ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Hope the appointment helps hun. I know some people who have been really helped by the Eating Disorders Association and similar organisations. One thing - don't be afraid to tell them everything - they honestly will have heard it all before and are not there to judge you. Until then, just do the best you can. You know there is a lot of support on here. xxx

How are u feeling today Sarah? Were you ok for the rest of Sunday? Hope you're ok. X

I did eat a bit more last night... but I've put that behind me now.

WI was this morning. My usual scales were playing up- I think the batteries are low. Every time I stepped on I got a different reading- they were out by about 3lbs each time! So I used my new scales and they gave a consistent reading of 13st 5lbs, so I've gained 0.4lbs. Not much considering the amount I've eaten this weekend!

I had a phone call this morning- I passed my Debenhams phone interview! I've got the formal interview on Saturday in store- a group activity, individual activity and 1:1 interview. I need to go and buy some black trousers as the pair I have are too big!

Of course I will wear my new Debenhams Jasper Conran coat to the interview :D

Does anyone know when you get a weight like 13st 4.6lbs what the .6 is? Is it 6oz or just .6 of a pound? I'm not really sure I understand. My new scales are different in that they dont give decimals they say "13st 4 and 1/4 pounds" so I wondered if that would be 13st 4.2lbs or something else.

WI was this morning. My usual scales were playing up- I think the batteries are low. Every time I stepped on I got a different reading- they were out by about 3lbs each time! So I used my new scales and they gave a consistent reading of 13st 5lbs, so I've gained 0.4lbs. Not much considering the amount I've eaten this weekend!

I had a phone call this morning- I passed my Debenhams phone interview! I've got the formal interview on Saturday in store- a group activity, individual activity and 1:1 interview. I need to go and buy some black trousers as the pair I have are too big!

Well dun on your interview hun thats brilliant news. Well done on the weight 2 thats nothin and wil soon have that off. Its a new week for u 2day and you wil do gud. Ive just dun lesley for the first time in ages. Im starting from scratch today and going thru all my books again. Im feelin positive and so should u u have an appointment for the bingin u have an interview and your trousers r falling down,yay.x:D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Does anyone know when you get a weight like 13st 4.6lbs what the .6 is? Is it 6oz or just .6 of a pound? I'm not really sure I understand. My new scales are different in that they dont give decimals they say "13st 4 and 1/4 pounds" so I wondered if that would be 13st 4.2lbs or something else.

Yeyyyyy Sarah! Well Done Sweetie! I just knew you could do it and they will be MAD to pass up an opportunity to employ you on Saturday! The .6 will be .6 of a Pound I think so in other words in that example some where between 1/2 and 3/4, I think, don't quote me on it tho! Have fun shopping for new Black Trousers, Yey for clothes being too big! X

Hey Sarah, well done on a fresh start.. Living the coat and fair play for getting the appt on 28th.. You will always have our support on here!! Sendin u massive hugs xxxx

will it not be ounces? ?? like when s baby us born they are usually 6lb and 3 ounces? ??

I thought it might be ounces, but on my scales it only goes up to .8 and it goes up in .2 increments so it would be a maximum of .10 which would bring you into the next pound. But there are 16oz in a pound, and I've never seen scales say 13st 4.12 for example which would be 4lb 12oz. Bathroom scales are different to kitchen scales, and different to baby weighing scales, so I reckon if its .4 it just means .4 of a pound, not 4 ozs.

I feel quite sick today. It's the binging catching up with me. Been arguing with my mum too and just feel quite depressed. Dave and I are looking at new flats, I found another good one today and rang the letting agent to ask about it but when she found out we would move in January she got snotty and said we shouldn't be looking until December if we want to move in January :(

Stuff her the cheeky yolk. Shes not doing herself any favours with an attitude like that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to hear you didn't have a brilliant day Sarah :-( You'll find the perfect flat when the time is ready, the house I currently live in was the 30th House I looked at and we moved on the Thursday and would of been Homeless the following Monday. Everything happens for a reason :) x

Thanks guys!

Still having a rough time food wise, and as a result my IBS is playing up. Not been to the loo in days and my stomach constantly hurts. It's meant I've not been able to go to uni, and I hope it's sorted in time for my job interview on Saturday.

Thanks guys!

Still having a rough time food wise, and as a result my IBS is playing up. Not been to the loo in days and my stomach constantly hurts. It's meant I've not been able to go to uni, and I hope it's sorted in time for my job interview on Saturday.

Oh No :-( My ibs is playing up at the moment too :-( Really isn't pleasant is it? Hope it gets sorted soon and you get movement.x

Thanks! Time for another movicol sachet.

Do u find they help you? I've had 5 Cups of Green Tea today but still nothing. Tomorrow will be Day 6 for me :-( x

Movicol work if I have 2 a day everyday. But recently i'd been having 1 and now there's a huge backlog and i've not gone for days :(

My stomach hurt so badly last night I couldnt stand up!

Determined today is going to be good food wise. Going to stick to my dailies.

Back