Sarah (westiegirl)

so very sorry to hear this news of a fellow minimer...may you rest in perfect peace xx

h x

This is so very sad
RIP Sarah xxx

Where would I start Sarah, eh? Couldn't find the words really until today.
We've known each other since DH days before Minimins. So many memories of times we spent together at meets, so many laughs, so many heart to hearts about life, men, life, men!

I've said it already but thank you so much for being a true and loyal friend to me for the past 5 years. Always there when I needed a lift or a comforting ear or a kick up the bum. Even when I didn't know I needed it, you saw that I did and gave support unconditionally and with love. Always genuine.

That was you. Unconditional support, friendship, love and a solid as a rock in hard times. Not many people come along in your life that you can say that much about but I can about you.:)

Thank you for being my friend, you touched my life in so many ways and I can't begin to tell you how much I am going to miss you at meets or shooting over to your diary and getting a Westie update or seeing your posts on my diary. I'm also going to miss your dirty joke texts too!

Until we see each other again , keep on strutting your stuff girl, laughing till it hurts and just simply being you.

Lacey xxxxx

Lacey that was lovely, brought another tear to my eye..... I never met her but she was always on here giving me encouragement and having a laugh ......this was one very very special lady who has touched all our hearts......it must hurt moreso for those whe had the pleasure to actually have met her.....hugs to us all, and her family xxxxx

if anyone hears any details about the funeral , please can they pm me details so i can be there ?
thanks
xx

RIP Sarah, sadly never met you, but as Tracy says taken too young. xxx

RIP Sarah, gone but never forgotten xxx

Poor Sarah. She seemed like a total sweetheart. My sympathy goes out to all her friends and family X.

Thinking of all her family and friends at such a sad time.

May you keep all her love and memories in your hearts forever.

sleep peacefully Sarah x

Hey Mini

I am not sure what anyone else thinks but is there any chance you could open Sarah's diary again??? I really don't feel it appropriate for it to be closed so soon and also it seems strange posting in the news section.

Sorry I could be being over emotional here but I just feel it would be more 'at home' in Sarah's own diary... just for now.

xx

Where would I start Sarah, eh? Couldn't find the words really until today.
We've known each other since DH days before Minimins. So many memories of times we spent together at meets, so many laughs, so many heart to hearts about life, men, life, men!

I've said it already but thank you so much for being a true and loyal friend to me for the past 5 years. Always there when I needed a lift or a comforting ear or a kick up the bum. Even when I didn't know I needed it, you saw that I did and gave support unconditionally and with love. Always genuine.

That was you. Unconditional support, friendship, love and a solid as a rock in hard times. Not many people come along in your life that you can say that much about but I can about you.:)

Thank you for being my friend, you touched my life in so many ways and I can't begin to tell you how much I am going to miss you at meets or shooting over to your diary and getting a Westie update or seeing your posts on my diary. I'm also going to miss your dirty joke texts too!

Until we see each other again , keep on strutting your stuff girl, laughing till it hurts and just simply being you.

Lacey xxxxx

So true, Lacey. So true.

I cannot find my words just yet.

xxxxxxxxx

A friend of mine just sent me this - I thought it was appropriate to post it here.

You can shed a tear that she is gone
or you can smile because she has lived

You can close your eyes and pray she'll come back
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.

Your heart can be empty because you can't see her
or you can be full of the love you shared

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live for yesterday
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember her and only that she's gone
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.

You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back
or you can do what she'd want: smile, open your eyes love and go on.

A friend of mine just sent me this - I thought it was appropriate to post it here.

& knowing Sarah , thats how she would want us to be
xx

Perfect xx :hug99:

Beautiful x

Back