Sarahjj - CD Maintenance - Still maintaining, sorry I haven't been around!

Good morning Sarah... can't believe this has come so quickly for you. i can well imagine how upset you are but it will all be fine. it'll just take a while for you to get used to the change. it'll only make the time you have together more special ;) :p ;) :D

hope you have a lovely day and aren't too upset moving later.... keep in touch girl and ya know where i am if you wanna text or whatever

love

Gen xx

Good morning Sarah... can't believe this has come so quickly for you. i can well imagine how upset you are but it will all be fine. it'll just take a while for you to get used to the change. it'll only make the time you have together more special ;) :p ;) :D

hope you have a lovely day and aren't too upset moving later.... keep in touch girl and ya know where i am if you wanna text or whatever

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen!

Thanks for that - it got me all emotional!! :( :( :( I'm being really teary today! I know it'll be okay, but it'll just take a bit of getting used to! You're right though, it has come round sooooooo quickly! Lets hope the next 3 years go as fast!

Am a bit worried that this will spark off bad eating. Before I started CD this would have been a typical thing that would have set my eating off! I've just got to keep busy with the course and not have bad things in the house. I guess that seeing as I'll be living on my own I don't have to have anything in the house that I don't want to. Thing is, I'm only about a 30 second walk from the shops! Oh dear! No, I know I can do this, I want it so much, and hubby will get mad at me if I put on weight (not because he doesn't like me big, but because he knows how much I want to be slim and how angry I'd be if I put on weight!!)

Anyway, better go off and carry on with the packing :( :) :(

Have a great day!

Love Sarah x

Hey Sarah

I'm so jealous of you! I would love to go back to Uni and do something completely different (altho god knows what!). You are embarking on a really special time of your life and hey you'll see hubby every weekend won't ya? Just imagine how excited you'll be to see each other - fantastic!

Enjoy it honey, and remember how hard you've worked to stay slim....

Hope to hear all about your new adventures soon....

Luv,

Hey Sarah

I'm so jealous of you! I would love to go back to Uni and do something completely different (altho god knows what!). You are embarking on a really special time of your life and hey you'll see hubby every weekend won't ya? Just imagine how excited you'll be to see each other - fantastic!

Enjoy it honey, and remember how hard you've worked to stay slim....

Hope to hear all about your new adventures soon....

Luv,

Hi Karen!

Thanks - how right you are! Everything you said makes so much sence! Thank you!

Yes, will see hubby every weekend, so could be worse. I'll be alright after the first couple of weeks, think it's just the 1st few weeks that I'm feeling daunted about! Once I've made friends and know my way around then I'll be able to relax and enjoy it!

How's things with you??? Good I hope!

Love Sarah x

Hi Karen!

Thanks - how right you are! Everything you said makes so much sence! Thank you!

Yes, will see hubby every weekend, so could be worse. I'll be alright after the first couple of weeks, think it's just the 1st few weeks that I'm feeling daunted about! Once I've made friends and know my way around then I'll be able to relax and enjoy it!

How's things with you??? Good I hope!

Love Sarah x

Good girl ;)

I'm good thanks, had a binge on sunday (v annoyed with self) so keep putting the same weight back on and losing it again then back on again (i'm getting v dizzy with it all!).

I put 7 pounds on at the weekend and lost 5 of it so far. I'm sick of my weakness on weekends - this weekend is gonna be different, i'm bored with it now!

Got a v hot date tomorrow night which i am looking forward too!! In fact i'm busy every night now until Monday so just keep me distracted from junk food!

What day do you start uni then hun? will you be able to post here after your move?

HI Sarah

What are you doing at uni? I'm watching with interest as i'm going back to do my nursing next year.
Well done for keeping on top of your weight loss. I'm sure whatever weight you put on in the week at uni you'll soon burn off at the weekends with hubby ;)

Hiya honey

hope you are doing ok. thinking of ya

love

Gen xx

Hiya Gen!

Thanks hun! Was very sad this morning :( :( :( Just think that it will take some getting used to. Hubby was sad to go too, bless him! Things will be okay, it'll just feel a bit weird for a while!

Hope you have a fab weekend, I might give ya a text!

Love Sarah x

Day ?????

Hello Ladies!

Hope everyone is well! Can't remember what day I'm on now, but I'm not doing CD anymore, so I guess it doesn't really matter!

Firstly, I'm going to apologise for my spelling - I'm using my parents computer and the keys are really stiff, so if I miss out a letter here and there, I'm sorry!!! ;)

Hubby went back to our house this morning, he has to work this evening. Was very sad! Not sad because I'm not going to see him for a week (he's back down next Friday), but because for the last 2 1/2 years or so we've lived together and have hardly spent a night apart, now it's just going to be seeing each other at weekens which sucks! It's so difficult coz I want to do this for myself and us, but at the same time I so don't want to! It's all about ££££! So anyway, that is my little upset for the day. Phoned him earlier and he said that he feels like he's missing half of himself! It's a weird feeling. Hopefully I'll cheer up soon :confused: :) :D

Foodwise things are going well. Have had a couple of cereal bars today and a cheese and tommy brown roll, so am going good. Think we might be going to IKEA this evening in Croyden so that is something to look forward to. I need a load of things for my flat so we'll go and get some cheap stuff :p ;) :p !!!

Hope you're all having a better day than me! Tomorrow's another day, onwards and upwards and all that!!!!! :D :D :D

Love Sarah x

Ah Sarah, chin up honey, it's just natural to feel like that. But you are doing such an amazing thing!!

Of course you are going to make lots of lovely friends on Monday, everyone will be in the same boat....

Well done on your eating.... it'll be interesting to hear what kinda things you can eat and maintain at the same time. As you know i've reverted back to packs during the day with one meal in the evening.

Luv,

HI Sarah,
Can understand how you feel,just remember you are doing this for a better life,you have done so well with you weight loss and you will do well with uni.
Know you will meet lots of nice people,enjoy your time at uni it will be hard work but a great thing to do.
Good luck babe.
Have a good weekend.xx

HI Sarah

What are you doing at uni? I'm watching with interest as i'm going back to do my nursing next year.
Well done for keeping on top of your weight loss. I'm sure whatever weight you put on in the week at uni you'll soon burn off at the weekends with hubby ;)

Hi B!!

I'm studying Podiatry/Chiropody at uni, most people just say - WHY???!!!:confused: :D :confused:

Are you just starting nursing? It's a great feeling knowing that you're going to be doing something that is going to benefit others so much! Good luck!

Sarah x

HI Sarah,
Can understand how you feel,just remember you are doing this for a better life,you have done so well with you weight loss and you will do well with uni.
Know you will meet lots of nice people,enjoy your time at uni it will be hard work but a great thing to do.
Good luck babe.
Have a good weekend.xx

Hi Libbie!

Thanks so much! It's so lovely to know that you can come on here and get so much support when you're feelin' down! It means so much!

How right you are - it will be worth it, and it's a small sacrifice for what is going to be the outcome!

Thanks again!

Sarah x

Ah Sarah, chin up honey, it's just natural to feel like that. But you are doing such an amazing thing!!

Of course you are going to make lots of lovely friends on Monday, everyone will be in the same boat....

Well done on your eating.... it'll be interesting to hear what kinda things you can eat and maintain at the same time. As you know i've reverted back to packs during the day with one meal in the evening.

Luv,

Hi Karen!

Thanks! I know I'm being silly if I think about it and that it's so going to be worth it in the end! I'll keep my chin up, promise! I need to anyway so that we can keep our lovely Gen on the straight and narrow (only joking honey!!!)

I agree, it will be interesting to see what I can eat and still maintain - fingers crossed eh? I find that you just have to get a fine balance between the good and bad, and if packs in the day and a meal in the evening works for you then go for it! Just wish it wasn't such a bloomin' up hill struggle!

Have a good weekend!

Love Sarah x

Thanks! I know I'm being silly if I think about it and that it's so going to be worth it in the end! I'll keep my chin up, promise! I need to anyway so that we can keep our lovely Gen on the straight and narrow (only joking honey!!!)

well the bloody cheek of ya girl lol lol ya better get a few good night sleeps cos i am starting ss'ing again on sunday and i'll be haunting yis allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

anyway... what does a podiatrist (sp) do???? leaving at 5:30 so in short hee hee

Hi Sarah,

Best of luck with your new life at Uni!!!

Like the others have already said it is a wonderful opportunity and the road to a better life for you and your husband and while it is going to be difficult apart it will be in the end so worth it.

Sometimes in life when we see opportunities we have to take them for living a life of regret if much harder.

Hope you have a lovely weekend and best wishes for your success.

You seem to be doing very well in maintenance and have a good approach to it.

Love Mini xxx

Back