Sarah (westiegirl)

so devestated at this news , my lovely kind thoughtful friend , life is just so unjust & cruel .
sleep in peace , dance with the angels
love you allways
xx

Never talked to you on here Sarah but it's obvious how much you are loved and what a special person you are. Rest in peace x

Echoing the above, my thoughts are with your friends and family xxx

I read this diary regularly, but have never commented or spoken to Sarah. I just couldn't read and run. Sarah seemed like such a wonderful person and she was clearly loved by all. It makes you realise how blessed you really are to have people like this in your life.
I can't believe that someone so young can be snatched away from the world already... perhaps whoever is up there wanted her all to themselves.

To all who know and love her I'm so very sorry for your devastating loss. And I hope that Sarah is at peace now.

I can't believe you have gone.....Fabulous Sarah.....We will all miss you so much and thanks for all your support,messages and fun times at meets...

Thank you Sandy for letting me know.

What a sad sad sad tragic loss to humanity. Sarah was a beautiful person in so many ways and I am sad she's gone - I cannot believe it. A young life gone :(

My thoughts are with her family. :hug99:

Rest in Peace, Sarah, cariad. :(

Thank you Mini :) xxxxx

I got a text from Sarah on 8th May. Will treasure that message

Irene xx

My last text from her was also on 8th May. She told me that her meds were being tweaked and, in reply to me suggesting another VFBC when she got better, she told me not to worry and she'd be dancing again soon.

I will also treasure that message always.

I know it's been a while since I've posted but when I heard this devastating news, I knew I had to come and offer my condolences. RIP Sarah - such a wonderful person and an inspiration to us all xxx

I know it's been a while since I've posted but when I heard this devastating news, I knew I had to come and offer my condolences. RIP Sarah - such a wonderful person and an inspiration to us all xxx

I think there's a few of us who've come back into the fold to pay our respects, darling.

Lovely to 'see' you, by the way.

xxx

I never knew you Sarah but having heard of this sad news I have gone back and read through your diary. You had such a warm heart and were/are loved by many. My deepest thoughts go out to your friends and family. Sleep tight Sarah. Rest in peace. xxx

I think there's a few of us who've come back into the fold to pay our respects, darling.

Lovely to 'see' you, by the way.

xxx

You can say that again.

RIP Sarah - party on forever. :wave_cry:

I thnk it would be a wonderful idea to try and organise a meet to celebrate her life and love of fun and dancing. I hope that this doesnt seem too 'soon' but i've been thinking about it all day since I heard. I cant think of anything that she would have loved more than to see everyone together and enjoying good times.
VFBC all the way

Lovely Sarah, You'll Never Walk Alone and will dance in heaven forever.

Thank you for being my friend xxxx

That was such a touching message, sums up my sentiments too. It left a lump in my throat.

It really only hit home to me what a lovely girl and friend she was when I came on here to post my condolences.

Beautiful Miniminer, beautiful human being.

I'm upset because she had so much to give, but hadn't reach her potential. Sometimes life is so unfair.

She is resting in peace now and I am so happy there is no more pain, no more angst.

x :cry:

You can say that again.

RIP Sarah - party on forever. :wave_cry:

I thnk it would be a wonderful idea to try and organise a meet to celebrate her life and love of fun and dancing. I hope that this doesnt seem too 'soon' but i've been thinking about it all day since I heard. I cant think of anything that she would have loved more than to see everyone together and enjoying good times.
VFBC all the way
i have had the same thoughts too
xx

Back