Sarah (westiegirl)

Woken up this morning and I still can't believe this has happened.

My thoughts are with Sarah's family, I hope they have plenty of support to get through this difficult time. I wonder if at a later date they could see all the messages of love and support for them and Sarah. Could they be put in a book and sent to them? It may be of some comfort to know how much Sarah was loved.

Again lovely lady I thank you for being there for me,

:heartpump:

xx

i think thats a lovely idea , maybe one of the moderators could do it , as they would have access to be able to print it off
xx

My heart goes out to Sarah's Mum, Dad and brother on the loss of their beloved Sarah and also to extended family and friends.

Everyone who ever had the pleasure of meeting Sarah or those who got to know her through her diary and were the recipient of her encouraging and supportive posts will know that she was one special lovely lady and will be greatly missed by all, especially here on MiniMins.

Rest in peace our lovely Sarah.

"To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die".

I want to say a huge thank you to Jennie for giving us a link to Sarah's hospice - it's given me a little comfort that I'll be able to 'do' something.

Everything's still rattling around my head this morning and my eyes are still leaking constantly but I do think that at some point it would be wonderful if we could organise a fund raising event for the hospice.

I don't know if that'll be a sponsored fun run or a dance-a-thon or a cake sale or what, but I'm sure that everybody who loved Sarah would want to help/participate in some way?

What do you guys think?

LOVE the idea of a dance a thon! It is such a shame that we get to meet under these circumstances, but I think we might be watched over by an angel!

xxx

Morning babe...........the selfish part of me misses you so much but i am glad you are no longer in pain. You're the first person i spoke to in the uk....... even though we didnt meet until much later we hit it off straight away and had long winded phone calls from towns away.
Remember when we discovered "Marina and the Diamonds!" lol.....brilliant! You called me up months later and told me that you had FINALLY heard it on the radio and not my dodgy ipod. That was the first time i spoke to you after i jumped ship and moved to the other side of the world. I havent forgotten our cottage on the orme....... one day it will be mine babe.
"Robot..... Robot.....Robot.......haha ive never laughed so much!!! You are an amazing daughter, sister, aunty and the most amazing friend. Love you forever.
Big hugs to your mum and dad, neil and alfie...... xxxxxxxxx and another for you my gorgeous lady! xxxxxxxxx

Morning babe...........the selfish part of me misses you so much but i am glad you are no longer in pain. You're the first person i spoke to in the uk....... even though we didnt meet until much later we hit it off straight away and had long winded phone calls from towns away.
Remember when we discovered "Marina and the Diamonds!" lol.....brilliant! You called me up months later and told me that you had FINALLY heard it on the radio and not my dodgy ipod. That was the first time i spoke to you after i jumped ship and moved to the other side of the world. I havent forgotten our cottage on the orme....... one day it will be mine babe.
"Robot..... Robot.....Robot.......haha ive never laughed so much!!! You are an amazing daughter, sister, aunty and the most amazing friend. Love you forever.
Big hugs to your mum and dad, neil and alfie...... xxxxxxxxx and another for you my gorgeous lady! xxxxxxxxx

hey Tazzi I know how close you and Sarah was and I keep thinking how hard this must be for you. Being so far away and in a different time zone must be just horrible for you right now. I just want you to know you are in my thoughts and keep posting to let us know you are ok. You were very lucky to get to see Sarah in her own environment and meet her family.

Much love sweetie and I hope you are ok xxxx

just a thought.. but.. this is Sarah's diary.. perhaps we should keep our posts limited on here to condolences and memories and discuss the other stuff on our own diaries? Just doesn't feel right to me - this is Sarah's diary... our Sarah... our precious Westiegirl... light of so many lives.. (please note - this isn't a pop at anyone - it's just my feelings and thoughts)

I have just heard about sarah , i'm in shock , and will later read back posts on her , she was to young to die .
this has also brought up memories of my mum too at 63 not even a year ago this took her , We need a cure !!!
God bless you Sarah xxxx

I will never ever forget you gorgeous girl and I will defo visit your home place and the pier at some stage in the future.

Much love and rest in peace my darling friend xxxxxxxxxxx

Autopilot has just switched off :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I want to say a huge thank you to Jennie for giving us a link to Sarah's hospice - it's given me a little comfort that I'll be able to 'do' something.

Everything's still rattling around my head this morning and my eyes are still leaking constantly but I do think that at some point it would be wonderful if we could organise a fund raising event for the hospice.

I don't know if that'll be a sponsored fun run or a dance-a-thon or a cake sale or what, but I'm sure that everybody who loved Sarah would want to help/participate in some way?

What do you guys think?

I'm going to make the most I possibly can out of today in memory of those that cannot... I'm blessed with beautiful sunshine, beautiful family, good health & the thoughts of those who are not so lucky!! ♥

Yep I think a fundraiser of some description would be great. And also if we could get a book together of all the posts on here that would be amazing also. I am sure her family would really appreciate all our love for sarah when they can actually function again. And there I go again :cry::cry:Soo sad xxxx

LOVE the idea of a dance a thon! It is such a shame that we get to meet under these circumstances, but I think we might be watched over by an angel!

xxx

Maybe we could have a meet on the peer. A dance a thon there would be a lovely idea in my opinion. Just a shame we couldn't have done it with her. :cry:

XXXXXX

I hadn't read Sarah's diary thread for a few days and just logged on to see if she had posted an update. I'm so shocked that Sarah is gone. RIP Sarah, you were loved by so many people x

Oh sweetie thats awful for you. I hope you are ok it is such a shock xxx

Sarah,

Did not have the honor of knowing you, but today have read as much of this as i can... Ur loss has affected so many people..
I send hugs and blessings to your family and too all that are on here who have been touched.
May you spread your wings and fly freely released from your mortal shell ... watch over your family and friends and know how much you are loved.

Dont forget to leave memories and pictures on facebook....the link is in my signature.......

Im still stunned....as are everyone of us.......just empty.....but it has got me thinking about restarting my diet so I can enjoy the rest of my life with my kids and family.......its so precious and so little time x

Sarah, I did not know you but saw your name around on Mini's for a long time.

You touched so many lives and was loved by so many.

Now you are no longer in pain, you are safe and warm and even more perfect than you were when you were on Earth.

You are a guardian angel to your family and friends now.

My thoughts are for your family and friends - their lives are so much richer from having you there.

xxxxxxxxx

I didn't know Sarah, but wish I had.
She was obviously loved by so many.
Even though I never knew her I shed tears for a life lost so young by someone who was such an inspiration and so clearly adored.
My deepest sympathy to Sarah's family, friends and all who loved her.
Another star in our sky. R.I.P. Sarah.

My heart goes out to your family and friends. You were much loved by all who had the pleasure of knowing you.
xx Rest in Peace Sarah xx

Back