ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

Movicol work if I have 2 a day everyday. But recently i'd been having 1 and now there's a huge backlog and i've not gone for days :(

My stomach hurt so badly last night I couldnt stand up!

Determined today is going to be good food wise. Going to stick to my dailies.

What are you gonna eat today Sarah? xx

Movicol work if I have 2 a day everyday. But recently i'd been having 1 and now there's a huge backlog and i've not gone for days :(

My stomach hurt so badly last night I couldnt stand up!

Determined today is going to be good food wise. Going to stick to my dailies.

What's the Food Plan??? When last did you clear? Mine was last Friday :-( x

I cant remember when I went! Probably saturday or sunday. Movicol still not shifting it so getting Dave to pick me up some dulcolax!

breakfast was weetabix with granola. ,lunch was toast with jam and crisps. Dinner will be cottage pie :)

Dome some thinking about my binging and have written an action plan of things to do when I feel like binging. I feel more positive! I think im not going to set goals right now, like the christmas goal, amd just lose weight at my own pace rather than try and hit targets by certain dates.

I'm going to eat all dailies and all weeklies, but not beat myself up if I go a little over and not turn that into a binge.

I cant remember when I went! Probably saturday or sunday. Movicol still not shifting it so getting Dave to pick me up some dulcolax!

breakfast was weetabix with granola. ,lunch was toast with jam and crisps. Dinner will be cottage pie :)

Dome some thinking about my binging and have written an action plan of things to do when I feel like binging. I feel more positive! I think im not going to set goals right now, like the christmas goal, amd just lose weight at my own pace rather than try and hit targets by certain dates.

I'm going to eat all dailies and all weeklies, but not beat myself up if I go a little over and not turn that into a binge.

Do you think it could be the Weetabix or Granola blocking you up? I can't eat either cos of their Fibre Content :-( Going at your own pace sounds like the best idea, sometimes when we stop thinking, we actually do! And Dailies and Weeklies are there to be used, hopefully More IS More will work for you :) x

Usually weetabix is fine. It's probably because I reduced the Movicol! I will be careful with the fibre though, I had 4 slices of bread today and can only usually have 1 or 2.

The Movicol is slowly starting to work thank goodness.

Feel hungry for the first time in days- usually because I binged so much I would feel sick and full all the time. Yay for being hungry!

Usually weetabix is fine. It's probably because I reduced the Movicol! I will be careful with the fibre though, I had 4 slices of bread today and can only usually have 1 or 2.

The Movicol is slowly starting to work thank goodness.

Feel hungry for the first time in days- usually because I binged so much I would feel sick and full all the time. Yay for being hungry!

Hunger Pangs are good news! happy Days Sarah :) x

How's the cottage pie after turning out?? I can never remember.. shepherds pie has sheep.. lamb?? what does cottage pie have... mince?? or have I it arseways again? :p xx

How's the cottage pie after turning out?? I can never remember.. shepherds pie has sheep.. lamb?? what does cottage pie have... mince?? or have I it arseways again? :p xx

Shepherds-Lamb Cottage-Beef Cumberland-Same as Cottage but with Breadcrumbs x

wuhoo!! havent ever made either!!! can you make in slow cooker??? hehehe

U could make the base and just add the mash and brown in oven, provided your dish is oven proof! X

It was actually cumberland pie but a NuMe ready meal! Not really done much cooking at dave's yet, but brought my slow cooker here and dave came home with a microwave this evening so I can have porridge yay!

Not really pointed today, i reckon I had about 36 so much better than 55 odd the past few days!

Blockage is clearing verrrry slowwwwly

It was actually cumberland pie but a NuMe ready meal! Not really done much cooking at dave's yet, but brought my slow cooker here and dave came home with a microwave this evening so I can have porridge yay!

Not really pointed today, i reckon I had about 36 so much better than 55 odd the past few days!

Blockage is clearing verrrry slowwwwly

Yey to Slow Cooker and Microwave! 36pp sounds fine, it sounds as though giving yourself more freedom reigns you in! How's the Blockage this morning? All clearer I hope? X

Re blockage its getting there... Bless Dave he drove to every single supermarket in the area after work yesterday to find me liquid dulcolax! Apparently its hard to find. I was so grateful when he came home with it!

Just had OSS porridge in the new microwave. Was one of dave's honey and vanilla ones, dont like thema s much as the golden syrup variety!

Feeling kinda rough today, rearranged my Debenhams interview for next thursday instead of tomorrow so thats a weight off my mind.

Not done any exercise for a week and itching to do some! I cant really do any youtube vids here as we're a first floor flat and im sure the people downstairs wont appreciate my jumping about! But Dave said just do it anyway :p

I've signed up with the local fitness centre so I can start going to zumba on tuesday mornings, I'd only pay per class, about £4 so I was fhinking of going every other week.

Going to have an even better food day today I can feel it!

Re blockage its getting there... Bless Dave he drove to every single supermarket in the area after work yesterday to find me liquid dulcolax! Apparently its hard to find. I was so grateful when he came home with it!

Just had OSS porridge in the new microwave. Was one of dave's honey and vanilla ones, dont like thema s much as the golden syrup variety!

Feeling kinda rough today, rearranged my Debenhams interview for next thursday instead of tomorrow so thats a weight off my mind.

Not done any exercise for a week and itching to do some! I cant really do any youtube vids here as we're a first floor flat and im sure the people downstairs wont appreciate my jumping about! But Dave said just do it anyway :p

I've signed up with the local fitness centre so I can start going to zumba on tuesday mornings, I'd only pay per class, about £4 so I was fhinking of going every other week.

Going to have an even better food day today I can feel it!

Hey Sarah! Good to hear you were able to rearrange the interview, that's probably the last thing you would of needed at the moment! How did you feel after your OSS? As much as I love mine and I'm gutted to say this, I think I will have to knock mine on the head :-( It's just no good for my IBS :-( It's so annoying as its everything I love which causes it, really had enough! If I just ate Chip Butties, I'd be the size of a house but my IBS would be fine! Oops, went off on a tangent there, sorry! Alternate Zumba sounds good, I never have got round to going to Boxercise! X

Yeah I felt okay after my porridge :)

Just waiting for Dave to get home so I can cook us dinner.

We've decided to try the slow cooker on Tuesday- chicken casserole with carrot, parsnip, swede and dumplings!

Back