday !!! Shame on me.......not much to eat though. Popped into my pharmacy on the way back to the office, haven't been since November, got two weeks worth of LT to have in place of my breakfasts and lunches a few times a week. She didn't even ask to weigh me, I know that's bad really but it's good to have some sachets to hand, perhaps for Mondays.......

just got in, was starving!

I'm struggling now to get to the gym more than three times a week and really feeling the difference, my gym doesn't open until 6.30am if only it opened at 6 then I could do an hour before work......I'm not getting out of work until about 6 so fitting in a class means I don't get home until nearly 8. Got Paul to actually cook! He was doing spaghetti and meatballs when I came in and grumbling away......

Need a housekeeper........

Sandra i am so happy reading your diary as you seem so up beat about everything.
After the bad times you have been through it's great to see you smiling!!
So pleased your job is going well, i wouldn't mind meeting your fit boss:D
You have done an excellent job at keeping your weight loss off and i'm glad i've still got my personal trainer on here ready to kick me if needed lol.
I thought about joining my local gym, it's a monthly direct debit and you get full use of all facilities including sauna,swimming pool etc. I've decided to wait a while on that for now and get some weight off and some confidence back.
hope things keep going well for you and thanks for your support yet again!! xx

Hi Sandra,

Life seems pretty good for you at the moment, and your last weekend sounded fabulous.

Go karting, I need to come and give you some lessons, they called me Super-Gran when I went go karting in Greece a few years ago lol.

Stayed home this weekend, did want to go away on our boat but it's blowing up tomorrow so would've probably been too windy. So caught up with the laundry, did 8, yes 8, full loads! also did a supermarket shop and dragged Paul along.......I'm not letting him get away with the crap that I used to!

Been out the last two nights and drank my own body weight in wine and vodka!even went clubbing last night and made some new friends, half a dozen girls in their late teens and early 20's who asked me to take their photo.....we ended up chatting for ages and they gave me one of their friendship rings and a bracelet which was so sweet! Got seriously hit on the night before by one of the directors of a bank that we deal with at their quiz night! I thought that he was joking but two hours later he was still deadly
serious and trying desperately hard to get me to sleep with him:eek: as I was totally legless I didn't give it too much thought but when I got to work one of my staff said that she'd heard the whole thing! Dunno if it's been good for my credibility or bad......time will tell!

Mmmm the fit boss..bit of a thing going on there! But only in my mind......definitely got a crush which is a bit sad for a 50 year old woman! We've even got nicknames for each other....don't ask!

Can't believe how different my life is now compared to six months ago.......

What a sleaze bag Sandra, or lets just call him a b(w)anker.

Oooh be careful with that crush Lady, as long as you can just leave it in your mind though, then fine.

Don't worry Mary, we went out for a drink the other week and I made sure to leave after two glasses of champagne even though Paul was in London.......I wouldn't dream of having an affair, I can't imagine taking my clothes off in front of someone new:eek:

Don't worry Mary, we went out for a drink the other week and I made sure to leave after two glasses of champagne even though Paul was in London.......I wouldn't dream of having an fair, I can't imagine akin my clothes off in front of someone new:eek:

Turn the light off :rolleyes::D

Mary!!!! .......mmmmm now there's a thought:D

Glad your having such a fab time :)

Sounds like you're about to enter dangerous territory with this hunky boss of yours. If I were you I'd steer clear of sociable drinks etc and keep it purely professional...

Back