Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

Well thats good, a bit of time will see those 70lbs gone from your ticker and you will have so much more confidence!! At least you can also please yourself about everything at the moment and not worry about keeping anyone happy but yourself! Im off to bed now so will speak tomorrow, oh just got to watch take that on comic relief first though!!!!!!!!

Keep focused, the weekends can sometimes try and throw a spanner in the cd works but you can and will get through it!!

Why cant I sleep in past at least 7 on my days off!! Its very annoying as it makes the cd day very long!!! Got up and for some reason dreading today, possibly cos I havent much planned but im not to sure of the reason but I do know its worrying about falling of the wagon.
Sataurdays always included lots of nibbles and a huge takeaway so I suppose my head kind of tells me thats what my saturdays are about!!
I must beat the feeling and just get on with a great day, the weathers not looking to great at the moment and waiting to see if we see any snow although I doubt it. Going to go to gym but wont be till hubby gets home this afternoon, may have a couple of hours there though gym, pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, at least I dont think of food while im there.

Just remembered its aam week as of today!! Slightly scares me incase puts me off on the wrong path again, not sure on my portion control either!!

Hey Laura, how you doing?? Its official now as ive changed the diary heading so youve got to stick with it and keep posting!!!!!!! Hope you dont mind but thought it would be nice to see us both up there to keep each other motivated.

Its only half 9 and ive been on here ages trying to keep out of the kitchen as im feeling very weak in the willpower department at the moment!!!!!!! Cant even be bothered to go and get dressed!!

Morning! thank you for adding me to the heading, that's great...can't let you down now!

Well...I'm ok....the postman has just woken me up (knocking on the door...not anything else!) I feel ok this morning but as you a little bored and worried about the weekend ahead! My weigh in on Monday is what I am going to focus on to get me through!

I'm not dressed either! Might do this afternoon!

I am quite lucky because as I live alone I have no food in the house so not so easy to cheat. My fridge looks very sorry for itself....completely empty except for water!!

Hi you two:) :)

You will definately keep each other motivated! Nikki (Poohbear) and I started our diary from day one. We had both posted a couple of times and found out we were starting cd on the same day. I'm glad I met her on minimins, I think it's made it easier for me to resist temptations.

I know what you mean about the weekends:( Our house is a takeaway palace at the weekends too:eek: My family still have them, so I sit by the computer until they've finished.

Sarah, I've had my first aam last night. The portions are tiny:sigh: but I enjoyed it and I worried it might make me want to eat more, but I felt ok. You'll be fine, so enjoy your 2 tablespoons of veg and mouthful of chicken!

Hope you both have a great weekend

Tracey
x

Hi Sarah & Laura,You will find it such good motivation having someone who is on the same day as you!! Me and tracey (minilady) have helped each other through the rough days and celebrated our successes, although I have a longer journey than Tracey, but I will get there and so will Tracey and we will both keep it off (won't we Tracey!)Good luck with your journey, don't forget you can take the direct route (100% good) or the scenic journey (where you hop on and off) but whichever you choose, be determined to get to your final destination... GOAL!Love

Thank you, you two! I think it will help sharing a diary....keep us both motivated. I am so pleased I found everyone on here, it has really helped me through these first few days and I am sure it will continue to help throughout my journey.

So excited about my first weigh in...just trying to drink loads of water, although it is very tough.

Have not had a pack yet today as surprisingly I don't feel hungry. I must go and have it soon though!!

:thankyou:

Hi Tracey and Nikki, you two are fab and reading your diary keeps me going on some of my long evenings of no food!!! Im sure we will spur each other on and also be here for a shoulder to cry on with any mishaps!! Think we may need to drag lauras sister in kicking and screaming as well for an occassional post!!
Good luck for the day Laura, ive just hoovered up again to give me something to do and feel a little better and its passed some time!!

I agree...we need to get Kerry in on this!!

I've just been reading the thread about the universal contour wrap...looks amazing, been on the website and I'm really tempted. There is a place down the road from me that does it, I called and it's 130 pounds for the three sessions. Need to get some cash together!!

You will be able to raise cash selling your to big clothes on ebay!!!!! It does sound good, all my spare cash is going to savings for trip to Florida in august. Its the first time weve been there and I dont want to be scrimping, want to be able to do exactly what we want to do and buy my daughter Katie loads of nice stuff!! So I am extremely skint, hubbys doing all hours god sends at work and it still doesnt seem to be stretching very far!! Why dont you start a fund jar for it adding a couple quid per week as a reward to yourself for losses and then you should be able to have it as a lovely treat in a little while!!
Ive just realised I set a mini goal of getting to 18stone 7 for 1 april, got to kick my self into gear as still have 10lbs to go and only a fortnight to do it in!! Still seems a long way from my best weight last year of 15stone 7 but Im on my way and hope to be back there by end of june!!

I'm not allowed to sell my clothes....orders by Kerry! She wants them all! Perhaps I should charge her! :giggle:

You know what....you're right! I will start saving up....I've been 13 stone before and I was quite happy in a size 16....so when I get to that I will have the wraps!! All excited now! :D

Florida sounds great, would love to go! Know what you mean though, if you're gonna do something like go to America you've gotta do it properly!!

Glad you're feeling better. :) :) :)

I am going into town with Kerry later. It was my birthday last week and got a 10 pound Superdrug voucher (amongst other things!!). Am thinking of getting some firming cream....will attempt to use ot everyday! Wonder how long that will last!;)

I know what you mean I bought bio oil and cant remember last time I used it!!! Have a great time shopping and buy some lovely little pressies!!! You can also browse all those smaller sizes in preparation for summer!! I have a river island short skirt hanging up to remind me where I want to be!!

On the selling clothes front if you cant sell yours then I wonder whos closet your going to have to raid for selling opportunities??!!!! You will both be able to have a treat with the profits then!!
Let me know later what you both treat youselfs to!! Sarahxx.

:hug99: Happy belated birthday by the way!!!!!!

Thank you!

Good idea about the clothes;)

I will let you know later how I get on in town....just worried about needing to wee all the time!

I've just made my first shake of the day, choc mint....mmmmm...I love it!!:silly:

Horrid day!! Been picking and can you believe it started with broccoli and carrots!! Katie left some from her dinner so I ate them and have picked ever since, didnt think I would ever get excited about good food but they tasted so good!!!

Oh well heres to getting back to a full ssing day again tomorrow, Im starting to get a touch of deja vu with how often Im posting about my failure days!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Oh dear, poor you! It could have been worse than veg though!

I went to my CDC today to exchange some yucky soups and she asked if I wanted a sneaky look on the scales to see how I have done. Wish I hadn't though because it showed only a 2lb loss:mad: . Why couldn't I just wait until Monday?!?!

Feel like eating now more than ever. :cry:

You cant eat as youve got nothing in the fridge and you want to have a great result by Monday!!!!!!! Dont worry about it, you will have lost at least 5 or 6lbs I bet by monday weigh in!!!
I on the other hand will be lucky if I havent put a stone back on with my piggy behaviour since dinner time today!! Tomorrow is another day and im in for a fresh start though!!

Have you had all your packs?? If your really desperate for solid food why dont you have a muffin or make the chocolates?? There not the most fantastic thing but they are at least a bit food like!!

Back