Santas little...Slimmers!

Hey everyone, how's your week going? I've managed to undo my weekend damage :D so hopefully it'll be a good result tomorrow.

Hi laurenn2244 congrats on the huge loss this week you must be feeling fab :) welcome to our team

Hi all ! Loving reading your posts would really appreciate joining you all. I am due to restart tomorrow. Did six weeks back in may/jun/july had to stop as gt appendicitis (doctor said from the constipation caused by diet I am not so sure though). I lost two stone in tht time have put five back on. Really wanting to lose two stone by xmas.... nervous though am looking for some fibre supplements to use just in case lol :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey jenboo :)
I had to give up the diet a few months ago due to constipation but am giving it another go. Been on it a week now and have been taking two psyllium husk capsules with a glass of water half an hour before each shake and I don't want to jinx it but so far so good :) also find green tea helps
X

Brilliant thanks lauren I will go and buy some and hope that that helps ! X

Hi ladies - great WI today - I've lost another 4lb, so thats 8lb in two weeks :D really thrilled as I'm almost back to the weight I was before I stopped the diet in Feb. Another 8 or 9lb to go.

Hope you're all doing ok x

Hi flare that's really good well done !. I am near the end of day one... just want the next three days over with haha then it will be fine xx

How's everyone getting on this week?

im not having a great week. I feel really unwell, headache, nausea and totally drained. It's coming to TOTM so that's probably at the root of it but I'm finding it very hard to keep my resolve :( any tips would be greatly received x

2lb loss this week ladies :) I'm really pleased with that. I'm 1lb lighter than the last time I did the CD :D

6lb to shift...........

Congratz! On losing the weight. I am started exante tomorrow. I was suppose to start on Monday but made mistake with my order. Anyway, everything is ok now. I am ready for tomorrow

How's everyone getting on this week?

im not having a great week. I feel really unwell, headache, nausea and totally drained. It's coming to TOTM so that's probably at the root of it but I'm finding it very hard to keep my resolve :( any tips would be greatly received x

Which plan are you following?

I'm doing 810
Had my WI this morning and I've lost 2lb which is great, but it's been very very hard this week

Hi, is everyone doing ok? This thread has gone very quiet lately
Got my WI tomorrow, fingers crossed for a loss, I stayed the same last week

Another week stuck at 10st 4lb :( I got stuck last time, this time I have to get to below 10st. So annoyed. Change of approach for this next week, 3 shakes then 2 and a snack alternate days. Got to try something to kick start my body into burning these fat lbs.

Hi can i join ?
today is my first day

Back