Sarah diary - I lost 2lbs!!

Yes hes following the extra easy plan hes very enthusiastic and is looking forward to our cassorole tonight with plenty of veg, potatoes and dumplings. Yes i am pointing them and hes syning them lol.

Im having salmon and pasta for lunch - hope it hurries up.

Its good to have you back Sariann and glad you resolved your dilemma about SW. Sorry I haven't been here before now but only just catching up on diaries. Keep up the good work

M

morning girls - quick one as i am off out in a bit. But yes were both doing fine and i am 2lbs down so far!!!

good start

Hello girlies - sorry i havent been on since yeasterday - omg ive been so busy. Right i was very naughty last night and had way to many choc bars last night - though i enjoyed them all thoroughly lol. Have been a bit better today but not amazingly 100% - i think normalcy will take place tomorrow when ians back at work abd steves back at school.

well i jumped on my own scales this morning and i have lost 2lbs!!

Tommo - omg has lost 10lbs in a week on slimming world, ive been pointing.

I think for a trail week i am going to join him as hes done really well - though i know he will have a smaller one next week but omg for his first week!!!

I am starting ths morning and having a huge breakfast. I am starving!!!!

Hope your all ok.xxx

aww thats amazing - tell him well done from all of us on here :D and well done you on your 2lbs - after your chocolate thats still a really good loss :) your body is used to WW too, so thats probs another reason why your loss is smaller :) xxx

Whoop Whoop!! Well done x

well done to both of you. tommo is on his first week of course and he's a bloke too so he'll have bigger losses generally (boo)

Fantastic, congrats to you both xx

Back