Sarah (westiegirl)

Never knew Sarah, as I only came on here sporadically. I am also from Llandudno(atleast from what I read, and the pics of the nights out-I got the impression that she was from here) and sadly never met her, as from what I have seen/read she was a truely remarkable lady. R.I.P Sarah xx

I will do, for sure. Not sure if people are meeting up beforehand, or afterwards - i am going to be getting to Colwyn Bay at around 1130 i think.

x

I haven't been on for a while, I am very shocked and saddened to hear this. RIP Sarah xxx

to be honest, and I really don't want this to sound off-ish or rude, but I have no plans to meet anyone before or after... just going to focus on getting me and Pandora there in one piece and say farewell to Sarah...and pay respects to her family... am sure we will all get the chance to speak at some point.. can't make any arrangements to meet up with anyone.. sorry... :cry::cry: just can't..

to be honest, and I really don't want this to sound off-ish or rude, but I have no plans to meet anyone before or after... just going to focus on getting me and Pandora there in one piece and say farewell to Sarah...and pay respects to her family... am sure we will all get the chance to speak at some point.. can't make any arrangements to meet up with anyone.. sorry... :cry::cry: just can't..

Aw, that's understandable for sure. I just wish I felt better enough to attend but I know deep down I am not right now, health wise. :(

I will be thinking of you all on Thursday and I will still be thinking of my dear mate Sarah as she hasn't left my mind either for a minute since she left us xxx

My prayers are with Sarah's family and friends especially today.
God bless and comfort us all at this sad time.

As it has already been said - there is now an angel dancing at his right hand.

For you Sarah.

Pink flower 2.jpg

Will be wearing pink & thinking of you, your family & friends today.

Sleep peacefully. x x

Well I am pretty sure Sarah is somewhere laughing at me.....im sat here in head to toe pink.....varying pink shades too......I must look a sight but im here to stay like a blancmange until I go to bed........Miss you Sarah.....hope your send off goes well hun....RIP xxxx

I'm wearing a pink tie today. Thinking of you Sarah.

XXXX

Pink to the max today thinking of Sarah and of everyone going to the funeral. I was intending to go but sadly can't make it. I will stop at 1.30 and say my own prayers for you sarah.

with love
xxx

I'm working the pink thing for you today lady! It was too soon my lovely, goodnight, god bless and sleep well. RIP xxx

Hope it goes well today -have my my pink on and will be thinking of everyone. God bless.
Daisy x

I havent been on here for years, but I remember Sarah and her brilliant support to all on here, RIP Sarah fly with the Angels

Back