ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

The weetabix has been eaten! So an even number of weetabix currently reside in the box.

Feeling rough today. Either my cold is worse or it's hayfever or something. Only managed 15 mins of Rosemary Conley DVD.

The weetabix has been eaten! So an even number of weetabix currently reside in the box.

Feeling rough today. Either my cold is worse or it's hayfever or something. Only managed 15 mins of Rosemary Conley DVD.

15mins is better than 0mins! I intended to do Leslie but ended up doing Ironing instead! Yey for the even Weetabix! Are u just going to rest today? X

I've not done a lot today, did walk Archie earlier though!

Really wanting to eat and eat! Mum's doing a spaghetti bolognase for dinner though so am waiting for that. Yum!

Really wanting to eat and eat! Mum's doing a spaghetti bolognase for dinner though so am waiting for that. Yum!

Mmmmm that sounds yummy! Is it ok to track? X

Hey hun. I feel the same 2day i just wana eat. Ive been in the pick n mix:( totm has been here 4 17 days now and im struglin big tym. If the scales dnt go down on friday im luckin at a 1.5 gain which makes that the 3rd gain in 3 week. Ive been gud apart from the pik n mix. I love spag bol with loads and loads of cheese.x

Trina don't worry too much if you gain this week- you're having a hard time of it with flo, so you know why the scales will be up (if they are).

I usually put cheese on bolgnese, but I can't any more! It was fairly easy to track, and I couldn't finish it all either as mum made too much (I weighed out too much spaghetti!).

Then felt really hungry this evening so had 3 slices bread with jam and an alpro soya dessert.

Breakfast- golden syrup weetabix 4pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, bread 2pp, ham 1pp, marmite 0pp, laughing cow 0pp, crisps 3pp, shortbread 6pp
Dinner- spaghetti bolognese 9pp
Snacks- bread and jam 10pp, alpro soya dessert 3pp

42pp
33/33 dailies
9 weeklies

37 weeklies remaining

Trina don't worry too much if you gain this week- you're having a hard time of it with flo, so you know why the scales will be up (if they are).

I usually put cheese on bolgnese, but I can't any more! It was fairly easy to track, and I couldn't finish it all either as mum made too much (I weighed out too much spaghetti!).

Then felt really hungry this evening so had 3 slices bread with jam and an alpro soya dessert.

Breakfast- golden syrup weetabix 4pp, milk 2pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, bread 2pp, ham 1pp, marmite 0pp, laughing cow 0pp, crisps 3pp, shortbread 6pp
Dinner- spaghetti bolognese 9pp
Snacks- bread and jam 10pp, alpro soya dessert 3pp

42pp
33/33 dailies
9 weeklies

37 weeklies remaining

Can u get Dairy Free Cheese? I love Bread n Jam, can't wait till my Goal Treat! X

Bread and jam mmm. Im guna have a word with myself and get back on track.x

Talking to yourself is a sign of going mad ;-) Although talking to us will probably turn u mad lol. X

serena turns us all mad shes the crazy one that sends vibes through the net and sends us all loopy lol

serena turns us all mad shes the crazy one that sends vibes through the net and sends us all loopy lol

That's cos u all have the Inner Serena App and before u know it you won't be eating hot n cold and you'll be doing the naked run!!! X

Hehehe! You could turn the naked run into an olympic sport.

Feeling a bit low tonight and annoyed that I had 9 weeklies. I know it's not much and they're there to be used... but still annoyed for some reason.

Hehehe! You could turn the naked run into an olympic sport.

Feeling a bit low tonight and annoyed that I had 9 weeklies. I know it's not much and they're there to be used... but still annoyed for some reason.

The Naked Run would be an epic Olynpic Event although spectators would have to be careful they don't get their eyes poked out with my bits n bobs wobbling ;-)

Don't feel bad about using Weeklies, they are there to be used! You've still got 4 clear days till WI, technically 5 as you don't WI till the evening! X

Morning all!

Couldn't resist weighing today as I was worried about the 3 slices of bread and jam I ate last night.

Lost 1lb :D

So now I am 0.4lbs under what I was at last official WI. Hoping that I lose a bit more before next Monday.

Morning all!

Couldn't resist weighing today as I was worried about the 3 slices of bread and jam I ate last night.

Lost 1lb :D

So now I am 0.4lbs under what I was at last official WI. Hoping that I lose a bit more before next Monday.

Whoop Whoop Sarah! More IS More ;-) Good things to come on Monday :) x

Finally got the time to update!

Done a fair bit of exercise today- about 20 mins of Rosemary Conley DVD and about 45 mins of walking :)

At Dave's tonight until Monday, planning on doing Leslie tomorrow when everyone is out! Dave's got a first floor flat so I'm worried about the people below wondering why there is a herd of elephants upstairs :p

Breakfast- weetabix, shreddies and milk 6pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, bread 4pp, ham 1pp, marmite 1pp, crisps 3pp, EL laughing cow 0pp
Dinner- WW cottage pie 5pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- bread 3pp, jam 1pp, shortbread 4pp

30/33 dailies
0 weeklies
37 weeklies remaining

Back