Santas little...Slimmers!

Hi Hannah, Lauren Louise, Tori, Kwaix, MrsW2B (and anyone else on previous pages I've forgotten - apologies, doing this via mobile) how're you all getting on? x

Last edited:
Hi Hannah, Tori, Kwaix, MrsW2B (and anyone else on previous pages I've forgotten - apologies, doing this via mobile) how're you all getting on? x

I'm good thanks. looking forward to weigh in tomorrow morning. Motivation was lacking but a few inspirational stories on here and I'm back in the game! Really want 4lb off this week to get that first stone out of the way xx

Oh you'll do that! Fingers crossed for you love :cross: - let us know as soon as you do!

My official weigh in was this morning and I managed to shake another 3lbs.... That seems to be my personal magic number (?? :sigh:) but I'm learning to be grateful.... That is 40lbs in 9 weeks after all :D

Yes, the posts on here keep me going (and a couple of U tube videos). Good luck for tomorrow! xx

Awesome you are doing so well. I can't wait to have 40lb off that's fab! I'll let you know how I get on xx

6lb gone and I am grinning from ear to ear! xx

I'm sure I will xx

Well ladies its my last weigh in before Christmas tomorrow. I haven't strayed despite really wanting wine and chocolate (TOTM = cravings ) and I have weighed myself on my scales tonight and I'm 10st 5lb !! How can that be??? Bloody diet :(
I give up. I'm going to have some days off over Christmas but get some shakes for a few days in between Christmas and NY to limit the damage!

Not looking forward to WI in the morning but it is what it is. I have lost 12lbs so far and I will get to 9st 12lb in the NY if it kills me lol!

i hope everyone's had a good week

WI = stayed the same. pity because I wanted to get to 10st or below for Christmas but pleased I haven't put any on.

Enjoy Christmas everyone and remember Champagne has less calories than wine !! ;-)

Happy new year everyone. I hope you had a great Christmas and new year. I am back on the diet tomorrow. Dreading the scales :break_diet:

WI is 10th so I have over a week to get back on track.

bring on the shakes lol!

I managed to reach15st 13lbs on Christmas morning :bunnydance:, then promptly put 3lbs back on over the next 3 days :rolleyes:. Ho hum. Whatever. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and to be honest I'm a bit sick of the sight of food now - clambered back on the wagon with much wailing and gnashing of teeth but for some reason today has been excellent.... I'm on a roll:)

I hope a bit of damage limitation was done folks, but more importantly I hope we've all come out the other side safely..... And ready to rock on! xx

Happy New Year!!!!!

First WI after Christmas resulted in a gain - 10st 5lb :( I knew I had put weight on over Christmas and it could have been a lot worse so I'm not feeling too bad about it.

im having dreadful digestive problems at the moment and have decided to give my body a chance to recover. Going on to 1 shake a day, low cal no carb lunch and dinner for 2 Weeks. Hopefully that'll keep me in check and get my body working properly again, whist I continue to search for a fibre supplement that is gluten free and that works.

i hope everyone's ok and not had too much of a post Christmas shock

onwards and downwards folks :)

Back