ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Morning Serena!

Well I had a horrible night's sleep, kept waking up really hot with bad cramps :(

But I had some good news on the scales :p Down 1.2lbs yay! Just need to get the rest off.

Been looking through my wardrobe today. I've basically got two sets of clothes- one set in sizes 14/16 and another set size 18. I don't want to throw any of my 14/16 clothes away as I'm hoping I will be able to fit into them by Christmas! But it's taking up a lot of room.

I did throw a few bits and pieces away- well, they'll go to charity shops.

Off to my Dad's soon for lunch, and we might take his German Shepherds for a walk!

Well done on your weight loss.

I have my clothes that are too small for me in box in attic hopefully i will be able to take them down again soon

Morning Serena!

Well I had a horrible night's sleep, kept waking up really hot with bad cramps :(

But I had some good news on the scales :p Down 1.2lbs yay! Just need to get the rest off.

Been looking through my wardrobe today. I've basically got two sets of clothes- one set in sizes 14/16 and another set size 18. I don't want to throw any of my 14/16 clothes away as I'm hoping I will be able to fit into them by Christmas! But it's taking up a lot of room.

I did throw a few bits and pieces away- well, they'll go to charity shops.

Off to my Dad's soon for lunch, and we might take his German Shepherds for a walk!

Tut Tut with your Sneaky WI ;-) Well Done on your loss tho! What did u have to eat at your Dads? Did u go for your walk? X

oh dear sorry to hear you had a bad nights sleep hope your feeling ok now.
Yay for your loss that's fab news

Feeling a bit better. My cold has returned too, thankfully without the sore throat this time!

I had 1 and a half wholemeal rolls with ham at my dad's, and a dairy free choc bar. We took his dogs for a walk for about 20 minutes :) it's really hot out today!

Looks like I'm having sausages and mash for tea :D

Thanks guys, I am the master of sneaky WIs :p

Feeling a bit better. My cold has returned too, thankfully without the sore throat this time!

I had 1 and a half wholemeal rolls with ham at my dad's, and a dairy free choc bar. We took his dogs for a walk for about 20 minutes :) it's really hot out today!

Looks like I'm having sausages and mash for tea :D

Thanks guys, I am the master of sneaky WIs :p

Mmmmmm Sausages n Mash! Will u have veg N gravy with that? Yummy! Well Done on your lunch at your Dads, you're in the Zone! X

I just had veg with it :)

I had a bit of a wobble after dinner when I was searching through the cupboards- I was going to have 2 slices of toast with marmalade which would have come to 6pp but instead I decided to be good and have an alpro soya dessert with a banana for 3pp!

Breakfast- 1 golden syrup weetabix 2pp, shreddies 2pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 1 1/2 wholemeal rolls 7pp, ham 2pp, dairy free choc 6pp
Dinner- 2 richmond thick sausages 9pp, mash 3pp, veg 0pp
Snack- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp

36pp total
33/33 dailies
3 weeklies

46 weeklies remaining

I just had veg with it :)

I had a bit of a wobble after dinner when I was searching through the cupboards- I was going to have 2 slices of toast with marmalade which would have come to 6pp but instead I decided to be good and have an alpro soya dessert with a banana for 3pp!

Breakfast- 1 golden syrup weetabix 2pp, shreddies 2pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 1 1/2 wholemeal rolls 7pp, ham 2pp, dairy free choc 6pp
Dinner- 2 richmond thick sausages 9pp, mash 3pp, veg 0pp
Snack- alpro soya dessert 3pp, banana 0pp

36pp total
33/33 dailies
3 weeklies

46 weeklies remaining

Did u leave one odd Weetabix in the box? Well Done on averting Toast Disaster with your Dessert n Banana! Proud of you Sarah! X

Yeah Serena there are currently an odd number of weetabix in the box! Sorry :p

Not taking anything Trina, it's not too bad. Though I've been having bad cramps all day :( I still can't work out if it's my period or IBS.

Yeah Serena there are currently an odd number of weetabix in the box! Sorry :p

Not taking anything Trina, it's not too bad. Though I've been having bad cramps all day :( I still can't work out if it's my period or IBS.

OMG u left a Weetabix without a Friend, How could you Sarah! These things are sold in even numbers so that they each have a friend! I feel sorry for the poor Weetabix, although it should be glad it's getting bathed in Milk not Water I guess ;-) x

maybe the Weetabix wants a few hours peace and quiet. Anyways he wont be alone for long

The lonely weetabix will be eaten tomorrow :p and yes, with milk!

Scandal! Weetabix WITH milk, whatever next ;-) x

maybe the Weetabix wants a few hours peace and quiet. Anyways he wont be alone for long

Maybe he's glad he didn't get drowned and mushed today, he lives on for another 24hrs lol x

Back