Sarahjj - CD Maintenance - Still maintaining, sorry I haven't been around!

Hi Sarah

All this change is weird isn't it, but it will all come good in the end, for both of us! You seem to be coping much better than I am. Have really gone off the SS rails! Back tomorrow!

Have managed to do a bit of sorting in my flat but I still need to go downstairs to pee, wash and get water. Can't wait for my bathroom to be done, especially as I'll be starting SSing again tomorrow and all the water intake that goes with it = water output - oh dear!

Hope you are feeling OK this evening without hubby. You'll miss him like crazy but as everyone else has said, it will be worth it when you think of the bigger picture. I do know how you feel. My ex and I lived apart, seeing each other at weekends, for 2 years whilst he finished his degree in London and I still lived in Edinburgh. It was very weird the first night. I woke up about 3am and wondered where he had gone. I was half asleep when I looked in the kitchen, the lounge, the bathroom and finally in the bottom of our big walk-in wardrobe. I finally woke up properly and realised I was an idiot and he wasn't there! He did laugh at me a lot when I phoned him and told him the next day!

Good luck on Monday. I'm sure you'll make loads of friends in no time. What a great new life you have ahead of you!

Hi guys!

Sorry I havent been around much over the last few days, been mega busy with uni stuff! Am off tomorrow so hopefully will be able to come on a bit then.

Just HAD to tell you the events of my afternoon! As some of you know, who read my thread, I'm absolutely OBSESSED with Ant & Dec! I adore them and have done for about 14 years! :D Anyway, my dad got a tip-off that for Saturdays Ant vs. Dec on Saturday Night Takeaway they would be becoming lumberjacks for the day and training in a place about 10 miles from where I live. So got my cousin and his boyfriend to come along with me after I finished uni today to try and scout around for them! Well, would you believe that I ACTUALLY found them and got pics and an autograph from Declan! :eek: OMG!! I was crying and shaking, the lot! They are my idols so needless to say I was over-whelmed! Does anyone else like them here?

Sorry for that - just HAD to let you all know! Thanks a lot you're all thinking!!! :D

Hope you're all good, hopefully will post more indepth tomorrow!

Love Sarah x

I love Ant and Dec!!!!

Am very jealous!!!

Met them when i was 16 and they were at the Smash Hits poll winners party (went out with a boy who's dad does the sound so got back stage passes!!)
Took some photos of them - they look so young!!!!

Sounds like such a fab experience. Hope they were really nice to you.
Keep the autograph it'll be worth a fortune!!!

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wowweee, how cool is that.

I love Ant and Dec!!!!

Am very jealous!!!

Met them when i was 16 and they were at the Smash Hits poll winners party (went out with a boy who's dad does the sound so got back stage passes!!)
Took some photos of them - they look so young!!!!

Sounds like such a fab experience. Hope they were really nice to you.
Keep the autograph it'll be worth a fortune!!!

Hi Helen!

I'd never met them before so this was such an experience for me! How lucky! Dec was lovely, but Ant was a miserable b@stard! Didn't hardly look up to speak!

Anyway, I'm on top of the world today!

Sarah x

OMG you lucky duck you!!! I love them, not much chance bumping into them in ireland tho!!!

hope uni is going good for ya!!

love

Gen xx

ps... can't believe you cried ha ha ha altho i met shane from westlife in sligo (where they are from) he was getting out of his helicoptor and we were standing waiting for him and i said, wait for it, 'i love westlife' well how embarrassing my friends were mortified and laughed for about 3 years about it!!!

OMG you lucky duck you!!! I love them, not much chance bumping into them in ireland tho!!!

hope uni is going good for ya!!

love

Gen xx

ps... can't believe you cried ha ha ha altho i met shane from westlife in sligo (where they are from) he was getting out of his helicoptor and we were standing waiting for him and i said, wait for it, 'i love westlife' well how embarrassing my friends were mortified and laughed for about 3 years about it!!!

Hi Gen!

Yey Dec!!! I was so impressed, can you tell??!! I'm still on Cloud 9! He is so gorgeous in the flesh, and coz they had been working all day he was all sweaty - ummmmm!!! :p :D :p

That kinda is quite embarrassing - think I said to him, "I'm shaking, that's so sad!" - shoulda said, Happy Birthday for yesterday! Silly cow!

How's the food situation going for ya? Hope all is well. I joined SW last night just sos I can keep on top of the weight gain situation.

Have a good day!

Love Sarah x

Hello - it's me! Do you all remember me?!! ;) :eek: It seems like I've not been around for ages! I have been on having a sneaky read of peoples threads, but haven't had a spare second to post!

Things in my life are good. Uni has been great this week, made some really lovely friends. It's been hard not seeing hubby, but hey-ho! Settling in well which is good.

Food-wise it's all good. Like I said, I joined SW so I've got something to keep me focused. I've managed to maintain for about 3-4 weeks now :D :D :D Having bad things every now and then, but just in moderation! Need to get the water I'm drinking up though :eek:

I'm suffering today with a sore throat :( , but apart from that everything is good.

Hope everyone is having a great time!

Love Sarah x

Hello - it's me! Do you all remember me?!! ;) :eek: It seems like I've not been around for ages! I have been on having a sneaky read of peoples threads, but haven't had a spare second to post!

Things in my life are good. Uni has been great this week, made some really lovely friends. It's been hard not seeing hubby, but hey-ho! Settling in well which is good.

Food-wise it's all good. Like I said, I joined SW so I've got something to keep me focused. I've managed to maintain for about 3-4 weeks now :D :D :D Having bad things every now and then, but just in moderation! Need to get the water I'm drinking up though :eek:

I'm suffering today with a sore throat :( , but apart from that everything is good.

Hope everyone is having a great time!

Love Sarah x

Hey honey

delighted you are doing well... keep in touch... ya know my number ;) ;)

love

Gen xx

Hi guys!

Sorry I havent been around much over the last few days, been mega busy with uni stuff! Am off tomorrow so hopefully will be able to come on a bit then.

Just HAD to tell you the events of my afternoon! As some of you know, who read my thread, I'm absolutely OBSESSED with Ant & Dec! I adore them and have done for about 14 years! :D Anyway, my dad got a tip-off that for Saturdays Ant vs. Dec on Saturday Night Takeaway they would be becoming lumberjacks for the day and training in a place about 10 miles from where I live. So got my cousin and his boyfriend to come along with me after I finished uni today to try and scout around for them! Well, would you believe that I ACTUALLY found them and got pics and an autograph from Declan! :eek: OMG!! I was crying and shaking, the lot! They are my idols so needless to say I was over-whelmed! Does anyone else like them here?

Sorry for that - just HAD to let you all know! Thanks a lot you're all thinking!!! :D

Hope you're all good, hopefully will post more indepth tomorrow!

Love Sarah x

Your Dad is ever so nice and thoughtful!!!

I love Ant and Dec they are about some of the best on tv now a days.

Love Mini xxx

Back