Sarah's Diary, food and other things!!!

Good luck for your weigh in :)

I managed to get the exercise started :)
Since my last post I have done a total of 40 mins on the cross trainer and walked for 3 hours :) Not amazing, but as much as I could manage at the moment.....

You are doing really well!! Not sure I'll catch you up, but I'll keep chasing!!

Hiya everyone, Well i've done another 50mins of exercise today - 25mins on the cross trainer 5mins warming up on the bike, and swam for 20mins on my lunch break and I feel great. I lost 3lbs this week horay!!! I'm so pleased with myself, only 4lbs to go to my 2stone target for christmas. I'm going to work so hard for the next couple of weeks to get there. tonight I made rataouille from scratch (0points!) and i'm having it with a roasted chicken breast, spaghetti (100g) and garlic bread, yummmy! Hows everyone else today? xxx

Well done Sarah. You've lost last week gain ane more, thats brill. All your hard work has paid off. Good luck on reaching your xmas goal.

well done Sarah - hopefully we can hit the 2st together before xmas - 2lbs for me, 4 for you - very achieveable!

congrats on your loss anyway :) keep up the brilliant work! xxx

Well done on the loss, 3lbs is fantastic!x

hey Sarah, hows the exercise going? x

Hiya Everyone, I've had a really rubbish few days, I haven't been to the gym since wed (i did 50 mins exercise so that was good) my leg really hurt on thurs and I was worried I'd damage it and then fri I had an appointment in the morning that didn't go well about my housing and has left me really depressed and wondering how I'm going to live let alone eat in the new year :( very sad about it. My case worker really wants to get it sorted out and is worried about me but housing benefits just want to suck all the money out of me! Anyways my food has gone out the window yest cos we had friday treat at work that involved bacon sandwiches, cakes and chocolate oh dear! and today I've been out doing the last of my christmas shopping and we had macdonalds for lunch cos charlie was starving and we couldn't be bothered to look for somewhere else to go so that was that! Hope everyone else is ok and are having a better time of it than me!

Sarah xxx :(

Hi Sarah - well done on the 3lbs loss and all that exercise - I am sure it will more than make up for your little blip - and it wasn't that big a deviation from the diet plan.

Sorry to hear you're having housing issues - that must be a bit worrying for you - hope it gets sorted out soon

Rosie x

sorry to hear about the housing issues.. hope they're sorted for you soon! as for the food, everyone slips up now and again and you are proof itself that a bad day doesnt have to be a bad week - look how far you've come! xxx

Sorry to hear you're having housing problems, hope things get sorted out :)
Best Wishes,

MP xx

Hello everyone, sorry its been a long time since i wrote here but i've had a bit of a crazy week so far. I've been doing well with the exercise swam and gym twice this week so far but yest charlie got sent home from nursery because he's got a bad tummy so that puts off any exercise til sat when i can put him in creche for a couple of hours and do a good long work out! Food wise has been a bit tragic we got a box of quality street and i went a bit mad on them!!! But wi yesterday i was def impressed that I sts horay, after going to dinner on sat and eating so much, so its all good, need to step it up now only a week left til xmas and 4 lbs to shed!!! oh my goodness can I do it I don't know!!!

you really can do it! just think - this is the last week before xmas hell breaks loose for a lot of us and the best chance you have to make that target before xmas - dont let xmas become a 3week long fest - its only a one day event! You've done so well and you are so close to your 2st and your under 300lb targets! xxx

Hiya Everyone,
Ok So i've been sooooo rubbish about staying in touch with minimins, i'm sorry, I feel like maybe i've been hiding! After my break up with Michael I didn't go out for about a month, didn't see any of my friends really and then just hid away! I started smoking again and my eating wasn't great! I put on 3.5lb over christmas and then lost most of it the following two weeks. Since the beginning of febuary I have turned over a new leaf! I've given up smoking again ( 5 weeks now yippee!) and I'm doing a fair bit of exercise which is making me feel very energetic! The only problem thatI am finding is that I am not tracking at all!! I find that I am not making time for it - I know it only takes like two mins out of the day! I've started again today so hopefully I'll stick to it! The other major change for me is that I moved meetings, my leader really annoyed me because she didn't have enough time to talk to me about any concerns and I found that I wasn't staying for the meetings because I was frustrated about not being made to feel that welcome. So I went to several other meetings in my area and I have found a really nice meeting which is a lot smaller and the leader (called Adam) is so friendly and welcoming. So thats pretty much the last two months! How is everyone else doing? How was all your christmases and New Years??

Love and hugs

Sarah xxxx

glad to see you back Sarah - that gain is nothing for over xmas, and well done for changing meetings, if its not suiting you then you have to make that change :)

glad to see you back xxx

Hi Sarah and welcome back.

Sounds like you have had a tough time - and are now back on track with the lovely Adam (unusual to have a bloke as a leader - probably quite novel actually)

Look forward to hearing of your losses. x

Back