ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

I do usually do sneaky WIs! It's just this time I'm quite excited for Monday so I'll wait :) Everyone's having pizza tomorrow for dinner and I've got my last WW meal.

I forgot to say last night after the casserole everyone else was having pancakes and ice cream and I just had my soya dessert and a banana!

I do usually do sneaky WIs! It's just this time I'm quite excited for Monday so I'll wait :) Everyone's having pizza tomorrow for dinner and I've got my last WW meal.

I forgot to say last night after the casserole everyone else was having pancakes and ice cream and I just had my soya dessert and a banana!

You're doing so well! I don't think even I could resist Pizza, especially if its Dominos! I just love Pizza too much! X

Your so focused hun i realy think the break did u the world off gud. Has dave noticed a differenace in u coz u seen so much happier.x:D

Yeah I feel so much more in control :) and I think now that i'm being really careful with my IBS not to have milk/dairy its easier to resist the chocolate and pizzas and takeaways. I got fed up of binging, gaining weight then being in so much pain afterwards.

Dave's not really said anything but i'm sure he's noticed that i'm more in control now :)

Where's Emma gone?! Not seen you about my thread for a while!

Yeah I feel so much more in control :) and I think now that i'm being really careful with my IBS not to have milk/dairy its easier to resist the chocolate and pizzas and takeaways. I got fed up of binging, gaining weight then being in so much pain afterwards.

Where's Emma gone?! Not seen you about my thread for a while!

I think you're doing so well, I often think it would be so much easier if I had ibs caused by unhealthy foods, my type just sucks lol! X

Went to the park this afternoon with Dave and one of his nephews. Walked around for a couple of hours and had a go on the outside gym equipment that was there! Had a dairy free brownie in the cafe that i've estimated to be 8pp. It still fit in with my daily points :)

Went to the park this afternoon with Dave and one of his nephews. Walked around for a couple of hours and had a go on the outside gym equipment that was there! Had a dairy free brownie in the cafe that i've estimated to be 8pp. It still fit in with my daily points :)

Woohoo. I dont no whos more excited bout your wi,u or me.x:D

Yey You! I bet u feel so much better for being off the dairy don't u? I'm equally as excited for Monday! X

I do feel better, though my IBS isnt totally cured :(

i'm worried about WI :p I hope i've lost! It's just that i've only had about 3 weeklies and I hope that doesnt mean i'll gain or sts

I do feel better, though my IBS isnt totally cured :(

i'm worried about WI :p I hope i've lost! It's just that i've only had about 3 weeklies and I hope that doesnt mean i'll gain or sts

I'm sure u will be fine, you've made some fantastic choices and if the scales have any sense they will show u a loss and a good loss at that! I expect you to do the happy scale dance when u see your loss! X

Hey Sarah.
I'm still here.
I'm just so busy these days that I barely get chance to get online.
And when I do, I'll update my thread, then read through all the posts, but sometimes I don't get chance to reply to any other posts unless there's something I'm desperate to say.

You are doing fabulous with your choices and you seem so much more with it this time round which I'm so proud of you for and you will definitely lose on Monday!

Thanks Emma!

So for dinner I had my WW meal with veg which was yummy :) everyone else had pizza which looked gorgeous but I resisted, even the crusts! After dinner went for a walk, probably about 30 mins in addition to the 2 hours spent at the park today.

Tonight is our last night in Hull, back to Essex tomorrow morning. Looking forward to being in my own bed :)

breakfast- weetabix 3pp, milk 3pp
lunch- 3 slices gluten free bread 7pp, jam 1pp, ham 1pp
dinner- WW cottage pie 6pp, veg 0pp
snacks- choc orange brownie 8pp, alpro soya dessert 3pp, strawberries 0pp, 2 macaroons 6pp

38 points total
33/33 dailies
5 weeklies

27 weeklies remaining

Thanks Emma!

So for dinner I had my WW meal with veg which was yummy :) everyone else had pizza which looked gorgeous but I resisted, even the crusts! After dinner went for a walk, probably about 30 mins in addition to the 2 hours spent at the park today.

Tonight is our last night in Hull, back to Essex tomorrow morning. Looking forward to being in my own bed :)

breakfast- weetabix 3pp, milk 3pp
lunch- 3 slices gluten free bread 7pp, jam 1pp, ham 1pp
dinner- WW cottage pie 6pp, veg 0pp
snacks- choc orange brownie 8pp, alpro soya dessert 3pp, strawberries 0pp, 2 macaroons 6pp

38 points total
33/33 dailies
5 weeklies

27 weeklies remaining

What a fantastic end to your Holiday! You've done so so well, so proud of you! There's nothing quite like being back in your own bed :) One more sleep and then you get to see the results of your hard work! Whoop Whoop! X

I'm with Serena, you've done really great and hopefully scales will agree with us x

I'm sure it is - but its a good sign and you must feel good about it x

Thanks :) my jeans felt quite loose this morning, i'm hoping that's a sign lol!

Of course it is! And it's a sign that your IBS is under better control cos remember how bloated you were the week before? X

I'm hoooooooome! Been home for a few hours. Ahh, I can relax now :p Dave's nephews were staying with us a fair bit and they are LOUD!

Yes Serena I feel less bloated as I have been very careful not to have dairy or too much fat/grease but I have still been in a lot of pain :(

I got home to a scary letter from the Student Loans Company demanding money (which I don't have). I left my old University in March halfway during the term after I received my loan for that term. They wrote to me and told me that I owed money and I paid back in full what they wanted. Only now they've sent another letter claiming they've just been notified I left university in March and want more money! Thankfully I have a receipt from when I paid them before so I will ring tomorrow and say that I have already paid and hope I don't owe any more.

I have a confession to make... I caved in and weighed myself when I got home! I won't say what the result was as it will probably be different on the official WW scales at WI tomorrow :p so I'll keep it to myself for now! But lets just say I am very happy!

Just had my dinner- a NuMe cumberland pie for 8 points with veg. I couldn't even finish it all! Lunch was a Ginsters sausage roll from the services for 12pp (it was 14pp but I didn't finish it all).

Will have dessert later, probably some strawberries and banana with one of my soya desserts. I plan on going for a walk soon also.

I'm hoooooooome! Been home for a few hours. Ahh, I can relax now :p Dave's nephews were staying with us a fair bit and they are LOUD!

Yes Serena I feel less bloated as I have been very careful not to have dairy or too much fat/grease but I have still been in a lot of pain :(

I got home to a scary letter from the Student Loans Company demanding money (which I don't have). I left my old University in March halfway during the term after I received my loan for that term. They wrote to me and told me that I owed money and I paid back in full what they wanted. Only now they've sent another letter claiming they've just been notified I left university in March and want more money! Thankfully I have a receipt from when I paid them before so I will ring tomorrow and say that I have already paid and hope I don't owe any more.

I have a confession to make... I caved in and weighed myself when I got home! I won't say what the result was as it will probably be different on the official WW scales at WI tomorrow :p so I'll keep it to myself for now! But lets just say I am very happy!

Just had my dinner- a NuMe cumberland pie for 8 points with veg. I couldn't even finish it all! Lunch was a Ginsters sausage roll from the services for 12pp (it was 14pp but I didn't finish it all).

Will have dessert later, probably some strawberries and banana with one of my soya desserts. I plan on going for a walk soon also.

Sarah!!! How could u have a sneaky WI but glad you're happy anyway ;-) I hate getting home to scary brown letters, that's happened to me a few times and its really not fair!!! Glad u got home safely :) x

Back