Santas little...Slimmers!

Hi flare welcome to the group :) well done on the 2 stone lost, its a shame you put some weight back on but these things happen and its great you have made the decision to come back to loose it again makes me feel positive about the diet if people are happy to return, to be under 10stone would be fantastic and I wish you lots of luck :)

Helen you are doing so well and it very much sounds like you are in ketosis, my consultant said the same that it should be a tinge of pink I also have some ketostix and when im in ketosis its the same, I think dark purple is quite extreme but some people perhaps show more than others bit like a pregnancy test lol! well done if you stick to it then now your in ketosis you can watch the weight drop off :) I wish I could stay in ketosis as I would have bigger weekly losses but I survive this diet by having a treat on my weigh in days after ive been weighed! its something to look forward to I think we all cope in our own ways- I don't mean anything drastic this is how sad food has become lol my treat this Thursday just gone was a salad bowl from subway lol was beaut who would of thought last month that to me a 'treat' would be salad haha I cant stand the thought of chocolate and sweets now! xx

Hi flare welcome to the group :) well done on the 2 stone lost, its a shame you put some weight back on but these things happen and its great you have made the decision to come back to loose it again makes me feel positive about the diet if people are happy to return, to be under 10stone would be fantastic and I wish you lots of luck :) Helen you are doing so well and it very much sounds like you are in ketosis, my consultant said the same that it should be a tinge of pink I also have some ketostix and when im in ketosis its the same, I think dark purple is quite extreme but some people perhaps show more than others bit like a pregnancy test lol! well done if you stick to it then now your in ketosis you can watch the weight drop off :) I wish I could stay in ketosis as I would have bigger weekly losses but I survive this diet by having a treat on my weigh in days after ive been weighed! its something to look forward to I think we all cope in our own ways- I don't mean anything drastic this is how sad food has become lol my treat this Thursday just gone was a salad bowl from subway lol was beaut who would of thought last month that to me a 'treat' would be salad haha I cant stand the thought of chocolate and sweets now! xx
Hi, I'm on day 5 and would like to join your group if that's ok?
I've joined some other groups on here, I find it really helps that others are in the same boat and going through the same things x

This was my first week IMG_2875.JPG
Is that bad for my health ?

Last edited:
Thanks both. I'm actually looking forward to starting tomorrow....how sad am I lol!! These forums really help in the early weeks :)

im not sure on that one kwaix! all I know is my consultant said ideally im looking at a rosey pink colour yours is really at the top end isn't it but maybe that's good! Im not sure maybe text your consultant and let us know in case anyone else gets the same reading and is thinking the same,

welcome gemma :) not long until your first weigh in hope your finding your first week ok x

im not sure on that one kwaix! all I know is my consultant said ideally im looking at a rosey pink colour yours is really at the top end isn't it but maybe that's good! Im not sure maybe text your consultant and let us know in case anyone else gets the same reading and is thinking the same, welcome gemma :) not long until your first weigh in hope your finding your first week ok x
Thanks laurenlouise89,
I go tonight so will let you know how I get on.

great, good luck :)

youll know from past experience the first 2/3 days are no fun :( stick to it and keep distracted- paint your nails, run a bath, read...whatever you can think off and as soon as those first few days are through with it should ease up and plus you will start loosing weight, yay! x

youll know from past experience the first 2/3 days are no fun :( stick to it and keep distracted- paint your nails, run a bath, read...whatever you can think off and as soon as those first few days are through with it should ease up and plus you will start loosing weight, yay! x

I remember how hard it was the first time and I shocked myself how focussed I was. I think I'm worrying I won't have the same will power this time. You are right though, get passed the first couple of days and I should start to feel better. Home alone this evening which is making it worse, no hubby to encourage me and stop me eating cheese!! Xx

lol ah cheese! its odd isn't it as I could quite happily not eat sweets/chocolate etc again but I quite like the thought of cheese/bread/jacket potato lol! carb fest basically. ah well we can eat these in moderation once we have reached target lol! x

Just a little update from me- week 3 I lost another 6 pounds, that's 19 in total!:) I did have a massive pizza cheat today and still feel sick from it. I'm gonna be on the plan for the next 3 days then having a weekend off because I have plans that involve eating and drinking.. And then back on the plan for the rest of the month!:) how's everyone doing?
Btw I just got my last supply of cambridge, switching to exante from next week, let's see how that goes:)

brilliant! well done you must feel great and very proud! whats exante? ive heard a few people have switched but ive never even heard of it!

Wow well done hun!! I have been so bad :(
Back on day 1 for me!! Gutted to be honest wish I could turn back time and be good to get a loss tomorro :(
Ohwell gonna struggle these next few days Bluegh xx

Mirruska - well done on your loss :D have you got much left to lose?

Day 2 for me today. I'm feeling strong and determined.......but god soooooo hungry !!!

Lauren - exante is vlcd similar to cambridge with shakes bars etc. but costs a lot less so I thought I'd give it a go:)

I am also switching to exante next week. I'll try that for a month to see the difference.

Since my last weight in i haven't been 100% with the diet. I cheated alot so i don't expect a big lost on Friday. Actually, I wouldn't be shock if i gain >.<. I kicked myself out of ketosis since Friday.

I am having a really bad day today...it took me 3 hours to get to work because its raining and people drive too close and too fast .....arrgghhhh....I'm really hungry and desperate for Ketosis to kick in......:wave_cry:

Back