Sarah's Diary, food and other things!!!

:pThats the thing about facebook, I would never have added him as a friend but he was on my friend's who had a photo of me. Its such an invasion of privacy, seriously thinking about leaving it now! I've had a good day food wise, went shopping even though I was hungry! and bought good stuff and decided against raspberry cheescake! I bought skinny cow icecreams that are only a point each looking forward to trying them:cool:! We had lunch in the cafe and I had a jacket potato with beans and some cheese but made sure I asked for no butter so I was proud of myself! I'm going to have a cod fishcake with mashed sweetpot for dinner with loads of veggies! Still not feeling v.well with the totm(it really does suck!) Thanks for all your supportive messages everyone. I'm trying so hard and knowing people read this helps me so thank you! Sarah xxx:thankyou:

I was also quite upset yesterday because the boy that used to bully me at school :cry:(because I was fat) commented on a photo of me on facebook (a very nasty comment) and bought back alot of horrible memories. :sigh:

:mad: Some people can be so cruel - and this boy obviously hasnt grown up at all since you were at school together! Don't let his comments get you down! :hug99: You're doing so well with your weight loss :)

Help ladies!

Oh ladies give me some help, I bought Charlie some caramel shortcake things cos he's not well and was so good at the doctors and I've worked it out and they are 6.5 points each but they are calling me what can i do?!!!! lol what a disaster why did i buy them?!!!:eek:

Maybe cut one into quarters and just have a piece at a time so you get the treat of the taste without all the points? You might find a little bit satisfies you.. :)

omg i cant resist caramel squares they are gorgeousssssssssss how many points do u have left could u save 6 for later with a cuppa or just get him to eat them all now and never buy them again NEVER EVERRRR unless u wanna eat 6 pts of course mmmmmm

:DOh my word guys, thanks for the support! I've just realised that I am turning into my mother! The reason that I think i got to be so large is that my mum rewards and gives treats of food - which is what I'm doing for Charlie, I should have bought him a cbeebies magazine or something instead but oh no i bought him caramel squares!! I'm going to hide them in the cupboard and take them to the next dinner that I get invited to! I had instead a skinnycow berry smoothie icecream that was only a point yay to me!! It's rubbish and impossible to be very good when you're stuck at home with a poorly child! Lol Thanks guys xxxx

Munky you're doing so well, you've lost 6 stones right?! thats amazing are you doing ww too, which diet do you do points or core?

Well done on resisting the caramel squares...you are doing really well! :D

well done on avoiding temptation - those skinny cow lollies are lovely.. have you tried the mint choc chip ones at 1.5pts each? Totally worth it :D

Munky you're doing so well, you've lost 6 stones right?! thats amazing are you doing ww too, which diet do you do points or core?

I had my first WW session tonight, I'm hoping to get (back:rolleyes:) to target by doing WW. (Points)
I originally lost 7st but put 3 back on, and yoyo-ed for ages:sigh:

I see WW as a fresh start, and an end to the yoyo-ing, feeling good and positive tonight :D

not yet but they're on my shopping list someone else recommended them to me too they sound lush. I really hope i've lost weight this week but am so un hopeful about it!!!

Hiya everyone, hope you're all having a good morning. Charlie's still unwell so i've decided to make the most of the morning and go to asda and check out the ww things! and maybe go to the park and have a run around with hats on our ears!!!

Sorry to hear Charlie's still poorly :( Hope your day together went well and you enjoyed the park! xxx

AHHH what a day!

:wave_cry:Hi, well i've had a pretty awful day! I went to asda and bought some nice ww things, then we had lunch in the cafe (jacket potato and beans) and charlie was being really silly (because he's poorly i'll give him the benefit of the doubt!) and i either left my phone, or someone pinched it off the table - i'm so annoyed with myself, it's not even my phone its a standby one because mine's getting fixed! (so not looking forward to telling them!) Food wise i had a good day, I've eaten well and felt full and not craving lots of sweet things like yesterday! I had my friend round for dinner and that was lovely to have some adult company! I tried the choc and mint skinny cows today so so nice :silly:why do we need magnums when you can have something so nice for 1.5 points! Anyways i'm off to bed:4633: and not going to work again tomorrow cos charlie's still unwell and got a temperature with his ears (poor thing) Also its wi day tomorrow and i'm supposed to go to my meeting at 6.30 but i think i'm going to go in the morning and get it out of the way so I'll let you all know how i get on (I recon i've put on because i've been so crap!) wish me luck!

Sarah :)

Good luck for your wi Sarah,
I am sure you will be fine especially if you go in the morning this will make you way lighter so i would go! But then you will need to go each week in the morning other wise may not show any losse next week.
I hope Charlie is feeling better soon. sorry to hear about your phone

Good luck for this morning's WI :D

Knock their socks off :)

Good morning everyone, I didn't have a very good night sleep worrying about charlie and about my wi!! But i went to a great meeting with a lovely leader called Rick who was so encouraging and I've lost 1.5 pounds horay- woop woop!!:party0011: So thats 16.5 pounds off altogether i'm thrilled that i've kept loosing the weight even though this week has been challenging and next week is going to be worse cos I don't have much money left to buy the things i need but i'll manage i think!!:confused:

I've just had a really nice treat! ww sugarfree jelly with a ww toffee swirl icecream so nice! Back to work tomorrow because charlie's much better so I'm going to go swimming before work at least tomorrow is day one for me on the week so i can get lots of exercise in (hopefully!) now trying to work out what i'm having for dinner:confused:

Back