Sandra's miserable 3rd week weigh-in

SandraB

Gold Member
Well, I lost a miserable 2lbs this week......perhaps its my fault for mixing a couple of products from other TFR diets (bars and soups, which are 100% more palatable than LT's!) or the 3 slices of parma ham that I had last night......anyway I know it's my fault (apology to myself on Blog) and today is the start of a new week. I've lost a stone in 3 weeks and gone from obese to (merely) overweight so I guess it's not all bad, still a bit disappointed though particularly as I've found the last few days to be hellish......:cry:

Its still 2lb honey and that is a great weekly WI if you were doing weight watchers. And your on WEEK 3 thats fab. Get back into tfr and good luck with the next week. xx

Hey, its still good ! Have you seen 2lbs worth of fat? Hugs for Sandra, you are doing really well honey xxx

Yeah I'm ok about it, I know that I could have had a better week but I''ve had to have a couple of those bars in order to take extra medication which I can't take without food.....I take the usual dose straight after my shakes but I've had a couple of times when I've needed an extra dose and didn't know what else to do so I had a Be-yu bar, it's that, put up with the pain (which just isn't an option:cry:) or risk a stomach bleed! At least I've got a date for the hip replacement, 2nd December so I can start planning towards that. No dancing at christmas parties for me this year :sigh:

Thanks babe.......feel a bit pathetic some times particularly when I'm having a bad pain day and feel more like bl88dy 70 than 50! I used to be soooooo fit that I could run 1/2 marathons - which of course I now find was the worse thing that I could possibly have done! But I can't give up cos the surgeon is going to have to slice through my porky thigh (ugh poor man) and then I'm going to spend 6 weeks dragging myself around on crutches. I remember how hard it was last time and I was a couple of stone lighter than I am now....you know what would be perfect? to be light enough that Paul could just pick me up and carry me up the stairs.....I wish! He's only 11 stone himself :sigh:

You're doing fabulously - losses do go up and down, as you'll see from looking at other people's signatures. I was so gutted with my 3rd weigh in, but it all balances out. You do get more relaxed about it all - I only lost 1.8lbs last week but I haven't worried about it or felt bad because I know my week before was higher than normal (4lbs) and hopefully next week will be around 3-4lbs again.

lol your weigh ins the same as mine! lets hope next week is a big loss :) and like u said to me, it could have been a gain!! a stone in 3weeks is amazing i bet its not even possible on any other diet! lol :D

lol your weigh ins the same as mine! lets hope next week is a big loss :) and like u said to me, it could have been a gain!! a stone in 3weeks is amazing i bet its not even possible on any other diet! lol :D

I know and I feel tons better already but another pound would've made my day :sigh:

Hi Sandra, don't be so hard on your self. 2 lb is great. I for one think you are doing a fab job, I have pure admiration for someone who is in pain like yourself and sticking with a diet of any type. Andi'm going to scold you :) with a BMI of 29 your thighs aren't "porky pie". you are doing great xxx

06_12_04_fat3.jpg
this is gross but its just 1pound! sometimes we forget how much it actually is, and now that all the water is gone, its actually all fat thats gone forever..dont forget that! x

Bells, what is it?:confused:

exactly! and we know this but we always forget it because its not a big number and we feel like it should be more but look at the size of that! and were losing inches too! x

Back