Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

Well katie brought a friend home from school and ive just done them home made chips and fish with bread and butter:cry: !! They demanded it so I couldnt get out of it so I cooked armed with a caramel cd bar and I got past it!! Just hoping that no leftovers appear!!!!!!!
Cant believe im getting towards 2 full days of ss and at the moment im still feeling fantastic about cd!! Ive got another pack to have going to gym at 7 so I know my temptations will have no time to rear there ugly heads tonight!

Got a few stressful days ahead at work as having to cut hours in the office and everyone always seems to think its my fault even though its from the powers above so dreading the hassle but I am going to get through it without any comfort eating. Sarahxx

Not been a great day today, stress at work and although its no excuse I gave in to a cheese and pickle sandwich and couple of biscuits. Oh well its behind me now so onwards and upwards!! Dont think I can ever see me getting a full week of sole source in ever again though. Sarahxx.

Hey Sarah,

You're doing really well- and having to be around food is the hardest part- i completely avoided it for the first 3 days! Wouldn't even sit in the same room as people when they were eating.

I just wanted to say dont be down about the cheat today- and definitely dont take the attitude that you'll never be able to do a whole week SS- you will! It is only if you think negatively that it will happen, so much of SSing is the mentality. You need to say to yourself 'I am strong, I'm not addicted to food. My body doesn't need this and neither does my head." Its not easy but its the only way you will manage to stay on board.

I really hope you can put this behind you and move on. Just drink lots and lots of water, keep having your packs and forget it ever happened. This is a fresh start xx

Thanks honey, you seem to be my little lifesaver at the moment always there with good advice and the right words to make me feel better. Sarahxx.

:) I'm glad to be of use hun, anytime! I rely on this forum just as much as you do- and in particular in the first week when I was trying to get to grips with it all. SSing is a major change from the norm and lots of weird stuff comes with it- emotions, side effects etc. We all need a helping hand sometimes and the great thing about minimins is its the perfect place to go when you need that sort of support.

xxx

Hi Sarah,

I read a book about ‘positive thinking’ recently (ssshh, don’t tell anyone!), and it got me thinking about this diet.

I think the main thing when you have eaten something is not to see it as cheating. Cheating suggests you’ve done something wrong, and so it’s more likely to affect your mood, make you feel guilty and make you eat more. It isn’t cheating, you just made a choice to eat something, that’s all.

Tomorrow you can make a different choice.

I try not to see this crazy diet as being deprived of food - it's just a choice we make to lose weight, and we can eat whatever we want at any time.

Not sure if I’ve explained myself very well, and really hope it doesn’t come across as patronising, I wish I could apply everything I read in books to myself… I just wanted to say that eating something isn’t the end of the world, and tomorrow is just another day. You’ve done so well to control your eating when you do eat – I know if I did it wouldn’t stop at the small amounts of food you’ve been having.

Loads of luck,

J

Hi Sarahp...
I know exactly how you felt when you said you don't think you will manage a full week o ss again.. I did just what you did on Friday had a nibble on a few bits and bobs then after felt all deflated. Have to say you sound alot more positive than I did though... I do strongly agree with wannabslim.. It is all about mind games you play with yourself.. Like just now I am sat here typing but I am sure I can hear the 2 chocolate bars I know the kids have out in the fridge,, They are singing to me 'come and eat me now"... thats why I am posting like mad......

Your are doing sooo well.. I wish you another food free day 2moz..
xxxxxxxxxx

John, thanks for your replay, it sounds like a very good train of though to me and I appreciate you letting me in on it, I will try and apply that thought in future.
Podgey, you are doing fantastic, youve lost so much!! You are doing fantastic so I dont think you need to beat yourself up about an odd slip up! You keep positive and posting to stay away from those chocs!!! Good luck with your journey.
Well its 8.05am and im in a very positive mood today and ready to tackle another SS day, im going to work armed with every possible combination of CD meal I have so its easier to stay on track with more choice. Going to the gym tonight as well so hopefully I can have a great day. Weigh in on saturday is coming quick so I need to get a move on!!! Sarahxx

Just a quicky!! Ive had a great day so far had 1 choc porridge, 1 bar now its 5.55pm and im off to the gym and then home for last pack!! I can feel a full day of SS coming on!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p Sarahxx.

FRIDAY - Bad day, you know the rest so not continuing!!!! See you all tomorrow for another go!!!!! Sarahxx.

Quick not just purely for me, WHY DO YOU EAT THEN TAKE FRUSTRATION OUT ON EVERYONE ELSE ABOUT IT?????? Please remember this for the next time my brain tells me I really want and need something other than a pack!!!!!!

On the plus side because I had an argument with hubby started by me for no reason other than as im peed off with myself for eating, i managed 33 mins on the cross trainer at the gym whereas I only normally manage maximum of 25 mins!! An extra 8 minutes through anger at least made me feel better.
Why do husbands not know the right things to make us feel better though??
Also why cant you buy willpower????? Id do a direct debit subscription for mine if anyone can come up with it for me!!

Enough of my garbled ravings for tonight!!!!!! Im sounding like im going slightly mad!!!!!!!!

Well 3rd weigh in today and was down 2lbs!!!!!!! Im quite pleased with that as Ive had a crap week! Once again im ready to try and go for a week of ssing with no cheats at all. Hoping for 4lb next week to get me to 21lb in my first month then I would be over the moon.

Well another monday morning has arrived and Ive been naughty and chucked a sickie from work, ive got slightly dodgy tum this morning so thought Id stay home!! Trying to get tons of water down me today as I really want to loose 4lbs this week so that I will have lost 1st 7lb at weigh in if I can achieve the 4lb.
Hoping for a complete week of SS and got an extra day till weigh in this week so fingers crossed everything goes to plan. Sarahxx.

Im here again as had first pack as chocolate porrige at about 11ish and im really wanting my 2nd pack but its only 1.35pm and I know if I have it now I will be at desperation stakes later on with just 1 pack left!! I dont know about everyone else but I like to get to about 4ish for my second pack so I can have last 1 at 7ish and then its easier to get through my nightmare evening times!!!!!!!

I love the results that Cd gives when stuck to SSing but its bloody frustrating some times and I have a whole family of chatterboxes accompanying me everywhere I go at the moment!! If anyone has a villa abroad can I send them all off there on a long holiday PLEASE?????????

Another failed day, oh well tomorrows a fresh start in the world of ssing!!

Quick not just purely for me, WHY DO YOU EAT THEN TAKE FRUSTRATION OUT ON EVERYONE ELSE ABOUT IT?????? Please remember this for the next time my brain tells me I really want and need something other than a pack!!!!!!

It is called transference:)

We are really angry at ourselves and we transfer this anger onto our nearest and dearest.

Why do husbands not know the right things to make us feel better though??

Husband are terrified of saying the wrong thing during one of these outbursts as they have been there before and managed to say the wrong thing and they keep saying to themselves...must not say the wrong thing... and when we beg them to say something they inadvertently blurt out the wrong thing... it just comes out all wrong:mad: ...:D Husbands do learn...honestly, just takes about 24 years...

Also why cant you buy willpower????? Id do a direct debit subscription for mine if anyone can come up with it for me!!

You can't buy will power... but you can make it stronger my regular use. It is like a muscle you use it or lose it.

Enough of my garbled ravings for tonight!!!!!! Im sounding like im going slightly mad!!!!!!!!

This is my twopence worth as well:D

Thanks Mini a great reply to my rant, always appreciate a honest and informed reply. Sarahxx.

I have managed a full day of ssing today so im feeling very positive today.

Just a few reminders of why I want to be slim- No more having to shop in evans, no more thinking that if anyones laughing its at me, no more holding coats when we go to theme parks and no more hot sweaty summers!!

Heres to day 2 again!!!!!!!

Well ive managed another day of SSing and its 7pm!! Got a pack left for when I get back from the gym so I can really see me making it to the end of the day no problems!!!!!!! Ive had a brilliant day water wise as well and will easily be at 4.5 litres by the end of the day, cant believe how well things are going!! Sarahxx.

9.40pm back from gym great 45 minute session followed by a chocolate muffin and now im off to bed for some tv, I think I deserve it!! Im giving myself a pat on the back for 2 full days of ssing!!! Heres to day 3!!!!!!!!

Back