SaPpHiReS Journey to Slimness!!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sapphire32, 9 August 2008 Social URL.

1. sapphire32

sapphire32 Member

well folks iv took the plunge once again to ww's along with my very good friend feathers, congrats to her as she had one fab weight loss this week, i hope we can both have same gr8 loss when we weigh together next sat morning ;) we can do it girl!!! im doing the kickstart which gives me 18pts for the 1st week, so wish me luck folks as the failure of any diet i do is down to my very very very sweet tooth lol:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

You can do it Babe :)

Can't wait to see what your eating this week ;)

4. sapphire32

sapphire32 Member

oh il be eating alright, just got to keep remembering to count everything again, it feels weird doing again already lol

5. Sandydog

Sandydog Member

Good luck! 18 points will be fine, just make sure you control your sweet tooth, rather than it controlling you!

A big plate of stir fry was always my saviour on points (I was only on 17 a day!)

Christine

6. sapphire32

sapphire32 Member

thx christine, my sweet tooth does have its moments lol but if i can do ww's once i can do it again, last time i were on it i went from 11/4 i think it were and got down to 9/8 then it all went to hell lol, hope all going well with your diet, how many points you on now?

7. Sandydog

Sandydog Member

Hi Sapphire

Your previous weight loss journey sounds like mine lol! I'm doing Core at the moment, but if I was doing points I think I'd be on 17 or 18, because I'm short, old and inactive :)) It's enough to get by!

I'm doing well, although it is my first week. I'm at home, because I work in a school office, so I think if I can get through being surrounded by food all day, it'll be a doddle when I go back to work!

Christine

8. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Mint Viscount made by Burtons is 2pts per biscuit :)

9. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi Sapphire and welcome back to WW. I figured you were a mate of Feathers'.

Rosemary Conley choc mousses are my saviour - they are a good size and only 2 points.

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to the gang Sapphire :)

Ill look out for you in Asda too :giggle:

11. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Hey sapphire????..

Quick!..

Run!..

We're being stalked!! LMAO! lol! Ha! Ha! Ha! ;)

((Don't worry Starlight :) we'll see you first, ;) x x))

12. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    lol Cheeky :p

If you see a Black Beetle with a pink daisy on the passenger side, parked in the car park, keep driving and come back later. Im so damn thoughtful having such a distinctive car :giggle:

13. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hello

Belated welcome! Another Glasgow peep! U may see me in ASDA too but I'm usually at the books or CDs!

Good luck with your weightloss journey x

14. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Hey sapphire :)

I hope you've had a better points day than me today!!! lol! ;)

I'm looking back on what i've eaten today and i'm thinking....YUCK!!! Back to ma points tomorrow :)

15. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey it just occured to me, never mind the usual Minimins meets. Booking hotels, travellilng, trains etc. We could have an Asda meet since half of us are there anyway :rotflmao: Wonder if I should post it on the Meetings/Events board ;)

16. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    welcome to ww forum hun and ww diet,you can do it,good luck with your weight losses .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.