Sarahjj - CD Maintenance - Still maintaining, sorry I haven't been around!

hey missus

how come you have a thumbs down beside your thread??? you give loads of people loads of encouragement and you don't have to apologise cos you don't have the time etc etc... everyones lives take different routes from week to week and i'm sure we all just accept that, well i know i do anyway!!!

love ya girl!!

Gen xx

ps... least ya have the in laws coming to cheer ya up lol lol

hey missus

how come you have a thumbs down beside your thread??? you give loads of people loads of encouragement and you don't have to apologise cos you don't have the time etc etc... everyones lives take different routes from week to week and i'm sure we all just accept that, well i know i do anyway!!!

love ya girl!!

Gen xx

ps... least ya have the in laws coming to cheer ya up lol lol

Hey!

Have the thumbs down coz I put on 2lbs! Feel disappointed with myslef, but I've picked myself up and am getting on with it again!

thanks for not being angry about my lack of postings, hope everyone will feel like that!! :D :p

Love Sarah x

Hey Karen!

So glad you wrote your post! I'm so pleased to hear from someone that maintenance is about fluctuations! I weight every day and have the whole time. I think that's a good thing so then I can keep an eye on it from day to day and not week to week when it could be too late then! Balancing good and bad days is also some wise wisdom! I'm taking my advice from someone who knows!!

Will have to invest in a good pair of scales - what an excuse to go shopping, even if it isn't for anything very exciting!! :D

Hows you today?

Love Sarah x

Indeedy, fluctuations 'r' us!!! in fact if the scales stay the same for a few days i get seriously worried that they are broken hahaha

You are doing great honey, keep it up, you are on of few people on here who seem to have the eating thing under control!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the outlaws - how annoying for ya!

I'm good today, exhausted from kicking Gen's ass (hehe just joking Gen!), am feeling positive and i know i have two weak days coming up (fri and sunday) but am getting my mindset in place to deal with them! I will not go off plan!!!!

Luv,

She said that no CDC would take me on near Brighton coz I've lost all my weight now :( Was planning on joining SW, but like mum said last night, I can't join with only a couple of pounds to lose!! Don't know what I'll do about that!? Should think that they might just allow me to join to maintain and WI each week??? Hope so!

Hi Sarah

I run a CD Group every Thursday night on the outskirts of Brighton. If you wanna pop in just to weigh and chat, that's cool with me - drop me an email on [email protected] if you wanna chat about it. :D

(on knees bowing down to you) DAY 127 thats ****** amazing!!!

2lb gain - water retention - gotta be, either that or the scales were out ;) so dont worry - you're doing FAB. :)

(on knees bowing down to you) DAY 127 thats ****** amazing!!!

2lb gain - water retention - gotta be, either that or the scales were out ;) so dont worry - you're doing FAB. :)

Helen - you're making me blush! :eek: I agree, it is amazing - that I've got this far!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! Here's hoping that it's water retention! Ttrying not to worry, but you know what it's like!

How are you doing??

Love Sarah x

Hi Sarah

Thanks for your lovely comments on my thread. 2lbs isn't too bad. As Karen says, fluctuations are part and parcel of our body weight. I think you are doing fab. You are doing refeeding the right way, unlike me who is having a mare of a time at the moment. Just can't get my head around it at the moment and I can fluctuate by 10lbs within the space of 3-4 days - not so good. I'm not sure it's a good thing!

Hoping my LLC is back tomorrow as I need to have a serious chat with her and as I move next Thursday I need to find a "game plan" that will see me through this difficult time!

Once again, I think you are fab! Keep up the good work!

Your wonderful and don't forget that

Hi Sarah,

I agree you are doing extremely well and have done the diet the right way...2lbs. can be down to water and so many other things.

Your heading in the right direction...slimville is yours and you will be hanging around there for some time to come:D

Love Mini xxx

Hi Sarah

Thanks for your lovely comments on my thread. 2lbs isn't too bad. As Karen says, fluctuations are part and parcel of our body weight. I think you are doing fab. You are doing refeeding the right way, unlike me who is having a mare of a time at the moment. Just can't get my head around it at the moment and I can fluctuate by 10lbs within the space of 3-4 days - not so good. I'm not sure it's a good thing!

Hoping my LLC is back tomorrow as I need to have a serious chat with her and as I move next Thursday I need to find a "game plan" that will see me through this difficult time!

Once again, I think you are fab! Keep up the good work!

Thanks Sarah! It's so nice to hear people say lovely things about me! I find myself thinking, they can't be talking about me, surely not!! :D

You will find what is right for you, and while your life is so up in the air you're bound to find it difficult - we're only human afterall!

Good luck with the move etc!

Sarah x

Hi Sarah,

I agree you are doing extremely well and have done the diet the right way...2lbs. can be down to water and so many other things.

Your heading in the right direction...slimville is yours and you will be hanging around there for some time to come:D

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini!

I just have to keep telling myself that I can do it, and think of what I've achieved! It's so easy to give advice to other people but very hard to listen when it's about me!

Hopefully, like you say, slimville is mine now and will be forever!! Only I can decide, and I know that there are going to be hard days but I just have to keep strong and balance the good with the bad!

Hope all is well with you - you're a star and the backbone of the site!

Love Sarah x

Day 128!

Morning!

Had a good hour on the forum last night, having an explore about, which was brill! Hubby went out with some mates for a couple of hours so I curled up on the sofa in my pjs with some good telly on in the background (Losing It with Martin Clunes, which was really good) and had a surf! Managed to get a few more posts up!

HAd cheese last night, which I know I shouldn't, but won't have anymore coz I feel so guilty now! I'm now down to 1 CD pack a day, so went to Morrisons last night to find a replacement! Ended up with some Tracker bars. They are about the equivalent in cals and I needed something that would be sweet. Looked for some dried fruit and/or nuts but my are they calorific!!! :eek: Anyone got any other good suggestions on what is a good alternative to a CD bar??

Inlaws are up tonight (keep calm, be strong!! :D ) so that should keep my mind off eating too much! Although, I've never known a family who love to eat more than them!!! Oh dear, me thinks I married into the wrong family! When we went there recently she had made hubby some tea (quiche and baked beans and salad) when we got there she scooped out the whole quiche and popped it on his plate! Needless to say he didn't eat it all!!! :eek: I have managed to 'train' hubby not to eat so much! He's not fat, he's 6ft 2" and weighs in at just under 14 stones! Anyway, will let you all know how it goes!!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Love Sarah x

Hi guys!

Just thought I would post to you all my experience this morning.

Because it is my last day at work tomorrow I thought that I would bring in some cream cakes for everyone. Had decided that I would have a vanilla slice because didn’t want to feel silly offering them around and not having one myself. Anyway, that’s by the by. I had one (it was very nice) but now I just feel horrible!! Not guilty that I’ve had one, because I know that on maintenance I’ll have to have things like that, I can’t cut them out of my diet completely. I don’t really know why I feel like this, but it’s definitely not guilt. I have no intention of having anything like that again for a long time let me tell you! Don’t feel like I’ve broken the diet or anything, just feel flat (wish I was!! J)

Probably sounds silly to most people, going on about a vanilla slice! Just thought I would post to see if I felt better??!! Just tucking into an apple now, much better and highly recommended! Cakes are soooooo over-rated anyway!! J

Can’t really describe how I feel about chocolate and cakes and all the bad things right now – tried to explain it to hubby last night, but just got us both confused. I can’t imagine eating a whole chocolate bar or bag of crisps ever again (does that sound weird??). To eat those things seems alien to me, like I’ve never had them, so I don’t want to buy them…….? Says she who has just had a vanilla slice. You’re probably all totally confused, I probably am too if I’m honest! Lets just hope I keep feeling like that for as long as possible, eh??!!

Just having a reflecting time this morning – ignore me! I think I now realise that food doesn’t play such a huge part in my life as it used to. Don’t get me wrong, a still want them and think about them, it’s just that I know that I’m not going to have them! Maybe my brain is still on ss mode? Could that be it? Stay in ssing mode brain!!!

Does anyone agree that your tastes change on VLCDs? I like things now that I would never have like before! Good things mainly, but some bad things. Guess there has to be a balance!

I really should be doing some work seeing as I’ve only got 1 more day after this!

Have a good day!

Love Sarah x

Day 129!

Morning!

Well, I successfully survived the first night with the inlaws! They weren't that bad, although we met them at 19:20 and were in bed by 10:30 so they didn't have much time! Hubby and I are at work today so they are in my house on their own! She's the sort that would go through my stuff!! Arrggghhhhhh!! There's something about having someone in my house when I'm not there that I don't like!!! Oh well!

We're off to London shopping tomorrow which should be nice, if I'm lucky she'll get lost forever in the Underground!! He he! I shouldn't be so nasty! ;) :rolleyes:

Anyway, enough of that, food wise things aren't going brill, but aren't going too bad. Last night when we were picking them up I was ravenous so went to Tescos and had some yoghurt covered muesli. It didn't have any nutritional info on the back, which either means that there was no fat in it worth mentioning, or loads and loads that they thought best not to write!! Me thinks the latter! Were very very yummy though! :p

Had my meal when I got in, but by that time I wasn't really hungry. Had it anyway coz it's all about the nutrition! :D Am feeling good today - it's going to be a good day today!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Love Sarah x

Hi Sarah. I've just replied on your other thread, before I read this.

I know when I 'finished the job' of Cambridge, I sort of felt a little lost. Wanting to have a healthy relationship with food. Scared of gaining the weight, but worried that I may either eat too little or too much.

I joined WRL at this point. Just to keep track of what I was eating and making sure that I ate the right amount.

It's a great site and helped me eat well and enjoy a few treats without feeling guilty.

There's a 3 day free trial if you want to give it a go. I don't know what I would have done without it in the early days of maintenance.

Weight Loss Resources

Hiya Honey

you are doing brill and allowing urself little treats and being able to get straight back on board is what its all about.. well its what maintenance is about, not ss'ing... i can hear my chatterbox telling me i can have a treat now lol

you are a true inspiration girl that it is possible to get to your goal and successfully maintain, even tho i know you are only doing it a while but i do think you have the correct mindset!!

hope you have a lovely last day in work and a fab weekend... try not to lose that mother in law of urs in the underground as much as you would love to :) :D :) :D

love ya babe

Gen xx

Day 132!

Evening!

Well, is this what it feels like to be unemployed??!! Guess I could get bored of it pretty soon!!

Tided the house today after waking up at 10:30!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Believe me, it did need to take all day - the inlaws are very messy!! Caught up with washing etc etc which was good. Have hardly eaten a thing all day! And now have a tummy ache which isn't good.

Was meant to have my very last WI before going to uni tomorrow, but this morning CDC told me out of the blue that she can't do Tuesdays anymore and that she's taking tomorrow off! Well, that is it now with CD! Bit shocked tbh and feel a bit let down. Normally haven't got anything bad to say about her, but just feel a bit let down! Oh well, no more CD orange bars for me now!!! :( :( :( How will I ever cope??!! I'm on my own now!

So from now on it's 100% healthy eating for me! Have maintained for a while now, well about a month, so it's all looking hopeful!

Had a Thai meal on Friday and went into London on Saturday which was really good! Went to Hotel Chocolat (if you haven't been you should, after ssing of course!!) and got some 85% dark chocolate - :p Have never liked dark chocolate before, but now I just love it! Had a bit too much, eek!! Had a sandwich from Harrods and other things that I shouldn't have had - got on the scales yesterday and had lost a pound!! Didn't eat really well yesterday either, hopped on again this morning and blow me if I haven't lost another pound!! Don't know how I managed it! I'm on the straight and narrow from now on though.

Less than a week till I start uni, so this week am getting everything ready - :eek: :( :eek:! A bit worried really, but know that I've just got to get on with it!

Hope eveyone has had a good day!

Love Sarah x

Day 133

Hi Guys!

Had a good day so far, been doing chores - again! This time though I've been posting some stuff off that I sold on e-bay! Yey e-bay! Didn't get much for it all, but it's better than nothing! Got my eye on a lovely pair of boots, but have told myself no treats for the next 3 years :( - once I have qualified then it's treats galore!

Been having a moan today (I love a moan me!) to the company that deals with our house repairs, with hubby in the RAF we have to go through a housing company to get repairs done. Anyway, I've been having a good old argument and am still waiting, from 8 this morning when they said that they would turn up, for them to come to get a wasps nest we've got in the roof!

Anyway, that was just a little tangent, sorry! Am feeling okay about CD today, but was mulling over last night the fact that CDC has just left me in the lurch! Don't feel happy, but what can I do? Advice??? Thought that we were really good friends too, which makes it all the more weird! She's had some trouble with CD HQ over the last couple of weeks for posting CD to a lady that she hadn't met, so dont really want to get her in trouble again!

Wasp men are here now which is good so I'm off!

Sarah x

Hi Guys!

Had a good day so far, been doing chores - again! This time though I've been posting some stuff off that I sold on e-bay! Yey e-bay! Didn't get much for it all, but it's better than nothing! Got my eye on a lovely pair of boots, but have told myself no treats for the next 3 years :( - once I have qualified then it's treats galore!

Been having a moan today (I love a moan me!) to the company that deals with our house repairs, with hubby in the RAF we have to go through a housing company to get repairs done. Anyway, I've been having a good old argument and am still waiting, from 8 this morning when they said that they would turn up, for them to come to get a wasps nest we've got in the roof!

Anyway, that was just a little tangent, sorry! Am feeling okay about CD today, but was mulling over last night the fact that CDC has just left me in the lurch! Don't feel happy, but what can I do? Advice??? Thought that we were really good friends too, which makes it all the more weird! She's had some trouble with CD HQ over the last couple of weeks for posting CD to a lady that she hadn't met, so dont really want to get her in trouble again!

Wasp men are here now which is good so I'm off!

Sarah x

Hiya Honey

Can't believe ur CDC just left ya in the lurch that was a bit mean of her, but you are a survivor and you will be grand!!!

I'm sure if you want to get some of the bars you can order them direct from CD HQ or else off your CDC??

Ewwww wasps hate the little beggars!!!! hope you get rid of them...

love

Gen xx

Day 134!

Morning!

Gosh, this is early to be up when you're not in work! I must be mad!! :eek:

This is my last day with hubby at our house - am moving back home today to start uni on Monday. I'm sh1tting myself to say the least! :( :eek: :D Got very upset last night, didn't want to leave him :( :( :(

Food-wise things are good, finished my last CD bar last night, so now am officially on my own!! Oh well, this is where it gets hard!! Wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a good day! I won't be around probably for a few days, what with packing/unpacking etc!

Love Sarah x

Back