Sarah diary - I lost 2lbs!!

Hi Sarah, welcome back! Don't worry about your glitch, it looks like you're already back on track. How about a 0 point soup or stew to help make up for the naughty shortbread?

BTW, did you get my text or have you changed moby numbers?

shortbread is a b*tch :( only biscuits i really LOVE and they're ridiculously high in points cause they're all butter.. bah!

dont worry about last night though, its over and done with - good idea on walking ur pups - you will rack up some AP there.. i miss having Lenny my stepmums dog.. he's the most lovely cuddly Sharpei and he racked me up 25AP last week! xxx

Hey karen, god no i changed it ages ago lol sorry hun, it kinda died and I decided to get a contract so the number changed! Been different for months :(

Yeah pissed about the short bread - never again. Had to go a point over dinner tonight but no biggy. Points are all used up now and im telling you it will be abattle of wills not to eat again before bed!

Isn't shortbread a nightmare! Should be banned! ;)

Have lots of cups of tea/coffee etc to keep you full and away from the fridge tonight :)

x

I know - im dying for a prawn filled pitta!! lol going to be hard putting my tescos shopping away knowing im putting prawns away - drool. Nce though that i am wanting healthier optins other then choc.

morning! did you manage to avoid the fridge last night then? :D x

Hey Sarah, How'd you go last night? Are the prawns here to see another day lol...
Hope you have a great day. xx

Bloody dilemma.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As some of you know me and hubby are trying for a third baby and no luck as of yet and am into my 7th month now

Our doctor phoned him at work this morning advising him to do slimming world as he needs to lose a good 3 stone incase we need IVF - were having tests done next week to make sure everythings ok. And then of course hubby rings me up telling me he has to do it as hes desperate for another baby - he even started to cry on the phone not nice hearing your husband cry - hes only cryed once in the nearly 6 years we have been together.

Hes basically asked me to do it with him as hes going to go to classes!!?? i was shocked - i told him i was happy on weight watchers amd he said he cant do this without me.

What would you do?

Copied and pasted this from my other thread.

Having a good day so far!

Didnt bother with breakfast as such but had a brunch of 2 mini pittas filled with - you guessed correctly - prawns - yummy!!

For lunch i had a very generous helping of salmon with new pots and tonight i think il have some steak and veg. Ummm ummm umm.

Food sounds v nice Sarah - and would be fine on WW or SW - you would just have to weigh and point your protein, potatoes etc whereas DH will have his as free food.

Well as planned dinner was lucious and we had the same thing except i pointed - we had dinner before the slimming world group and he had plenty of steak, new pots on a healthy b lol and sweetcorn. Was bloody yummy girls.

The group itsself were very nice - me and dh will follow the plan together he will have plenty of free foods and his syns and I will point mine. Though there isn much in comparison tbh bwtween his plate and mine. I think he enjoyed last night loads lol - lots of ladies giving him the eye, until he said i was his wife lmao.

He weighs as much as i do - 17st, and his bmi approx is around 33ish - so he hasnt got a dangerous bmi - but he was a skinny bloke at one point and i think he wants to fit in size 36 jeans again.

I am glad the class went well for your husband. If he does the new extra easy plan he can have meat and potatoes at the same time without counting them as an option b or syns.
I hope this all works out for him.

glad he liked the class - must have been hard for him to walk in when all dietting groups are generally very female-oriented.

good luck to you both anyway, i'm sure you will do really well! :) x

Back