ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

I looked at serenas cheese cake and grew an extra chin.x;)

Don't talk to me about that cheesecake :-( SoreBelly.com! X

Did poppy share.x

She had her own mini one but she only ate half and ill do her the other half with smiles and beans tomorrow night.x

Haha realy. Is that coz they smile at u?x

Yeah! They are looking at me! Now I'm ok as long as they are all facing the same way on the baking tray! X

I love smilies! I love kids food :p

I think he'd like a carrier pigeon of milk!

He's lovely- he just bought me a wardrobe haha. The weirdest present i've had but it means I can bring all my clothes when I move in :D well, most of them...

i didn't have my alpro soya dessert after all so today's total is 29/33

edit- I just set Dave's virgin box to record extreme couponing and the fat fight thing on living :D

He's lovely- he just bought me a wardrobe haha. The weirdest present i've had but it means I can bring all my clothes when I move in :D well, most of them...

edit- I just set Dave's virgin box to record extreme couponing and the fat fight thing on living :D

Get u already touchieg daves virgin box haha. Aww the wardrobes realy sweet tho. R U excited?x

Yey for touching the Virgin Box! Now u need your WW Scales in the Kitchen and you're good to go ;-) x

Good Morning Sarah :) How are u today? X

Back