ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

I never use points for breakfast I should really

Was gunna give those banana pancakes a go soon

Do u just skip breakfast or have something which is 0pp? X

Usually skip. Have never had breakfast even before dieting. Naughty naught. Most of the time I only have 3 points til the evening and have a normal meal in the evening with the boyfriend otherwise I feel guilty not eating with him x

Usually skip. Have never had breakfast even before dieting. Naughty naught. Most of the time I only have 3 points til the evening and have a normal meal in the evening with the boyfriend otherwise I feel guilty not eating with him x

Blimey id be flaking out if that was me!!!x

Yup. Or yesterday I just had an apple an grapes and a packet of walkers sun bites cracker crisp things for 3 points. And enjoyed a lovely garlic chicken and new potatoe with greens followed by a Mcflurry. So worth the wait lol x

Yup. Or yesterday I just had an apple an grapes and a packet of walkers sun bites cracker crisp things for 3 points. And enjoyed a lovely garlic chicken and new potatoe with greens followed by a Mcflurry. So worth the wait lol x

That does sound worth waiting for!!! I love Sunbites!!! X

I had the chilli ones they were yummy. I've had a 7 points ww curry today for lunch coz I'm home and dinner tonight is chicken fajitas with rice. Mmmm!! And 2 points left for a ww bar maybe. I got 40 points left to use on a treat on the weekend woohoo

I had the chilli ones they were yummy. I've had a 7 points ww curry today for lunch coz I'm home and dinner tonight is chicken fajitas with rice. Mmmm!! And 2 points left for a ww bar maybe. I got 40 points left to use on a treat on the weekend woohoo

40 Weeklies, that'll be a fab treat!!! I love my Weeklies!!! X

I'd be dying if I didn't have breakie I'd be vomiting and everything!
What are you gona use your weeklies for?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

The boyfriend wants sausage and chips with curry sauce. Any idea how many points that is x

I don't have my Eat Out Guide to hand but if you pm me ill look once I'm home.x

I just asked my boyfriend to get me a cold apple from the fridge but when he have it to me he had bitten a big chunk from it thinking he's funny but now I won't eat it cos I have a routine when I eat my apple. Is that odd? Lolx

I just asked my boyfriend to get me a cold apple from the fridge but when he have it to me he had bitten a big chunk from it thinking he's funny but now I won't eat it cos I have a routine when I eat my apple. Is that odd? Lolx

I think id be exactly the same! Quick question tho, why are your apples in the fridge?!?x

I love cold apples. It was the last one in the fridge so when I had a hissy fit he got me an apple from the bowl but I don't like it!! Lol

I love cold apples. It was the last one in the fridge so when I had a hissy fit he got me an apple from the bowl but I don't like it!! Lol

Oh dear!!! Is he in the dog house now?!? What's your apple etiquette then? X

He is indeed in the dog house lol

I like to eat my apple with the core being vertical but he took a big bite with it bein horizontal this just will not work for me!! No no no no no

I'm weird lol. Z

Back