Sarah (westiegirl)

There is something so, so wrong with this world - people like you shouldn't be taken away.

Rest in peace gorgeous girl, you will be missed so much. I'm so sad that we never got round to you giving me the dancing lessons that we talked about :cry:

Sending your family and friends lots and lots of love.

xxxxxx

As another newbie, I never met or read Sarah but how I wish I did because she sounds like on one of lifes truly wonderful people. I'll be thinking of her and all her friends and family on thursday.

May she Rest In Peace.

OMG I just logged in today for the first time in many months and I remember Sarah :( I am so sad at this news.Such a shock.RIP Sarah xxx

Just read the news here.
Am feeling so very sad.
How strange that you can feel that you know someone though you've never met them. But Sarah shared so much in her diary and her posts.
She was one of the most thoughtful readers and responders to other people.
She cared and she listened and she sifted things.
I always read her diary when I was on here and felt like I was following the journey of someone determined to understand herself and the world, and to make it better for herself and other people.
She struggled with, and was bravely conquering her issues with food and relationships, and took such pleasure in the small, real things of life. Watching a match with her brother, the sun on the pier, gazing at the sea, laughing with friends, connecting with people on here. Those were the real pleasures and joys she found and she had an appreciation of life that so few people have.
I so, so wish that she'd had the chance to carry on to even more happinesses. I wish I'd had the chance to meet her.
I will wear pink next Thursday in her memory- and try to be as thoughtful and appreciative as she was.
Sleep well Westiegirl. It's been a privilege to know of you and read your words and know of the best that people can be
xxx

I haven't been on-site for a long time but was drawn here to lurk tonight. My heart aches and the world is a sadder place without you sweet sweet Sarah. My thoughts and prayers to your family. I know this outpouring of love is reaching you.

Denise
XXXXX

I didn't know her..but how awful! ='( sleep well Sarah. x

I won't be able to wear pink for work on Thursday but I will put on some pink underwear and wear pink jewellery and and I'm certain that Sarah would laugh at me wearing my brightest pinkest socks too.

God bless Sarah xxx

Was reading through Sarahs diary last night at work when it quietened down, so many things Id forgotten about - remember jumper watch?? lol

Sadly I wont make the funeral, but Ive been given permission to wear pink at work on Thursday instead of my uniform :)

thats so nice of them..! I dont think i'll be able to go, as I'll have Dylan, and don't think he would really be able to go with me.. but i've never stopped thinking about her.. one of a kind.. xx

I still find it hard to comprehend that our angel Sarah passed away. Sarah was such a lovely person, one in a million. How is life so unfair. :cry:I will miss you so much. Rest in peace darlin. God bless sweetheart. My thoughts are with the family at this sad time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was just thinking how much I miss her.... I was going through my other texts and deleting them..... but soooooo many from her.... I won't delete them...... we'd have been chattin all weekend..... she's still here with me.... I feel her!

well I wont be able to go
but will be wearing pink
had a pedicure and had my toe nails done pink (they were going to be blue) and have pink underwear I bought today as cant wear pink at work

Lol yes Sandy, jumper watch was the highlight of my day for some time! I am so sad that she's gone, the world won't be the same without her. Even though I didn't speak regularly with her, I will still miss her - the knowledge that she's no longer around leaves a sense of emptiness inside.

I can't make it up to Wales on Thursday but I will definitely be wearing as much pink as I can - nails, dress, jewellery, shoes... it happens to be my favourite colour.

Sending my love to all who miss her xx

I didn't know Sarah at all but i have read her diary pages since last week. She sounded an amazing woman and I want to offer my condolances to her family.
XXXXX

I WILL be going on Thursday, although i think a pink suit may be a bit much!!

I am sure i can get a pink tie though, or a beautiful flower.

x

I WILL be going on Thursday, although i think a pink suit may be a bit much!!

I am sure i can get a pink tie though, or a beautiful flower.

x
Hiya, I think a pink tie would be just fine....I know that it's family flowers only..... but maybe I've misinterpreted what you wrote and you mean a flower in your lapel? xx

Just wanted to say that i am so sorry to hear of Sarah's passing, i stumbled into her diary on a few occasions and she always seemed like such a lovely, genuine person. Clearly very loved by all of her friends on here. Rest well Sarah xxx

sorry, that is what i meant - a flower in a lapel, a pink rose, or a carnation or something similar.

xx

Back