Sarah, Laura and kerry's cd diary!!!

Had a crafty scales moment this morning and although dont know exactly what ive lost im pretty sure they are going in the right direction again!!!
I do find it easier to stick to diet when I can see the scales moving so im hoping day 3 is going to be successful!!! I suppose im 1/3 of the way there as its 12.40 and 1 pack down and 2 litres of water gone so fingers and legs crossed I can get this done!! Sarahxx.

Well ive got there, just back from gym and having last pack of day! Just hope I can keep motivated as I know I can loose interest as quick as anything!! Just got to keep focused on a slimmer me for summer!!

Starting to think my diary must be very boring as no one ever posts anything on it!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, suppose we cant all be popular!!! Sarahxx.

Hi Sarah

Well done to you, you sound so much more positive than you did a few days ago. Backing you all the way!!!

Take care
Tracey
x

I don't think you're diary is boring! I've really enjoyed reading it! I am on Day 3 and feeling a little better today.

Wish I had the confidence to go to the gym....just feel everyone will be looking at me!!:)

Thanks Tracey, thongs do seem to have clicked at the moment thankfully!!
Hi Loopy!! Glad your liking my diary as you can see I have lots of ups and downs but its definately on the up at the moment. As for the gym I was convinced everyone would look at me and im sure some do but Im now at the stage where I dont care!! I am a very self concious person so its strange but because ive been going 2 months now I just think at least I know im doing something positive!! And its certainly not all dolly birds which I thought it would be with it being a newly opened Bannatynes club. Good luck with your cd journey and keep me informed how your doing. Sarahxx.

P.s Glad ive got some friends LOL!!!!!!!

You are my only friend!!

Do you go to the gym on your own? I really want to try it, but also feel a bit silly on my own. Perhaps I should give it a whirl...what's the worse that can happen?!?!?

Thanks Tracey, thongs do seem to have clicked at the moment thankfully!!

Mmmmm Thongs clicking sounds painful;)

Hi Loopy!! Glad your liking my diary as you can see I have lots of ups and downs but its definately on the up at the moment. As for the gym I was convinced everyone would look at me and im sure some do but Im now at the stage where I dont care!! I am a very self concious person so its strange but because ive been going 2 months now I just think at least I know im doing something positive!! And its certainly not all dolly birds which I thought it would be with it being a newly opened Bannatynes club. Good luck with your cd journey and keep me informed how your doing. Sarahxx.

P.s Glad ive got some friends LOL!!!!!!!

Of course you have friends:D

Tracey
x

Sorry just put you as loopy instead of loody!! Not a great way to make friends hey!! Yes I do go with someone and admit it keeps me motivated as she doesnt drive so she relys on me, therefore I feel I cant let her down so even when I dont want to go I force myself. I know its hard to go and join, my hubbys been trying to get me to join gym for years as hes really into bodybuilding and lives for the gym and couldnt understand why I think everyone looks at me!! If you can muster the courage give it a go cos after that first time it gets so much easier I promise.
Have you got much to loose? As you can see from my ticker I have but were doing something about it and thats all that matters not what others think. I did cd last year and lost 5 stone but then went back to old habits and put 6 stone on!!! Oh what id give to have those 5 stone back off!!! Im always hear for you if you need a bit of support or a kick up the bum so just give me a shout. Sarahxx.

Oh me and thongs NOT a good combination me thinks!!!!!!!:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You calling me Loopy really made me giggle!

I weighed in on Monday at 16.3......so I have a little way to go. I don't really have anyone I can go to the gym with, but perhaps I should just strike out on my own!!

Well im beating you im afraid im in the 19stone bracket still so there going to look at me more than you!!!!!! I bet in 2 weeks time your full of confidence with 2 great losses behind you and take the opportunity to get yourself booked in somewhere and give it a go!!!!!!! Good luck!

Thank you!

I am a bit wary of saying that I have a lot to lose, because to some people (10 stoners!) I have loads to lose, but to others who weigh more, I don't. I know how annoying it is when people complain about how much weight they have to lose when they are 10 stone in the first place!

My sister who has just joined the WeMitts forum has more to lose than me and we started together on Tuesday. She is doing so well and I am really proud of her for sticking to it these first few days!

Well I was in the gym at 9 this morning, feel really good today and am in ketosis!!!!!!!! Things are going so well at the moment and im even looking forward to my weigh in this week!! Sarahxx.

Well done you! I haven't checked to see if I am in ketosis yet....am scared I won't be! :(

I see you have met my sis on WeMitts.....I told her you were really nice:)

I have ordered a treadmill! OMG! At least that way I can do it here at home. :D

Going to the cinema later with my sis....that's going to be a challenge not eating, but I'm sure we'll do it!! :eek:

Looking forward to my weigh in on Mon too x :p

Hi Laura, good luck for the cinema you will be fine im sure!! Well done on the treadmill purchase too, as you say at least in the comfort of your own home you wont be to self concious and its always easier to do if you can watch tv or listen to something decent on cd!! Keep me informed as to how your going and feel free to post your own daily thoughts on here if you like as well. Sarahxx.

p.s thought it may be your sisters post last night, tell her to pop along and add her moans in with us as well!!!

What you going to see at cinema?? Nosy arent I!!!!

Thank you Sarah, I will post on here if you don't mind! :)

Went to see Premonition....with Sandra Bullock. The reason I went is because I absolutely love Julian McMahon and he is in it too. He is my perfect man.....love him the most in Nip/Tuck as Chritian Troy! It was a good film....even better to see Julian in the shower!! How sad am I?!?! :drool:

Well Day 4 is nearly over and I'm still feeling a little bit weak and tired but the headaches are not as bad. Need to drink a bit more water tonight!

Hi Laura, would love to have your company on the thread!! My hubby was saying about going to see this film next week, was it good?? I never mind seeing a fit man in a film so thats an added bonus!!
Im sure you will soon start to feel better with the diet and it is all worthwhile in the end. Ive had weigh in tonight a day early and lost 5lb so thats 22lb gone in 4 weigh ins, a lot better than what I would loose at ww!!! I need results to be quick to stay on track!! Have you anything exciting planned for the weekend?? Hubby wants to go to a big market near us on sunday, I dont mind going but the smell of bacon sarnies etc from the burger vans could be a killer!!!!!

The film wasn't great, but worth seeing, I enjoyed it and stayed away from popcorn and coke! How I don't know! Know wha you mean about the smell of food....it seems to be everywhere!!:eek:

Nothing planned for the weekend, probably housework! I'm newly single so find myself at alot of loose ends these days! Oh well...I'm working through it!:)

Just keep reminding yourself how busy your new slimmer social life will be with everyone chasing you!!!!!!!!

Back