• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sandra's miserable 3rd week weigh-in

Well, I lost a miserable 2lbs this week......perhaps its my fault for mixing a couple of products from other TFR diets (bars and soups, which are 100% more palatable than LT's!) or the 3 slices of parma ham that I had last night......anyway I know it's my fault (apology to myself on Blog) and today is the start of a new week. I've lost a stone in 3 weeks and gone from obese to (merely) overweight so I guess it's not all bad, still a bit disappointed though particularly as I've found the last few days to be hellish......:cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yeah I'm ok about it, I know that I could have had a better week but I''ve had to have a couple of those bars in order to take extra medication which I can't take without food.....I take the usual dose straight after my shakes but I've had a couple of times when I've needed an extra dose and didn't know what else to do so I had a Be-yu bar, it's that, put up with the pain (which just isn't an option:cry:) or risk a stomach bleed! At least I've got a date for the hip replacement, 2nd December so I can start planning towards that. No dancing at christmas parties for me this year :sigh:

Sandra, I admire you so much to stick to something so difficult when you are facing surgery, some people would use it as an excuse to give up but you are a fighter huni ! You deserve to be sucessfull !!! xxx

Thanks babe.......feel a bit pathetic some times particularly when I'm having a bad pain day and feel more like bl88dy 70 than 50! I used to be soooooo fit that I could run 1/2 marathons - which of course I now find was the worse thing that I could possibly have done! But I can't give up cos the surgeon is going to have to slice through my porky thigh (ugh poor man) and then I'm going to spend 6 weeks dragging myself around on crutches. I remember how hard it was last time and I was a couple of stone lighter than I am now....you know what would be perfect? to be light enough that Paul could just pick me up and carry me up the stairs.....I wish! He's only 11 stone himself :sigh:

You're doing fabulously - losses do go up and down, as you'll see from looking at other people's signatures. I was so gutted with my 3rd weigh in, but it all balances out. You do get more relaxed about it all - I only lost 1.8lbs last week but I haven't worried about it or felt bad because I know my week before was higher than normal (4lbs) and hopefully next week will be around 3-4lbs again.

lol your weigh ins the same as mine! lets hope next week is a big loss :) and like u said to me, it could have been a gain!! a stone in 3weeks is amazing i bet its not even possible on any other diet! lol :D

lol your weigh ins the same as mine! lets hope next week is a big loss :) and like u said to me, it could have been a gain!! a stone in 3weeks is amazing i bet its not even possible on any other diet! lol :D
I know and I feel tons better already but another pound would've made my day :sigh:

Hi Sandra, don't be so hard on your self. 2 lb is great. I for one think you are doing a fab job, I have pure admiration for someone who is in pain like yourself and sticking with a diet of any type. Andi'm going to scold you :) with a BMI of 29 your thighs aren't "porky pie". you are doing great xxx

Bells, what is it?:confused: