• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SaPpHiReS Journey to Slimness!!!!!

well folks iv took the plunge once again to ww's along with my very good friend feathers, congrats to her as she had one fab weight loss this week, i hope we can both have same gr8 loss when we weigh together next sat morning ;) we can do it girl!!! im doing the kickstart which gives me 18pts for the 1st week, so wish me luck folks as the failure of any diet i do is down to my very very very sweet tooth lol:cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck! 18 points will be fine, just make sure you control your sweet tooth, rather than it controlling you!

A big plate of stir fry was always my saviour on points (I was only on 17 a day!)

Christine

thx christine, my sweet tooth does have its moments lol but if i can do ww's once i can do it again, last time i were on it i went from 11/4 i think it were and got down to 9/8 then it all went to hell lol, hope all going well with your diet, how many points you on now?

Hi Sapphire

Your previous weight loss journey sounds like mine lol! I'm doing Core at the moment, but if I was doing points I think I'd be on 17 or 18, because I'm short, old and inactive :)) It's enough to get by!

I'm doing well, although it is my first week. I'm at home, because I work in a school office, so I think if I can get through being surrounded by food all day, it'll be a doddle when I go back to work!

Christine

Hi Sapphire and welcome back to WW. I figured you were a mate of Feathers'.

Rosemary Conley choc mousses are my saviour - they are a good size and only 2 points.

Hey sapphire :)

I hope you've had a better points day than me today!!! lol! ;)

I'm looking back on what i've eaten today and i'm thinking....YUCK!!! Back to ma points tomorrow :)