sarahs diary

Had a bit of a wobble yesterday. Dnt know why I let the scales get to me. Hubbie is now keeping them in the car only to be brought out on a weds night 4 weigh in first thing on a Thursday n then back in car. I've kept up my shred so already feeling better. Decided I'm gonna stop cal.counting n go back on slimming world as I Dnt think cal counting has really changed my losses n yet I was eating more on sw so gonna try that till next Thursday (still.following Zen rules) n compare. I just need to find my happy place where I'm losing weight but I'm also happy with what I'm eating. I've enjoyed cal counting but am def fuller on sw. I will see anyway. Today is a new day n whatever the scales say I need to remember I'm already liking what i see in the mirror more n more & thats what counts x

Infact after writing my previous entry I've just decided I'm only going to weigh 4 weekly. I will measure weekly but won't be going on those scales unless its 4 docs weigh in (she asks me to weigh myself at home 4 continuity as her room/ set of scales/ my app time will constantly change) or every 4 weeks exactly.

Well done for removing the scales, they can be an enemy. Ours are locked in hubby's car again, they only came back in when it was really cold & they went a big wappy saying I'd gained a stone in a week when I'd actually lost 3lbs..... And well done on 4 weekly weighs I know I couldn't do that x

Decided to do my official 2 week weigh in today so I can record my weight n then draw a line n start 4 weekly weighing with no checks Inbetween. i knew I was being brave as I'm literally due on any minute lol & I tend to gain then no matter how good I've been. Anyway I've now lorst 1.5lbs over last 2 weeks but an inch off each my bust, waist & hips/tummy area so feeling good. Feel like I can.stop stressing over scales. Weigh in mcflurry Thursday 4 docs n then gonna try 4 weekly or even if I manage weekly but without getting on in-between would be an achievement 4 me.
Anyway it was only 1.5lbs but that's 1.5 less I have to lose x x x

There's nothing wrong with 1.5 lb Sarah it's off not on and that's the main thing.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done honey. Just a word of warning that a fair few of us found xen messed with our cycles, my longest one being 10 days late (yes I panicked!!!) xx

I'm on Marvelon so my periods tend to be like clock work- always come on 4th day after starting my week break & as predicted its arrived lol but I will bear it in mind if I have probs other months.
I've been doing more diet research & found a specific book about weight loss with pcos & low gi so ordered it. Should come tomorrow so I'm excited to read it lol x

Feel shattered & drained as its totm & hardly slept last night (i never seem to when I'm on) but I still got up st 6:30 to do my shred before kids got up! So proud of myself as it would have been easy to stay in bed! I know I'm going to succeed this time! Ordered jillian michaels burn fat & boost metabolism dvd so hoping that will come today although I'm sure its gonna kill me! But no pain no gain I suppose! I have a size 16 coast dress to get into in 6 weeks! Eeeekkkkk

sarahaglover said:
Feel shattered & drained as its totm & hardly slept last night (i never seem to when I'm on) but I still got up st 6:30 to do my shred before kids got up! So proud of myself as it would have been easy to stay in bed! I know I'm going to succeed this time! Ordered jillian michaels burn fat & boost metabolism dvd so hoping that will come today although I'm sure its gonna kill me! But no pain no gain I suppose! I have a size 16 coast dress to get into in 6 weeks! Eeeekkkkk

Well done!!! I'm sure you'll be in that dress with such a great attitude x

My boys are up at 6-6:30 every morning.. Def couldn't get up at 5 todo exercise.. So good for you!! I admire you for your get up and go!!

So proud of myself today. We went to wells for the day & I didn't eat a cake from the bakery like everyone else I ate the lunch I'd taken with me & I didn't have an ice cream with everyone else either. Shining my halo tonight lol. Plenty of exercise too. Shredded before we went & did loads of walking. X

sarahaglover said:
So proud of myself today. We went to wells for the day & I didn't eat a cake from the bakery like everyone else I ate the lunch I'd taken with me & I didn't have an ice cream with everyone else either. Shining my halo tonight lol. Plenty of exercise too. Shredded before we went & did loads of walking. X

Brilliant honey well done, you're in the zone!!!

Good day yesterday. But wanting to eat today. Nothing in particular just anything. I'm resisting thou. Just hate this battle with myself! X

Oh & forgot to say yesterday (when I was feeling good about myself!) I ordered myself a playsuit in a size 16. It's for a hen do at end of month but I'll wear tights with it as its a smart black one from Dorothy Perkins. Hope it fits as I'm only just a 16 but least I ordered it & I could never imagine I'd ever feel so good about myself that I'd even be ordering clothes like this. It should come tomorrow but even if it Dnt fit I will keep it coz it will fit n it will be nice in summer (obvs without the tights if I dare lol)

Well my playsuit arrived. It fits (just) it is too tight for my liking so hoping I. Can shift an inch or 2 in next 2 n half weeks otherwise I'll be wearing something else! Feeling better today anyway n haven't been craving naughties so its all good x

Good day today. Got docs app tomorrow so I will weigh myself in morn & tell her how I've done (she changes room so for consistency I'm weighing myself at her advice) just hope its good enough! Tbh I'm happy that it just seems to be moving again. See what tomorrow brings x

Back