Sarah (westiegirl)

It's so sad that you were taken so young, but you touched so many people's hearts and so your memory will live on. I'm sorry that I never got to meet you IRL special lady. Sweet dreams. xxx

I've just been reading over Sarah's posts over the last few months and i cant believe how quickly all this has happened. :cry::cry: Her poor family.:cry: Does anyone know how her Grans operation went? And if she was in contact with her ex whilst she was poorly?

Gen ,
i too was phoned at work with the news , but i didn't take the call , in some way i am glad i didn't because i wouldn't have survived my shift , i have been in floods eversince i got the tragic message .
i met Sarah on a few occasions & always she lit the place , on of those girls you wish you livd closer to to be real close friends .
it is putting my moans into perspective
god bless hunni
xx

oh my lovely friend.... how ever will we manage without knowing you are there for us on the end of a phone, or a keyboard... how can we dance as we used to.. oh Sarah... Sarah.... I just cannot imagine life without you.. your pic is in my kitchen... I see it every day... you , me and Cheryl (Pandora) on her 40th birthday... so many many fantastic memories... and I am so so blessed to have had our time together in November in Llandudno...
I miss you already, my brilliant, loving, caring, funny, witty, beautiful friend. Life can never be the same again.. you leave a huge void.. but also a massive mountain of memories, smiles, laughter, photos.. one in a million, that's you... I know you knew how much folks loved you, and that will be of some comfort to us all as we try and come to terms with losing the physical you... but your amazing spirit will live on forever... now you're an eternal dancing queen... I hope there are loads of platform boots and afro wigs and excellent sounds wherever you may be tripping the light fantastic! One day, my friend, we'll be yelling our lungs out again in our own true mad style to those iconic 'tuuuune's.
I'm waffling coz I don't want to stop communicating with you, I don't want to say 'goodbye', it's not right, it's too soon., it's not fair, it's not - oh , it's not sooo many things...
I know it will be breaking your families heart right now to lose you... we too are family... you know the song... you know the words... I can hear you singing them....

I'm SO going to miss you 'sister'...

Can't bring myself to say it... so will just say... loves ya!! Will keep in touch! xxxxxxxxxx

oh my lovely friend.... how ever will we manage without knowing you are there for us on the end of a phone, or a keyboard... how can we dance as we used to.. oh Sarah... Sarah.... I just cannot imagine life without you.. your pic is in my kitchen... I see it every day... you , me and Cheryl (Pandora) on her 40th birthday... so many many fantastic memories... and I am so so blessed to have had our time together in November in Llandudno...
I miss you already, my brilliant, loving, caring, funny, witty, beautiful friend. Life can never be the same again.. you leave a huge void.. but also a massive mountain of memories, smiles, laughter, photos.. one in a million, that's you... I know you knew how much folks loved you, and that will be of some comfort to us all as we try and come to terms with losing the physical you... but your amazing spirit will live on forever... now you're an eternal dancing queen... I hope there are loads of platform boots and afro wigs and excellent sounds wherever you may be tripping the light fantastic! One day, my friend, we'll be yelling our lungs out again in our own true mad style to those iconic 'tuuuune's.
I'm waffling coz I don't want to stop communicating with you, I don't want to say 'goodbye', it's not right, it's too soon., it's not fair, it's not - oh , it's not sooo many things...
I know it will be breaking your families heart right now to lose you... we too are family... you know the song... you know the words... I can hear you singing them....

Can't bring myself to say it... so will just say... loves ya!! Will keep in touch! xxxxxxxxxx

Beautiful post xxxxxxx

I've just been reading over Sarah's posts over the last few months and i cant believe how quickly all this has happened. :cry::cry: Her poor family.:cry: Does anyone know how her Grans operation went? And if she was in contact with her ex whilst she was poorly?

I have to say I was wondering if she had made contact with that guy S and if he knew how sick she was and also the friend from scotland who fell out with her over something stupid.

I hope whoever Sarah wanted to have in her life at the end were there for her xxxx

Gen ,
i too was phoned at work with the news , but i didn't take the call , in some way i am glad i didn't because i wouldn't have survived my shift , i have been in floods eversince i got the tragic message .
i met Sarah on a few occasions & always she lit the place , on of those girls you wish you livd closer to to be real close friends .
it is putting my moans into perspective
god bless hunni
xx

ya know what cheryl I would have loved to live closer to Sarah absolutely defo would have and expressed that a number of times on here.... she was one special special lady xxx

I never came across Sarah on Minimins- our paths never met largely due to the fact that I post on the SW forum, but I read the tragic news today and read her diary. I just couldn't believe how quickly this all happened- that just 4 weeks ago she was saying about the tummy pains and talking about going to the doctors and then she's just gone!! I have been very moved today and can't stop thinking about it!! I can see that she was a beautiful and amazing lady and it's clear how much she meant to so many people- the support she gave others was phenominal!! I just wanted to say how sorry I am for her loss, and how it puts everything into perspective!! Life is so short and from now on I'm going to treat trivial things with a pinch of salt and just have a good time!!X

I didnt know you Sarah...wish I had done as all your friends on here are testament that you were a beautiful, fun loving and kind person.

May you rest in peace and may your family find some comfort in knowing how much you touched the hearts of people.

Bless you and all your friends who are finding it tough without you.

I never had the pleasure of getting know you unfortunately but heard about the tragic loss of Sarah and wanted to send all my love and thoughts to all her family and friends.
I have spent the last hour crying for the loss of an absolutely amazing person. 4 weeks from suspected Gall bladder op to this is just astounding.
Sarah....for you I hope you are at peace and no longer suffering. You are an angel and your love for others will always remain
xxx

So, so sad. Too young and full of life to pass away like that. From posting about a nagging pain that was keeping her awake at night to death, a mere 8 weeks. Absolutely tragic. She has touched all our lives and will never be forgotten. Rest in peace, Lovely Sarah.

Woken up this morning and I still can't believe this has happened.

My thoughts are with Sarah's family, I hope they have plenty of support to get through this difficult time. I wonder if at a later date they could see all the messages of love and support for them and Sarah. Could they be put in a book and sent to them? It may be of some comfort to know how much Sarah was loved.

Again lovely lady I thank you for being there for me,

:heartpump:

xx

I want to say a huge thank you to Jennie for giving us a link to Sarah's hospice - it's given me a little comfort that I'll be able to 'do' something.

Everything's still rattling around my head this morning and my eyes are still leaking constantly but I do think that at some point it would be wonderful if we could organise a fund raising event for the hospice.

I don't know if that'll be a sponsored fun run or a dance-a-thon or a cake sale or what, but I'm sure that everybody who loved Sarah would want to help/participate in some way?

What do you guys think?

Ooh, there I go again.

Fabulous post, missus!

xxxxxxx

Oh Sarah... can't get my head around that you are no longer here to chat to. Such a tragic loss. will miss you girlie xx

Yep I think a fundraiser of some description would be great. And also if we could get a book together of all the posts on here that would be amazing also. I am sure her family would really appreciate all our love for sarah when they can actually function again. And there I go again :cry::cry:Soo sad xxxx

Back